Saturn1985
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by Saturn1985 on Mar 16, 10 12:05 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, bfgTigries. The only thing that somewhat bothers me is that there did not seem to be any problems with this game at the other site, where it has been offered for quite some time now. Any explanation for that?

ejlloyd28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ejlloyd28 on Mar 16, 10 12:25 PM
PLease hurry up and fix it. It's unacceptable to take people's money for a faulty product!

[Post New]by Tasslehoff on Mar 16, 10 12:26 PM
sighs I am having the same issues with the game. Not getting past 10..when will know if it is fixed??

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 16, 10 12:36 PM
Hey Fishies!

There is a new version of 2 Tasty that resolves the progression block that many of you have been experiencing. Thanks so much for reporting in this thread! It really does help us catch these kinds of things faster

To get the new version click on the update that should be showing in your Game Manager or reinstall your game. For more information click here.

Thanks again everyone! If you're still experiencing any trouble with this game, let us know. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the Webform. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by CelticSkye on Mar 16, 10 1:34 PM
Thanks Big Fish for the fix so that we can get past level ten!

I have encountered TWO other glitches:

1. Unable to purchase upgrades even though I have the money.
2. The timer in the top right corner that shows how much longer you have until the place closes does not work for me unless I am playing a bonus game.

Hope this helps and I look forward to installing the next update so I get a better experience!

[Post New]by ladyj52 on Mar 16, 10 1:40 PM
ingridf wrote:I cannot get past the bakery. Is that all there is? I have completed all of the levels in the bakery to expert level, but am not offered any other options.

If there is truly only one building in the game I am very disappointed with this game.
and I want my $6.99 credit back if big fish can't fix this game.

lifelines34
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lifelines34 on Mar 16, 10 2:02 PM
It works for me now. Thanks. Love this game

pol10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pol10 on Mar 16, 10 4:07 PM
Sob sob STILL can't play this game. Have tried several different sites and none of them run
Just get the same violation error message thing each time I try to load it. Haven't even played one second of it. Really really confused now - tried updating drivers/disabling antivirus/changing resolution. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. And yet every other game I download works like a dream ???? So badly want to play this game too

And yes I did install the update before anybody asks, but to no avail....

Edited on 03/16/2010 at 4:09:42 PM PST

[Post New]by porambo707 on Mar 16, 10 4:22 PM
Love the game so far and like many others was stuck at level 10. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Was able to advance to the next level but now I am still unable to purchase any upgrades. Now I have no trial left. I really want to buy the game but don't want to do it if I can't fully enjoy it.

albinajov
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by albinajov on Mar 16, 10 6:29 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled and are able to get past 10 but I still an't buy any upgrades? can anyone help?

missgriz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by missgriz on Mar 16, 10 11:47 PM
I have re downloaded the game I am currently in he 2nd restuarant But my problem even eith the newer version is I over 1000.00 but i can`t upgrade anything yet... surely you can upgrade stuff wth over 1thousand dollars its irritating me

[Post New]by ncyureks on Mar 17, 10 6:40 AM
I have 165.6 dollars/points. I am trying to purchase the $100 upgrade for the double boiler. The game is telling me that "You do not have enough money to upgrade this utensil." What should I do?

[Post New]by bakagaijin78 on Mar 17, 10 8:53 AM
Same here. The update opened up the second shop, but now I can not buy upgrades.

I finished my hour-long demo and was going to buy the game, but now I will not because of this issue. Sigh.

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Mar 17, 10 8:56 AM
Having same problem...I uninstalled/re-installed game like they told me to do, but still can't buy anything in the store. Haven't heard anything from BigFish about this problem being worked on but I am getting seriously irritated with this issue!

phfey
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by phfey on Mar 17, 10 9:48 AM
I am also having these issues. I couldn't progress past the first restaurant until after the update was available. Now I am in the second bakery, still can't purchase any upgrades past the upgraded pot and also cannot progress in the bonus game on the second restaurant. I assume that Big Fish is working on these issues now and will post an update when they've addressed them?

Word_Dudely
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Word_Dudely on Mar 17, 10 9:49 AM
The pot upgrade is mislabeled, it should be priced at 200 instead of 100. Also, level 21 won't open up until the upgraded "must buy" item is purchased from the store. There are 2 such must-buy items and there isn't a lot of notification within the game. Hope that helps, good luck.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Mar 17, 10 10:21 AM
albinajov wrote:I uninstalled and reinstalled and are able to get past 10 but I still an't buy any upgrades? can anyone help?

Sorry to hear of everyone's problem. Knock on wood, since I uninstalled/reinstalled the game, it is working great for me! As far as the upgrades go, I found out that when I need one, the 'store' will open up for me on it's own.

Right now I'm on the 3rd restaurant, or rather, 'Pub'. This one, not only do you fix meals...ya also have to mix drinks and in the order that they are listed!

Just wondered, when ya'll uninstalled the game, did you also go to "Documents and Settings" (or maybe just, 'Documents') and uninstall from there as well? Right click on "My Computer" and look for the folder, then open it up and delete the game.

Sorry if I am not saying this the right way, am kind of rushed as I still have a few things to do to get ready for my 'Sleep Study' this evening. I'm sure if you contact, "Tech. Support" they can tell you how to do this better then I did.

Good luck !

albinajov
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by albinajov on Mar 17, 10 1:39 PM
Game is fine except for store. Have $2200.00 and still can't buy anyupgrades. Help TY.

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Mar 17, 10 1:49 PM
Yes, not being able to buy uprgades is frustrating. The new game plays through after the bakery, but I can't unlock any new upgrades -- I was able to buy the first three but now I have $2300 and can't upgrade anything else.
I hope they come up with another fix.

[Post New]by strgazr13 on Mar 17, 10 2:38 PM
I have downloaded the new update and can now get past the first bakery, but am still unable to buy all items at the store. Also the game crashes without warning.

Go to: