Re:Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air.

[Post New]by welance on Oct 16, 10 4:35 PM
Can anyone tell me how to restart the level? i didn't print the blue stones correctly.

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Oct 16, 10 10:09 PM
if they are incorrect, they will go blank when you put them in the slots. You can go back and print them again.

Re:Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air. Help I can't get in!!!!

[Post New]by googelyeyes on Oct 28, 10 12:48 PM
ardin wrote:I downloaded this, put it in my applications as directed, then when I click on to play it nothing happens. I will probably buy it, but I would like to try it first, any ideas? PS....I've got a MAC but normally if it is not compatible I get a notice, and I downloaded it from the MAC Game Downloads.

did you ever get it to work on a mac? if so would you let me know? i'm having the same problem

[Post New]by googelyeyes on Oct 28, 10 12:50 PM
eug00 wrote:Hi!

I downloaded the trial version of the game for mac, but it won't open! When i click on "play for 60 min" nthing happens..I erased it and download it again, but it won't work..Did any of you had the same problem? Thanx

I've had the same problem, gone through a bunch of different customer service emails, and nothing's working. Did you ever get it to run?

ccostly
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ccostly on Oct 30, 10 8:57 PM
This was a fun game. Very enjoyable. Some spots were pretty difficult to figure out, but once we did, it was very rewarding. This game would probably be a purchase if it wasn't a collector's edition. Not that we haven't purchased collector editions in the past, but there are other ones that come first on the list before this one. No complaints with this game, though.

slvstar
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by slvstar on Jan 3, 11 5:44 PM
I am having the same problem with the blue stones in the Music area. I tried clicking the cylinders on top of the machine, but all it shows me is the same pattern. The pattern for each stone block is not only the same, but the same symbol is printed over and over on each block. Help.

samwise50
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by samwise50 on Jan 5, 11 12:57 PM
I am so stuck in the classroom I am wondering if there is something missing. There is supposed to have a note on the chalkboard I believe but not in my game. Also, where is the handle in the middle of the chalkboard that I see in the walk through ?

I would like to move on. I've been working on this for a couple hours now.
Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by safarinow on Mar 5, 11 4:16 PM
nwl43 wrote:
flamegame wrote:i'm having the same problem...i've printed the crystal stones a dozen times for every slot and they keep going blank. is it a glitch? let me know.

You have to click on the cylinder at the top of the printing machine and then set it to match the columns up top before you print. If you will set and print in the same order as the columns the tablets will line up correctly in your inventory for placement from left to right.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I was soooo stuck for the last hour or more trying to figure out why nothing worked. I was ready to give up and go to another game.

Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air.

[Post New]by flyinglady01 on Apr 11, 11 8:58 AM
am sunk on the island of music where the blue chirstle goes cant pass this one been there for 8wks now anyone can help me please

Go to: