Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by fefeshadowfire on Apr 19, 17 7:49 AM
I brought the game it worked on window 10 got really far and 11 days later it wont work ,the game menu window pops up does not go full screen and u can not click on the games profile or press start nothing ,I emailed already and been fobbed off first email said they was sorry i can not get into my account when it had nothing to do with my account and when questioned and told to actually read the email i was told i was being disrespectful and im out of pocket and still got a broken game ,I have uninstalled 5 times,nothing as changed with my system for it to suddenly stop working my system as not updated and ive not downloaded nothing other than this game and all other games work fine , I don't get a error number or anything it just wont respond no matter how many times u click and its not frozen otherwise u wouldnt be able to click on it at all

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by brokenwing747 on May 1, 17 3:02 PM
I'm having trouble upgrading my buildings along the right edge of the game. The arrow is green but it won't upgrade no matter what I do. I've been stuck on a couple levels because I can't get enough of something to finish the game.

Go to: