My Tribe on Facebook

My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by ArchVanDam on May 23, 10 3:25 PM
audet7 wrote:
darrylburge wrote:Anyone having issues with travelling to Friends Islands?

Game just hangs every time I confirm I wish to travel to another island, so I am unable to collect any feathers etc.

Cheers

I'm having the same problem, not going to friends islands.
I hope they fix this soon
I'm looking for more neighbors also, hopefully I will be able to visit them!!

===============================================================
the cool thing is. You don't have to travel to their island. As long as they are your neighbor. Any time they collect things you share in the wealth.Since each neighbor can collect atleast one feather a day from any single island. All your neighbors can collect on your island and you gain the feathers as well.

Re:My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by Asrail1990 on May 25, 10 6:24 PM
Try this link
[link removed by moderator]

Edited on 07/03/2010 at 11:11:49 AM PST

[Post New]by brksmith on May 26, 10 12:36 PM
I need Friends for My Tribe on Facebook. I have one but she doesn't even visit her island.

[Post New]by Donnaluvsmytribe on May 26, 10 12:39 PM
Where do you find the tools?

bean53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bean53 on May 27, 10 8:27 PM
On facebook, the fountain, At least 20 in science and has to be exactly 65 or feel 65 to solve it

bean53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bean53 on May 27, 10 8:32 PM
The strange red blue rock? put an elder with 15 science and 15 construction on it, I tried red headed guys, girls, all red clothes, on and on. red is not a good clue.

bean53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bean53 on May 27, 10 8:41 PM
A level 5 elder just means a tribesperson with level 5 in all skills, besides leveling them up when they get the blue cross above their heads you can monkey with skill levels by changing their clothes and modifying with gems. Have some leveling up in everything, some leveling up in one area, and some leveling up in both science and one other area, it will save you headaches in the future. Make sure you keep them young with moons until you solve the fountain of youth. I hit them with one whenever they get gray hair. If they are too old to have babies, hit them with moons until they feel less than 35. Pay attention to genetics.

bean53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bean53 on May 27, 10 8:49 PM
I want to know if there is any way to make a tribes person older, like one year at a time?

Also is there any way to tell which of your females have had babies.how many and even who with?

When my neighbors disappear, I go to invite neighbors, send an invite, then back to My Tribe, and there they are.

I have trouble with disappearing science points, like 100,000 at a time, also some times the dye and gems disappear from everyones clothes, any one else having this problem?
I play on facebook

bean53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bean53 on May 27, 10 8:57 PM
My guy was 70 strength before he could lift it. I put shoes and a hat with gems to increase his strength, He died at age 68 by the way youngest ever, he was actually 200 or so.

bean53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bean53 on May 27, 10 9:21 PM
One of the trophys you can earn is a level 50 tribesperson, so tribespeople can get to at least 50

[Post New]by katiekat_VP on May 28, 10 7:14 PM
Ok, I know the game would be a bit different on face book and although they take some getting used to, I think I kind of like the differences. However I'm wondering where one would give feed-back to the game designers. Most face book games are pretty much constantly evolving and improving. I'm assuming that My Tribe is no different. So where could I give feed-back on what would be helpful, for the consumer, to work on for improvements.
For example:
Sharing things with your facebook friends: sharing things with your friends is a post that is shown on everyone's recent news page, so people don't usually want to fill up their friend's news reel unless it can give their friend a gift of sorts. On that note, most games I try-out tend to be because my friends are constantly playing it and putting up up-dates to their progress, etc.(this game being the only exception because I liked playing the downloaded version). Assuming that most face book users use similar reason to try new face book games, it would seem that giving bonuses to friends when accomplishments are posted would be a good way to publicize the game.
Messages to MyTribe friends within the game: Ok, this idea is actually one that I like from FarmVille. But Most of the other games I play have a similar message system and I find it to be an addition that I haven't wanted to used EXCEPT for MyTribe.
Full Screen view/possible zooming?/possible mini-map: I'm not entirely sure why this is an issue for the face book version of the game. The down-loadable game has a lovely full screen view. But for some reason the full screen view for the face book version of MyTribe is this sad stretched and ugly looking thing. If it's too hard to make a good full screen for an online version of the game, then maybe it might be easier to make some sort of zooming system. Or even a small basic map in the side panel. This way one doesn't have to click and drag about 100 times in ten minutes(often accidentally dragging tabs out of the browser window, or clicking on a link at the top or side of the page, which is more than a little frustrating...).

I guess these are all my issues for now... I'm not sure this is the most effect place to post these complaints/ideas/suggestions, but I have no idea where else I could put them.

[Post New]by petforkeeps on May 31, 10 3:52 PM
i play daily and need to add friends. my name is carolee aronson. thanks!

[Post New]by petforkeeps on May 31, 10 3:57 PM
i just replied that i would like friends for My Tribe on Facebook, my name is Carolee Aronson. and just wanted to ask that you please put "my tribe" in the subject.

[Post New]by JJDeLane on Jun 6, 10 12:24 PM
1.Iron Oxide Monolith (Red Rock)
-drop ONE tribee with BOTH 15 construction skill and 15 science skill
REWARD: Makes anything using tools go quicker

2.Celestial Starstone (Yellow rock with Star)
-use a stardust on a tribee
-drop the tribee on the stone
-quickly drop 3-4 stardust on the stone to fill it up
REWARD: Stardust will drop more frequently on the island

3.Celestial Moonstone (Blue rock with Moon)
-usea moondust on a tribee
-drop the tribee on the stone
-quickly drop 3-4 moondust on the stone to fill it up
REWARD: Moondust will drop more frequently on the island

4.Children's Moai (Head Statue with pots around)
-drop 10 infants/babies on the statue
REWARD: Gives infants dropped on it better stats

5.Ancient Stone (Rock with Fossil)
-drop a tribee with 15 rock gathering skill
-drop ANOTHER tribee with 15 science skill
REWARD: 100,000 Science points

6.Cornucopia Bush (Dead Bush with 1 pink leaf)
-drop ONE tribee with BOTH 15 agriculture skill and 15 science skill
REWARD: Gives you extra berry seeds

7.Fountain of Youth
-drop a tribee with 20 science skill and must be at least AND feel 65 years old
REWARD: Will keep anyone put on it perpetually young (de-ages your tribee to 40)

8.Tree Stump
-let it rain
-drop a tribee with 70 physical strength on the stump
-a sapling will appear and drop a tribee with 15 agriculture skill on it
REWARD: Gives you an Ever Tree (unlimited supply of wood for you!)

Agenduh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Agenduh on Jun 9, 10 7:14 AM
Two more suggestions...

I would like to be able to sell the items I don't need...Like all of my tattered clothing.

And maybe be able to sell wood for rock or rock for wood...trading for things. Also, wood and/or rock for food. This way there isn't a need for currency, but at least there is a way to harvest more trees and rock without having to move to another island and starting over.

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Jun 11, 10 7:10 AM
I would just like to be able to PLAY! I haven't been able access the game for 2 weeks now. It will not load. I can play BFG no problem but MT on FB will not work. Help!

[Post New]by tazzy62 on Jun 14, 10 4:52 AM
how do you get enough moons to build an ark? and what do i do with the tree with the pink heart on it ?

[Post New]by tink1313 on Jun 14, 10 8:20 AM
Madeleina,

To solve the mystery of the big Easter Island statue, put a new born baby on it. Other than the stardust/moondust rocks, its the only mystery I have been able to solve!

Tink1313

Addicted to My Tribe @ FB

[Post New]by slippe on Jun 15, 10 8:01 PM
Hello, Y'all.
I'm addicted to My Tribe.
I've taken it on like it's my job.
And I'm happy.
I have some questions for the people who run these games.
1. Do I really, really need more than 5k of food?
2. Is there a way to find the family tree of my island? How cool would that be? Plus, I don't want to be responsible for any incest.
3. Is there a list somewhere of how many stork feathers we progressively need to make more and more babies?
4. Has anyone ever tried to make more wood storehouses, for example, instead of continuing to upgrade? Upgrading is more expensive and time-consuming.
5. I have done lots of research and collecting info. Should I post this stuff? And, if so, where?
Thank you, everyone.
Peace.

[Post New]by SkyBlueEyes on Jun 17, 10 1:29 PM
I just noticed that now with my tribe you can share your upgraded storage or your new baby and your friends will get something! My brother especially is very happy because i play excessivley
To slippe:
1.I find it useful if my fisherwoman screws up and doesn't fish. Plus there's a badge for fully upgraded storage.
2.I agree that would becool!.
4.You can only have one of every storage, i just tried

Sorry, that's all I can answer for you, hope it helped!

Go to: