Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lcneethling on Jul 9, 17 2:50 AM
I experienced glitches on both the standard edition and the collector's edition . In the standard edition got as far as level 32 wouldn't let me pick things up to complete task or refuse to do task at all . In collector's edition level 27 ,the worker refuses to go near the stairs despite meeting all the requirements . So am now sitting with two versions of the same game and neither of them can be finished .

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by draegonflye on Oct 2, 17 4:37 PM
Just tried to replay the game - the first time through I had no problems. This time, I'm having the same error on level 27 where the zombies turn back even though the sheep's light is no where near them (sometimes they turn back at the fork, less than half way there). Playing on a mac running Sierra v. 10.12.6. Did all the usual uninstall, reinstall, check for updates, etc., and doesn't look like there's a fix for it. Shame, it was a good series.

Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Dec 6, 17 5:56 AM
Still a problem using Mac, why can someone go directly go to the company and get the game which works but through game fish how many months has it been?
The whole point of having a game manger is that we shouldn't have these problems.

Getting really frustrated just deleted my last game Mystery of the Ancients because you couldn't get past the racoon in the first 20 mins of the game no matter how many times you unloaded and reloaded. They never fixed that collectors version and now this.

What is the point of getting a coupon for a new game if you have the same problem with a new game Grrrh!

[Post New]by vanita76 on Jan 17, 18 7:47 PM
Please Big Fish! Solve this problem! It is impossible for any OS to continue past level 27! It doesn't matter if we are playing on Windows or MAC, EVERYONE has reported the same issue!
I payed for a full game and not the 27 first levels! When I first purchased it, was working fine, but after 2 updates (that I extremely regret to trust on them and downloaded them), the game turned worse.
I have contacted CS more than once, only to receive a coupon for a free game! That is not a solution! I don't want a new game, I want a game that is flawless (that is what I payed for!), and even when you give me dozens for coupons, it was still a waste of money!
There is indeed a moderator in this forum, then why it seems that none of the posts have been read or taken in account! There are hundreds users complaining about the same thing, and those posts are being overlooked. Not to mention that the possible solutions given don't work!
Now, my question is, with all these complaints, is it so hard for Big Fish to contact the developers of the game to finally fix it? Please take in account the following: The only harmed with this is Big Fish's name and reputation as a game platform. We buy from you guys, not the developers, and only you have the power to contact them, and also complain for releasing and selling a game with flaws!
I really hope someone from Big Fish is reading this.
Thank you!

[Post New]by hadooga on Jan 30, 18 7:07 AM
Same problem on Mac OS. Game works fine until Level 27; then it crashes constantly. Shouldn't have to pay for a game that you can't complete!

[Post New]by moviequeen7609 on Mar 17, 18 9:43 AM
When will the patches be available?

Go to: