Re:If You're New to Seasonal Events

[Post New]by ttaravision on Jan 3, 18 12:13 AM
Could someone tell me for the Christmas event what the fir cones, ornaments (and other items not traded with children) are used for? I didn't find it in the forum. Sorry if I missed it. I have a bunch. The post I did find they were needed for the special room. I was able to set my room to the new Christmas one and am able to do the HOS at my & my friends' rooms. Thanks

MaryPoppins_2
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by MaryPoppins_2 on Jan 3, 18 12:24 AM
Welcome to MC ttravision

The fur cones and the rest of the Xmas objects that you find in HOS rooms (except of the sceptre which is used on flying objects), are used to complete the Daily Quests at the left side of your screen. You will be asked to give some of those objects or shoot flying objects (socks, trees, orbs), in exctange to chests containg usefull things to craft event pets.

Hope this helps...

Edited on 01/03/2018 at 12:25:46 AM PST

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 3, 18 12:43 AM
Hi they are also used to trade with the Children for wand and the pink gift boxes .

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Jan 3, 18 3:10 AM
ttaravision, in case you didn't know, when you "visit" the children you only see 4 of the decorations to trade. Click on the arrow at the end of the row and it will scroll to the other decorations to trade. The wand also has an arrow next to it to change so you can trade 5 decorations for a gift box to give your friends.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Jan 3, 18 5:54 AM
Hi, thank you all for your information. I appreciate all your help.

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Jan 3, 18 11:46 AM
All,

Since this thread popped up again, I edited it to include the 2nd Winter Room, and to let folks know up front about the random nature of the collectibles.

Astra

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Feb 17, 18 6:40 PM
Dear and generous Astra,
Thank you fot a magnificent job!

What dibI do with the many xmas cards? Do i have to keeo them or can i feed greedy Shardgobbling Trina?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Feb 17, 18 7:08 PM
amina046 wrote:Dear and generous Astra,
Thank you fot a magnificent job!

What dibI do with the many xmas cards? Do i have to keeo them or can i feed greedy Shardgobbling Trina?

It's up to you, but, if they add new pets, they will likely need cards.... Personally, I am keeping 50 of each card just in case..... I did disenchant some during the event, but I kept over 50 so I could gift some... (and now I'm glad I did since I just added someone who started a new game and is asking for cards)....

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 21, 18 10:11 PM
Astra02,

Next time you edit the first post, it would be great to mention that (just like content updates) no one knows the start date of events.

Just a thought.

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Mar 22, 18 8:04 AM
Astra02,

Next time you edit the first post, it would be great to mention that (just like content updates) no one knows the start date of events.

Just a thought.

Susiewastaken,

Ha! I'll do so, but I think we'll still get the question!

Astra

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Mar 22, 18 10:20 PM
All,

I've updated this thread to include the new Spring Room, and to warn folks about the Spring Terrace/Spring Hunt achievement issue.

Astra

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 23, 18 12:46 AM

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Mar 23, 18 11:39 AM
A couple of questions to the veterans who may know the answers...

Does it make much difference inventory/needs if I opted only to play two of the three HOS in the Spring Room? I really find the Clock HOS annoying and difficult.

Would you suspend Quests for the time being and just play Spring Rooms, or half and half or what?

If you trade your stuff with the children, does that jepoardise saving for other things?

Thanks for any advice xxx

Edited on 03/23/2018 at 11:41:32 AM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 24, 18 9:06 AM
Luckypool wrote: A couple of questions to the veterans who may know the answers...

Does it make much difference inventory/needs if I opted only to play two of the three HOS in the Spring Room? I really find the Clock HOS annoying and difficult.
I hate the clock, too, and am skipping it for now.
Will probably work on it exclusively later (to get better at it)...if I have time...once it is 'maxed', it will be worth 250 coins too.

Would you suspend Quests for the time being and just play Spring Rooms, or half and half or what?
Depends on your time. Have only done a few; am sure some will be required during upcoming Challenge!

If you trade your stuff with the children, does that jepoardise saving for other things?
Once again, depends on your playing time and the inventory you have now.
I haven't bothered yet as I have lots of spring flowers from the past and carrots are dropping like mad in room2. (AND trading will probably be required during upcoming Castle Challenge)

You're welcome and hope this helps.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Mar 24, 18 3:42 PM
susiewastaken wrote:
Luckypool wrote:
You're welcome and hope this helps.

Definitely a huge help thank you.

I've just gone through and done the Clock HOS in the Spring Rooms and it has made a huge difference not doing all 3 at the same time. Plus I gained the benefit of some players opening up their SR2 which wasn't available in the morning. A win-win.

What a lovely game this is, can't thank the Devs enough, and all the help on this forum has been superb.

I'm awash with stamps and petfood, I could seriously crush a grape.

Edited on 03/24/2018 at 3:43:39 PM PST

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Apr 26, 18 9:42 AM
All,

If you have found this list and are looking for help, it has been moved to the MC Delphi forum and will continue to be updated there. Thank you for reading!

Astra

Go to: