cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:Talk with Developers- Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Sep 22, 16 1:29 PM
I know we can't please everyone, but I will surely miss the wee little mushroom if you remove it.
Thanks for caring, Boris!
Pat

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Re:Talk with Developers- Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by minesita on Sep 22, 16 2:05 PM
BorisDr wrote:
minesita wrote:
cbtx wrote:The question posed by minesita has not been answered ---- hmmm.

(address the bad AND the good, IMO).

You're right cbtx !

Boris didn't answered me, as you perfectly said they should address also the bad.

There are two more people having the same problem as me, I'll wait for BF's answer !
M.

We apologize for the wait, as soon as we read about the problem we started solving it. There will be a solution. I am sorry that you felt as if we didn't care, because we do.

Thank you Boris , I appreciate a lot your answer.

Now in another threat, 2 other people are having problems with the gear, not way to use the map. I told them that you are working to fix it.

Good luck ,
M.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 22, 16 3:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to thank everyone who's taken the time to provide their feedback here! It sounds like some people have been experiencing technical issues in the game, and I'm sorry to hear it.

We understand wanting to report problems like this, and posting to our Technical Issues thread is a great way to do this. Not only does the Moderation Team work to track trends noted there and report them, but the Developers are also able to view it. Keeping reports of technical problems in that thread helps make sure that the right teams are able to find the relevant information in one place, which can help with any investigations into tech issues which occur.

In addition, posting there helps us keep the forums organized and easy to navigate for all our users. For this reason, if anyone encounters a tech issue with this game to report or discuss, we request that you please post to the following:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past Collector's Edition here

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 09/23/2016 at 7:34:17 AM PST

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Sep 23, 16 8:43 AM
Thank you Boris and Team.
Loved the game. I'm a guy who plays games for fun and relaxation. Fairt Tale games are great. Keep up the good work. A steady diet of horror, suspense, and gore gets old real quick
Loved the colors and sound.
The only problem I had with this game is when fighting the General. The attack button disappeared and I could not win the game with only the block and shield bump action buttons. The skip button got me around the problem, but frustrating.
Using WIN 10

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Sep 23, 16 12:14 PM
Yes, the gear problem. Have it experienced too. Think, if I had gathered the gear before, it would work. But it is a glitch. Players mostly just go here and there and read the guide only in "emergency" that is, no idea, what next.

You are working on it. So I have to be patient.

But: the main game was quite entertaining and ran smoothly. Couldn't stop laughing, when the (evil) queen utters her last words: " I was supposed to live happily hereafter...." These great words, always at the end of romantic movies.....

So a bit (very) black humor....

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 24, 16 5:38 AM
cabanaeast18 wrote:I know we can't please everyone, but I will surely miss the wee little mushroom if you remove it.
Thanks for caring, Boris!
Pat

Thanks for the concern and don't worry about the mushroom, all will be well.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 24, 16 5:39 AM
minesita wrote:
BorisDr wrote:
minesita wrote:
cbtx wrote:The question posed by minesita has not been answered ---- hmmm.

(address the bad AND the good, IMO).

You're right cbtx !

Boris didn't answered me, as you perfectly said they should address also the bad.

There are two more people having the same problem as me, I'll wait for BF's answer !
M.

We apologize for the wait, as soon as we read about the problem we started solving it. There will be a solution. I am sorry that you felt as if we didn't care, because we do.

Thank you Boris , I appreciate a lot your answer.

Now in another threat, 2 other people are having problems with the gear, not way to use the map. I told them that you are working to fix it.

Good luck ,
M.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Cheers

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 24, 16 5:45 AM
Old_Man_River wrote: Thank you Boris and Team.
Loved the game. I'm a guy who plays games for fun and relaxation. Fairt Tale games are great. Keep up the good work. A steady diet of horror, suspense, and gore gets old real quick
Loved the colors and sound.
The only problem I had with this game is when fighting the General. The attack button disappeared and I could not win the game with only the block and shield bump action buttons. The skip button got me around the problem, but frustrating.
Using WIN 10

Thank you for your support and reporting the problem, we will look into it. We hope that it didn't ruin the experience and that you had fun.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 24, 16 5:48 AM
rainworm wrote:Yes, the gear problem. Have it experienced too. Think, if I had gathered the gear before, it would work. But it is a glitch. Players mostly just go here and there and read the guide only in "emergency" that is, no idea, what next.

You are working on it. So I have to be patient.

But: the main game was quite entertaining and ran smoothly. Couldn't stop laughing, when the (evil) queen utters her last words: " I was supposed to live happily hereafter...." These great words, always at the end of romantic movies.....

So a bit (very) black humor....

We apologize for the problem. Thank you for your patience and support. Concerning the last words, it seemed only fit to refer to the happy ever after we usually see in fairy tales. We are glad that you had fun, that is very important.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Sep 26, 16 4:29 AM
This is a delightful game, I'm thoroughly enjoying it, I really do hope there are n o glitches in it

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 29, 16 4:36 AM
cbtx wrote:Thanks so much, BorisDr, for your replies and attention to all who have posted in this thread ---- that speaks very positively for you and the whole dev group!

Our players are very important to us, as you give us many great ideas and suggestions and we really enjoy when everyone has fun and an overall positive experience while playing any of our games.
Cheers!

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Sep 29, 16 4:37 AM
j62janet wrote:This is a delightful game, I'm thoroughly enjoying it, I really do hope there are n o glitches in it

We hope there are no glitches anymore, and we wish you lots of fun while playing!

Go to: