neemo24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse technical issues here only

[Post New]by neemo24 on May 6, 10 10:48 AM
Vista, I have not had problems until I got in the castle and tried to get out the window to access the other room, I got the plank to walk upon, but I can't put it down. I can click all day and it still will not put the board down so I can walk across to the other room? Any help or is it no use?

Thanks

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 6, 10 7:01 PM
Sometimes you have to do certain things to trigger portions of the game. Did you try clicking on the other side of the gap, in front of the window to the other room? It will give you a message, then you might be able to place the plank.

Post any Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse technical issues here only

[Post New]by TDPDurkee on Jul 8, 10 12:42 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/166/>Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/438/>Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by 070650 on Jul 28, 10 1:12 PM
I need help picking up the sword & the shard behind the statue.Please ! I have done everything I can think of ,but I can't get back there to pick them up.
Please help@ anyones assistance is deeply appreciated.
Preder

[Post New]by redshoesgirl on Sep 12, 10 3:11 PM
the sudoko mini game - dumb to have five columns with only 4 symbols, who supposed to know the bottom row is not used.

2) oceanarium. got stuck but could not use menu to exit the game. it just wouldn't work, had to command shift escape to exit game

3) last mini-game with moving gem around. again, i went to look at walk-through but when i came back to game, all the gems but two green ones were missing and there was no way to reset the puzzle. exiting the game around restarting did not help. had to use "skip" in order to get past game.

little things but very annoying. i hate paying for something that does not work as it is supposed to do.

mac OS 10.6.4 macbook

[Post New]by freda3 on Dec 27, 10 2:44 PM
rooster236 wrote:my game is running fine i only have one problem, i made it to the super computer and when it wanted the code to open the lab and storage doors the key pad only goes to 9 and no 0 the code is 830 mmmmmmmmm now how do i put a zero in where there is no 0 maby somone knows how id appreciate it
rooster

[Post New]by freda3 on Dec 27, 10 2:47 PM
my game is running fine i only have one problem, i made it to the super computer and when it wanted the code to open the lab and storage doors the key pad only goes to 9 and no 0 the code is 830 mmmmmmmmm now how do i put a zero in where there is no 0 maby somone knows how id appreciate it

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Jul 26, 11 8:19 PM
Was looking forward to playing this game after reading the reviews. Installed it twice & couldn't get past the screen picking up gear, coin, & looking at newspaper. I crashed there both times, and since I own almost 200 BF games & only had one previous problem, this is not for me. Used 18 minutes trying to get it to work. I use Vista Home Premium, 32 bit. Hope I don't have this same problem with "Roseann's Necklace"!

[Post New]by grammanudge on Dec 5, 11 12:24 PM
Log chest thing in computer area - blue, purple, purple, purple, green, blue, purple does NOT work!!!!!! Cant go on without that last dart that is in there......

[Post New]by hodgepodgespv on Dec 7, 11 6:30 AM
i have a mac pro running lion. i can load the game but cannot open the game. this has happen on a couple of games. these are 60 min. trails. any ideas?

i have tried removing the game and reloading. left and that game to see if another will open (did)...and played. because the other games would open, i did not reboot my system. i also checked to make sure that it was the mac version, not pc.

if you have me, i'll share my fish food.

[Post New]by 1Chipmunk2 on Aug 7, 13 6:16 AM
I have the iPad version. Have deleted and reloaded 3 times. Keeps freezing. Am very frustrated. Any hints, tips help?

vitani
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by vitani on Jan 6, 14 7:07 AM
hodgepodgespv wrote:i have a mac pro running lion. i can load the game but cannot open the game. this has happen on a couple of games. these are 60 min. trails. any ideas?

i have tried removing the game and reloading. left and that game to see if another will open (did)...and played. because the other games would open, i did not reboot my system. i also checked to make sure that it was the mac version, not pc.

if you have me, i'll share my fish food.

I was able to find a workaround for this problem. I also have mac os x lion. Right click over the picture icon for the game and select show package contents. Open the contents folder, click on the mac os folder, and then run the emerald program. Your terminal will open up and shortly after that the game will run.

Go to: