dallipoo01
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Post any Alice in Wonderland technical issues here only

[Post New]by dallipoo01 on Mar 21, 10 8:37 PM
I'm in the Junkyard, and need the last Robot part, trouble is the Hint says it's at the vey bottom of the page and the footsteps are there so I cannot click there and not go back to where the Junklord is. Have no idea what to do now.

[Post New]by quilt2dawn on Mar 23, 10 4:15 PM
I am at "collect Alice's things" can not find one item and hint just sparkles the exit entrance to the next room, try again in that room and it spackles as if telling you to go back.....a vicious circle....help

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 23, 10 4:40 PM
Hey WHAT A RIP!!! I downloaded and immediately got the message "Trial Expired"! I wasn't even able to try it!!! Now what do I do?

Edited on 03/23/2010 at 4:41:30 PM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 23, 10 7:27 PM
. OOPs,wrong game thread!

Edited on 03/31/2010 at 5:31:04 PM PST

[Post New]by PurpleCanvas on Mar 24, 10 1:34 AM
Hi...having issues here. I can't get past the basement-I can see the crowbar but can't get it, same with the light...no tabs to pick them up. I have downloaded the ActiveX, run registry cleaner "Registry Mechanic" and CCleaner. I see a lot of people are having the same problem; my computer is about 7 years old, that's probably a lot of the problem, though I do update. I have a Dell computer, Windows XP with NVIDEA GeForce4 card...maybe that information will help.

[Post New]by kattt_x on Mar 24, 10 7:19 AM
I bought this game straight up cause i knew i would love it. Only in the very first scene no matter how many times i try, i cant get the key to work on the door ??

[Post New]by celticwind99 on Mar 24, 10 8:32 AM
cll1950 wrote:Won't load tabs for cellar to look for crowbar and lantern. Won't let me pick up either. Hope they fix it but my demo's almost up. Have latest drivers and direct x.

[Post New]by kakipo on Mar 24, 10 3:19 PM
I have picked up all of the cook's uniform - at least I think I have - and it has not merged into one unit. I have 6 pieces. When I click on the hint button, it directs me to exit from the cupboard. Any ideas?

[Post New]by mholifi566 on Mar 24, 10 3:31 PM
meyofa wrote:Re ost any Alice in Wonderland technical issues here only
by Greg3333 on Mar 20, 10 1:46 PM
I'm at the sundial, I have all the parts, 2 are in inventory, and 4 in the other section. The game keeps me in circles, the hints just go from one screen to another. What am I doing wrong?

I am having the same problem. I have all the sundial parts in inventory but they did not combine so that you can place them. Hints just send me in circles from the caged girls to the garden over and over. How can this be fixed?

wager371
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by wager371 on Mar 24, 10 5:52 PM
I am in chapter 4 and cannot find the differences because the room is not split. It is one large room When I click the chesire cat for hints it highlights the newspaper but I can't pick it up.

[Post New]by SeaAggie17 on Mar 24, 10 6:42 PM
Like many people i can't get past the basement where the task still says to find the source of the voice. I have clicked over everywhere, but it won't trigger the next step. I have deleted all the names and uninstalled and reinstalled but it still has yet to go to the next task....Please help. I want to get further in the game seeing as I did purchase the game already.

peach23
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by peach23 on Mar 24, 10 7:01 PM
I'm running Windows XP, have downloaded the demo only - and can't even get in the front door! The tutorial says you can use items "where the cursor changes to a hand". It's not happening - cursor doesn't change, I can't find the right spot, and random clicking on the door isn't working.

[Post New]by caoceanbrt on Mar 24, 10 10:13 PM
I downloaded the game and it said it couldn't find 3D Device. I updated to the current DirectX and still can't play. I restarted my computer and tried to play the game and it would not open. I came back to my computer to open the game and try again and it said my trial was up when I hadn't even played. I purchased the game and tried to open it again and get the same 3D message. Not happy at this point.

jkay1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jkay1 on Mar 25, 10 10:25 AM
I am having a technical glitch in the garden scene with the roses and sundial. I have all the pieces to the sundial except that one piece is listed under " inventory " not " pieces to the sundial" . The game does not recognize that I have all the parts to the sundial and it will not let me progress. I am stuck and feel like my money was not well spent. Can you help?

Edited on 03/25/2010 at 10:27:08 AM PST

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 8:19 PM
dallipoo01 wrote:I'm in the Junkyard, and need the last Robot part, trouble is the Hint says it's at the vey bottom of the page and the footsteps are there so I cannot click there and not go back to where the Junklord is. Have no idea what to do now.

the hint is telling you to walk... yes, i know it's a little weird, but... when you move on to the next scene you will find a character to ask about the part...

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 8:23 PM
quilt2dawn wrote:I am at "collect Alice's things" can not find one item and hint just sparkles the exit entrance to the next room, try again in that room and it spackles as if telling you to go back.....a vicious circle....help

you need to collect the two pictures of alice from her room, then several 'toys' from downstairs... there's a white rabbit in the picture along the stairs, cards on the rug, the pumpkin and caterpillar on the scattered boxes and a painting under the table... you should be able to show her everything [including the newspaper clipping and the deed to the house] in the courtroom and then you just have to keep talking to her until she gets upset and leaves... good luck

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 8:25 PM
lagassemd wrote:I am collecting the ingrediants for the cake and the ingrediant by the door to the library is not there. I can not go any further. I hit hint it shows the items by the door, and so does the walkthrough but there is no item. if i go through the door, the hint tells me to go back.

the butter is lying on the ground in front of the library like a welcome mat... it's hard to see in the grass, but it was the ingredient i had trouble finding, too... GL

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 8:29 PM
22magnus22 wrote:im trying to make the net but i cant find the long pole i have clicked till im sick of playing can anyone help me out

looking out at the water... it should be on the left side... looks like a fishing pole...

bon chance

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 9:17 PM
791950 wrote:I am stuck on the scene where you find the net items, can't find one item, and the hint takes me to the box at the top of the stairs, but there is nothing there. Can you please help me? I found the net, long pole, what looks like a harness but can't find the last item.

the last item looks like a rough piece of wood - it's found in the desk drawer up the stairs... top left...

for others playing along - the pole is to the left of the arch looking out to the water, the crutch/eyelash curler thing is stuck inside the gears to the left of the door, and the net is found in a ceiling gear to the left of the well opening [blue light]...

good luck

[Post New]by classicremake on Mar 25, 10 10:44 PM
i don't know if anyone else is having this problem, though i only downloaded the 'free trial' so..i don't know. but anyways, i'm on chapter one and i got the keys and the handle for the cellar, but when i go into the cellar, it won't let me click on the top of the screen so that i can get a new task, so that i am able to see in the cellar cause it is dark.

any idea why it is doing that??

Go to: