Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by gransingsbass on Jul 27, 16 4:15 PM
i made to the scene to use the new compass and can do nothing.

Coco157
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Coco157 on Jul 27, 16 9:18 PM
I'm using windows 7 and also get access violation, then crash. I will try the matching alternative, but please fix this game! It's otherwise really good.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 28, 16 8:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the posts here regarding these technical issues. Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to share the problems they're seeing here. Our teams definitely want people to be able to enjoy their game without seeing glitches or blocks, and we all appreciate receiving feedback like this.

I'm happy to let people know that an update was recently released to address the progress blocks and disappearing nail file issue that people have been seeing, as well as a crash in one of the puzzles. If people haven't done so already, we highly recommend making sure to get that installed. It should show up automatically in the Big Fish Games app, and the following post has some additional information on this:

UPDATE! New version available for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala CE (PC) - July 27, 2016

I do want to clarify that, if anyone encountered a block in the game, they'll need to start a new profile in order to continue. This is so the fix in the update can be correctly applied, enabling people to play through the blocked area. If people try to play the blocked profile after installing the update they'll still see that issue as before.

If people are still seeing any issues we encourage contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools to gather information on and provide assistance for tech problems, and they're always happy to help as best they can.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding in this matter. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by scs2 on Jul 28, 16 11:10 AM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the posts here regarding these technical issues. Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to share the problems they're seeing here. Our teams definitely want people to be able to enjoy their game without seeing glitches or blocks, and we all appreciate receiving feedback like this.

I'm happy to let people know that an update was recently released to address the progress blocks and disappearing nail file issue that people have been seeing, as well as a crash in one of the puzzles. If people haven't done so already, we highly recommend making sure to get that installed. It should show up automatically in the Big Fish Games app, and the following post has some additional information on this:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/820885.page">UPDATE! New version available for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala CE (PC) - July 27, 2016</a>

And for MAC Users?????

I do want to clarify that, if anyone encountered a block in the game, they'll need to start a new profile in order to continue. This is so the fix in the update can be correctly applied, enabling people to play through the blocked area. If people try to play the blocked profile after installing the update they'll still see that issue as before.

If people are still seeing any issues we encourage contacting our Technical Support Team <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. Our Reps have the tools to gather information on and provide assistance for tech problems, and they're always happy to help as best they can.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding in this matter. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a>.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 07/28/2016 at 11:12:05 AM PST

ARETHORN
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ARETHORN on Jul 28, 16 11:31 AM
So the developers finally get an update out to fix all the bugs in the game . Pity it has taken this long as we now lose out of buying it during the Sale period !!!!!!! . Oh well another lost sale to Big Fish and the developers maybe they will spend more time finding and fixing bugs before releasing games in the future ?????

[Post New]by dkknight on Jul 28, 16 3:23 PM
I am using a Mac. I give the flute to the girl and then I can't do anything. The hint doesn't help and the map doesn't either. I looked for the new download and this game wasn't listed. Very frustrated, I'm very far in the game and I have no desire to start over.

[Post New]by myfell on Jul 28, 16 4:13 PM
kroller03 wrote:So I downloaded the Demo, got to the Hermits cabin and tried to use that tweezer thing with the door instead of the axe. The item disappeared. Now I can not undo the booby trap in the basement chest. So I can not continue with the game. This game is already glitched.

Same exact thing happened to me

Edited on 07/28/2016 at 4:13:51 PM PST

[Post New]by Bafraid31 on Jul 28, 16 7:00 PM
After downloading the update (since kept crashing in plane HO), now game will not run at all. Very disappointing. Any ideas?

[Post New]by gbartilucci on Jul 28, 16 7:15 PM
I made the compass but there are no options or inventory to continue. The hint is not working, either. The guide said to use the map. What map? It won't let me click on the map at the lower left hand side.

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by anderkat on Jul 28, 16 8:25 PM

I had the same problem, so unistalled/reinstalled and all worked fine; I avoided the same issue with the tweezers. Then, today, there was an update for the game. I installed that and now I get an access error violation and can't start the game. I guess I must uninstall again and see if a reinstall will work.

kroller03 wrote:So I downloaded the Demo, got to the Hermits cabin and tried to use that tweezer thing with the door instead of the axe. The item disappeared. Now I can not undo the booby trap in the basement chest. So I can not continue with the game. This game is already glitched.

[Post New]by Bafraid31 on Jul 29, 16 6:36 AM
For those who did the XP compatibility switch and then downloaded the update (now game no game no longer opens), if you go back and un-select the compatibility mode, the game should open and play. Did for me so hopefully this helps someone else too!

drbabs
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Lost Nail file in Mac Version

[Post New]by drbabs on Jul 29, 16 2:39 PM
Will there be a fixed version for Mac users? I'm playing on a Macbook Pro running El Capitain OS. I downloaded today, July 29, and also lost the nail file at the cabin door.The Hint also stopped working. I cannot continue until this is fixed.

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 2:41:06 PM PST

pamsy10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by pamsy10 on Jul 29, 16 3:08 PM
I am having the exact same issue as another gamer. I am at the last chapter, The Portal. Gave the kid the flute went where the guide says to go and the missing pieces are still missing. Hint does not work. I looked on the map and there is nothing that needs to be done. I am stuck here saying keep close to the kid and having the guy ask me if I found anything out about the descendants. What gives!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 29, 16 4:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the technical problems people are seeing in the game.

If anyone is encountering a technical issue and hasn't installed that update we recommend giving that a try. It should appear automatically in the Games app, but it can also be searched for manually. The following thread has specific steps for this:

UPDATE! New version available for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala CE (PC) - July 27, 2016

I do want to clarify that, at this time, this update is only available for the PC platform. Unfortunately the Forum Moderation Team isn't provided with advanced information on any updates for the game. However, we'll absolutely make sure to post to the forums if any additional updates are made available.

Our teams definitely want to make sure that people are able to enjoy their games without coming across glitches or blocks. For this reason they work to test the games that are released on a variety of different hardware and software configurations. However, because there are so many options for computers available, sometimes unforeseen problems can come up.

When this occurs, our help articles can be useful. I've linked a few below that can be especially helpful in these kinds of situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

Additionally, the following help article has steps specific for access violations:

Access Violation

If anyone is seeing a persisting issue, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized assistance, and they're always willing to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by sue2earth on Jul 29, 16 5:00 PM
PC running Windows 7. Same issue as others. NO LOCK-PiCK available to open chest.

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by scs2 on Jul 30, 16 7:35 AM
RevRose wrote:No way to continue the demo. As others have said, the nail file disappears if you use it to try and open the door of the hermit's hut. The devs need to be notified asap so they can fix. Playing on PC with Windows 10 which as far as I can see makes no difference at all to this particular bug.

Will not be purchasing until this bug is fixed.

PC is fully up to date.

Posting here because BF Panthalassa closed the Tweezer comments as soon as there was a PC fix. Does that mean that BFG considers this issue closed and Mac Users are just hung out to dry??

[Post New]by wookiebird on Jul 31, 16 3:47 PM
I am playing on a PC and using Windows 10. I downloaded the game again after I saw that there was an update even though I had no problems up to that point. I have given the girl the flute and the map says that I have "no actions", the hint button doesn't work and if I do as the "guide" says, which is down and forward twice, I end up in the camp. I see in the forum that some other people have this problem too.

[Post New]by coreteacher on Aug 2, 16 3:57 PM
Any word on the tweezer fix for Mac users? Can't go any more into this game without it...

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 2, 16 4:12 PM
Hello Everybody,

Thanks for continuing to post what you are experiencing with this game here. We really appreciate it. I wanted to swim by and clarify that the fix that was released is only for the PC version and that the Mac version is being worked on currently. I apologize that it wasn't more clear that the PC fix was released first and that the Mac one is still being worked on. The developers are aware of this issue and while the Forum Moderation Team is not given specific times or content of any updates developers are working on for their games, we will certainly update this thread and the forum if and when any update is made to this game.

In the meantime, if you are playing this game on Mac, the following steps might be able to help resolve technical issues seen in the Mac version:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you are on Windows 10 and are experiencing issues, then the following help page might be able to assist:

Windows 10

And, if the issue still persists, or if the update was unable to help with the issues being reported, please be sure to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help and can provide assistance beyond what our help pages and us on the forums can provide.

Thanks for your continued patience, and as soon as we hear about any more updates, we'll be sure to make a post here.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by burylass on Aug 4, 16 5:43 AM
Please help I cant find the second lot of scraps it just goes from one to three then four getting very frustrated.

Go to: