jap01
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:New version of 2 Tasty available now!

[Post New]by jap01 on Oct 7, 11 5:25 AM
Very disappointed as I like the game. I deleted game, preformed disk clean-up, restarted computer, reinstalled game and STILL cannot get to the fourth restaurant. The game will not access same

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 7, 11 9:32 AM
Hey jap01,

There have been a couple reports of players being unable to enter Level 21 and 31. If you're having troubles with either of these levels, please make sure that you purchase the item in the store that has a "must buy" label on it. After buying the item, you should be able to proceed. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 10/07/2011 at 9:33:02 AM PST

[Post New]by akemi05 on May 21, 12 9:12 AM
Where is the pepperoni in the last restaurant!! It's driving me crazy not finding it!! ahhhhh help me please!!

[Post New]by jojolindabelle on Dec 18, 12 11:29 AM
I just uninstalled and reinstalled, I was stuck on level 46. I'm still stuck on level 46...

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 18, 12 1:17 PM
Hey there jojolindabelle,

Welcome to the Pond!

Really helpful that you've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and since it's still stuck on Level 46, it may help to try some updates shown here.

I would also definitely contact contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

Hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by airmedh75 on Feb 1, 13 9:01 PM
I too am stuck on level 46. The level loads and I can play, but the customers are all always 100% happy, the time doesn't move, and customers just keep coming since the day never ends. I did not see a fix for this anywhere.

Go to: