Re:Post any Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by B_azzy on Feb 23, 12 7:36 PM
Pandantics wrote:I shot both of the gun cartridges before i was ready to load the cannon, and I am stuck. I don't know how to bring the ball on top of the chandelier down.

You need to put the light fixture on the wall then place the candle on top (in close up) the chandler will fall with the cannon hope this helps

Re:Post any Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by B_azzy on Feb 23, 12 7:38 PM
I am stuck in the armory and I can't find the powder can some one help meeee

[Post New]by astronos2007 on Jun 26, 12 11:41 AM
Hello guys. I would like to copy the game and play it on another computer, but I have almost finished it on this computer, and I would like to copy it with my user profile. I copied the game folder, but on the other PC it asks for the username. I copied the files from C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Top Evidence\Haunted Manor, but still it doesn't work. Please help me. Where shall I find the user files?

[Post New]by tweetyray on Nov 17, 12 1:08 PM
When I get to the Sarcophagus all the Zodiac signs are already done with the exception of one. The Gemini one is the only one I have to get. Bummer cause I really enjoy playing this game. I don't know why all the others are already completed. Any suggestions as to how to keep this from happening?

[Post New]by dentsch on Nov 6, 13 6:07 PM
I have the Collector's Edition of this game for the Kindle Fire. I have completed the main part of the game, and would like to play the bonus chapter. However, when I tap on the (now open) door on the main screen, nothing happens. I know it was interactive before I finished the game, because the door was closed and when I clicked it then, a message popped up saying I had to finish the game before it would unlock.

I would love to play the bonus chapter. Hoping there's a fix for this.

[Post New]by iloveapple on May 12, 14 2:11 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I downloaded the full iphone version of this game yesterday on my iphon 4S, but when i opened it, the graphics are vertical instead of horizontal, and i cannot play it. I have tried to reinstall the game and restarting my phone, but nothing worked!!! And i would like any advice you could give me to fix this issue please.

Thank you

Go to: