Mauvina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Mauvina on Dec 18, 16 9:57 PM
I'm in Ben's room. the hog won't let me place the last image on the box. I'm using windows 10. everything is up to date.

Mauvina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Mauvina on Jan 20, 17 11:29 PM
It has been a month since I posted my issue; so far no reply or solution. This is not the first time I've been disappointed in the quality and performance of games on this site. What good does it do to have a tech forum when no one seems to be getting any relief from all the problems with this game. Maybe you should do more testing before releasing your games. I for one would like my money back and will probably be canceling the subscription I've had for 10 years. Why keep paying when games are available on other sites for free.

modocuser
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by modocuser on Mar 8, 17 4:44 PM
this game has some big problems and I have try start over and I run Into more problems I have never got help from Mr fix it that my problem will not fix my problem before so I will not use tech help the games needs to be taken off the sale item It just doesn't work

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 25, 17 7:00 AM
I was playing the trial and on Chapter 1 (K) I was skipping the puzzle and it stayed on and I hit hint and you can hear it under the puzzle that was froze. Couldn't proceed so I uninstalled. Windows 10.

[Post New]by Zadjalinetx on Apr 24, 17 2:50 PM
Windows 7 pro 64 bit

Seventies Yard
Reference Page 25 in guide
Use the KEYS (Z) and play the HOP(orange); receive the NET

Unable to pick up the first three(3) items. Butterfly, Lemonade, Net.

Neither puzzle or clicking allows the collection of the first three (3) items.
Puzzle is complete.
Hints indicate the three items.

Unable to continue in game at this time.

[Post New]by steelersfan12001 on May 27, 17 11:34 AM
Ddfurneaux wrote:In the HOS in the back of the 3 wheeler bike, I cannot click on the butterfly, lemonade, net, hazelnut, fruit plate, or watch. The scene isn't frozen as I can click on the hint button or exit the HOS but I just can't collect the 6 items listed. Using the full version on Windows 7.

I also can't get past this HOS. Won't select lemonade, butterfly, net. Switched to puzzle mode and completed the jig saw but those 3 item still show in item list. Totally stalled. Help! Win 10 on a Surface 3.

[Post New]by Hezgill on Jun 26, 17 3:29 PM
I installed this game on my iPad and played through until almost the end when I got to the photos in the projector - the 3rd photo just wouldn't go in, no matter what I tried. I uninstalled and reinstalled and started playing again, rushing through to try and get back to where I was. I had gotten to the same section again, though not quite as far, and when I turned the game on this morning, it restarted my iPad and when it came back on the garment had completely wiped my profile and restarted. I'm rather annoyed, to say the least. ?

[Post New]by casadelucas2186 on Sep 14, 17 9:31 PM
this is he second time recently I have been stalled in a game because the game challenge has NOT WORKED AT ALL, will not let me skip in order to advance & I will need to completely abort. This is not my game play - it is BROKEN. I PAID FOR THIS, it is not a free trial.

[Post New]by parrilynn on Oct 9, 17 3:34 PM
I have 7 games in this series. they will not play on my computer even though they downloaded with no trouble. In all I get the message Game manager has stopped working. I have uninstalled the manager and games and restarted but I now cannot get anyone of them to play. Very disappointing as I was able to play one game 13 keys before it too will not open. I am going to have to abandon all of these games. I hope Big Fish will generate CE credits so I can chose another series.

Go to: