Angelfish
1,134 Posts

Re:Finished all gold :) Walktrough farm frenzy 2

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 17, 08 7:33 AM
Level 75: Hat Street 1

Requirements: Fan factory level 2
Goal: 1 feather
Gold: 02:40 Silver: 04:00

First buy one pig. Send the plane for 4 ice trays. Upgrade shed $150 and $500. Upgrade car $300. Make bacon ( work shops to make them go faster ~ 4 clicks on each going back and forth gets them moving faster without blowing them up). When you get close to the $70 thousand dollars (do the math) sell the pig and every form of pork you have including any unused containers. Buy the ostrich ~ get the feather.
Best Time: 02:24

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 17, 08 7:58 AM
Level 76: Hat Street 2

Requirements: None
Goal: 1 dress
Gold: 05:45 Silver: 07:00

Sell two cows as soon as the level starts. Upgrade warehouse fully, and truck one time. Collect milk and make it to butter. When you have 60 K sell the cows, keep making butter with the remaining milk to buy the fan factory. Send the plane for 1 hat and 1 cloth. Click on the houses to get them go faster.
Best Time: 04:31

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 17, 08 8:52 AM
Level 80: Fan Street 3

Goal: 8 fans
Gold: 07:00 Silver: 09:00

Immediately sell off all the pigs. When the truck gets back, upgrade your warehouse all the way and the truck twice. Process milk to butter and sell butter. Keep doing this until you have about $55,000. When you do, sell your cows, and keep processing the milk that you have left. This should get you an ostrich at about 3:30-4 minutes. Once you get that done, you can process the feathers as the ostrich drops them. Click on the fan shop to process them faster. Upgrade your fan shop as you sell off your fans because the bigger the shop the faster it processes ONE at a time (which is all the more you will have from your single ostrich.
Best Time: 06:18

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 19, 08 8:19 PM
Nothing for the very last level?

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 19, 08 11:13 PM
Level 78: Hat Street 4

Requirements: Fan factory level 2, Hat studio level 2, Atelier level 2
Goal: 100 000 $
Gold: 02:20 Silver: 04:00

Buy 3 cows. Upgrade the shed and the car to the maximum. Buy 20 creams from the market. Buy 1 cat so you don't lose any milk. Make cheese. When you get at $80 thousand dollars sell everything including all cows. You can work the shops with the four clicks at a time on each shop.
Best Time: 02:07

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 19, 08 11:14 PM
Level 79: Hat Street 5

Goal: 1 cupcake, 1 packed meat, 1 cheese, 1 dress
Gold: 03:00 Silver: 04:00

As soon as the level starts, sell 2 ostriches. When the truck comes back, upgrade storage and truck to max. You should already have one from every product, sell all the animals. Get egg powder plant, bakery, and confectionery, also meat cutter smoke house and meat packing plant. Upgrade plane by one and send it for 1 flour, 1 ice tray and one cream. When done with the powder plan convert it to separator and begin process the milk. Same with the meat cutter. Send the plane for 1 hat and 1 cloth. Click on the building to get them work faster.
Best Time: 01:59

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 19, 08 11:16 PM
Level 80: Fan Street 3

Goal: 8 fans
Gold: 07:00 Silver: 09:00

Immediately sell off all the pigs. When the truck gets back, upgrade your warehouse all the way and the truck twice. Process milk to butter and sell butter. Keep doing this until you have about $55,000. When you do, sell your cows, and keep processing the milk that you have left. This should get you an ostrich at about 3:30-4 minutes. Once you get that done, you can process the feathers as the ostrich drops them. Click on the fan shop to process them faster. Upgrade your fan shop as you sell off your fans because the bigger the shop the faster it processes ONE at a time (which is all the more you will have from your single ostrich.

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 19, 08 11:34 PM
Level 81: Fan Street 4

Requirements: Hat studio level 2
Goal: 8 hats, 5 packed meat
Gold: 07:30 Silver: 11:00

Buy 3 cows and a pig to start, upgrade warehouse all the way, and upgrade truck twice. I also usually get a cat to help out. Process meats and milks, selling off butter and bears as you go, keeping the meats for later. As soon as you can, buy an ostrich. You may be able to sell off remaining butter, the pig and excess meat to buy the hat factory. If not, selling a feather or fan should give you enough to get the factory. Upgrade the plane if you can and buy the hat material. Start making hats, upgrading both the fan and hat factory once, buying a second ostrich as well. Buy the meat trays while the hats are working. As soon as the last hat kicks out, I sell all the ostrich stuff just to get it out of the way, and then buy the meat packing plant upgrading it to max. It will process all the meat at one time, so click away to speed it up.

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 19, 08 11:51 PM
Level 82: Fan Street 5

Requirements: Atelier level 2
Goal: 8 cheeses, 8 dresses
Gold: 06:00 Silver: 08:00

As soon as the level starts, buy one ostrich, one cow, and the fan shop all at the beginning. Collect one feather and make one fan. Sell the first milk as soon as you get it. Sell the first fan as soon as you get it. Use the 1000 from the milk to buy 2 upgrades on the warehouse and one on the well, and water your livestock. Use the 14000 to completely upgrade your warehouse, truck, and plane. Keep making and selling fans until you have enough for the hat shop. Catch and sell the bears as they appear. When you're getting close to having the hat shop, buy 8 hat forms, and 8 bolts of cloth.
Keep making fans, until you have 8 in your warehouse. Click repeatedly on the buildings to make them produce faster, but keep an eye on your gauge that you don't "redline" them. Once you have all 8 fans, sell your ostrich. You will have enough to buy the costume shop and the separator plant.
Sell your cow when you have 8 milk, and start processing the milk. Sell a costume as soon as you have it. Upgrade your hat shop, then sell the next costume and upgrade your costume shop. Don't forget to buy your 8 cheese making products. You should be finishing producing the sour cream about the time that you're done with the hat shop. Buy a level 5 butter churn. Sell your last costumes and buy a level 5 cheese dairy. Don't be afraid to click the buildings at this point. You should be done with plenty of time to spare.
Best time: 05:20

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 20, 08 12:09 AM
Level 83: Costume Street 1

Requirements: Fan factory level 3
Goal: 20 fans
Gold: 05:00 Silver: 07:00

As soon as the level starts sell 2 cows and buy one ostrich. Upgrade storage and truck 3 times and well one time. Sell all animals. Send all the left over meat and milk to separator and meat cutter. Sell bacons and butter. Buy the fan shop and start sending feathers in. As soon as you can, get another ostrich and update the fan factory. Keep selling fans to upgrade fan factory and get another ostrich.
Best Time: 04:35

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 20, 08 12:23 AM
Level 84: Costume Street 2

Requirements: Fan factory level 4
Goal: 30 fans, 1 cheese, 1 packed meat
Gold: 03:30 Silver: 06:00

As soon as the level starts, upgrade storage, well and truck by one. Keep collecting feathers and send it to the market. Send the plane for 1 ice tray and one cream. Get one cow and 1 pig, as soon as you have milk and one meat sell them with all the feathers. Get the packed meat and the cheese and buy the fan factory upgrade it as much as you can. Sell the fans and upgrade it to the max.
Best Time: 03:14

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 20, 08 12:52 AM
Level 85: Costume Street 3

Requirements: Hat studio level 3, Atelier level 3
Goal: 16 hats, 16 dresses, 1 cut meat, 1 powdered egg
Gold: 07:20 Silver: 10:00

As soon as the level starts sell one cow. Send the plane for 20 creams and start making cheese. Upgrade storage to max, well one time and truck 3 times. Make cheese until you have 50- 55 K sell your cows, continue to make cheese with the left over milk. Upgrade plane once and send it for 5 hats and 5 cloths. When you’re done with the separator, buy a chicken and buy egg powder plant. Sell the costumes and buy ostriches. I bought 4 more of them. Upgrade hat factory and atelier 2 times. Buy one pig. When your done with the fan shop, make it to meat cutter and send the meat in. Best Time: 06:36

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 20, 08 1:30 AM
Level 87: Costume Street 5

Requirements: Fan factory level 5, Hat shop level 5, Atelier level 5
Goal: 20 dresses, 5 cupcakes, 1 packed meat, 1 cheese
Gold: 06:40 Silver: 09:00

As soon as the level starts, sell one cow and one chicken. When the truck comes back, upgrade storage to max, plane one time, well 2 times and truck 2 times. Send the plane for 5 hats and 5 cloths four times. Start making costumes. Get one more ostrich as soon as you have money. Start process meat to meat package. Send the plane for 5 flours and one ice tray. Sell your costumes; buy 3 more ostriches and 5 chickens. Buy and upgrade powdered egg plant, bakery and confectionery to max. Process 5 eggs, sell chickens. When the costumes are near completion, buy a cow. Upgrade separator, butter mill and cheese factory to max.
Best Time: 04:42

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 20, 08 1:51 AM
Level 88: Costume Street 6

Goal: 10 dresses, 5 cheeses, 5 packed meat
Gold: 05:45 Silver: 08:00

As soon as the level starts, buy one cow, one ostrich and one pig. Upgrade storage to max, well 2 times, truck three times and plane one time. Send the plane for 5 hats and 5 cloths two times then for 5 ice trays and 5 creams. When you have 5 butters and 5 bacons, sell cow and pig. Get the meat packing plant and cheese mill start making cheese and meat packages. After you have 10 hats, sell the ostrich and buy the atelier. Selling cheese and costumes upgrade it as much as you can.
Best Time: 04:28

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 20, 08 2:16 AM
Level 89: Costume Street 7

Goal: 10 dresses, 10 cheeses, 10 packed meat, 10 cupcakes
Gold: 07:40 Silver: 09:00

As soon as you have one feather and one milk send it to the market. Upgrade storage to max, plane buy one, well by two and truck by two. Send the plane for 5 hats and 5 cloths two times. Then for 10 flours and 10 ice trays. Send the plane one more time for 10 creams. Start making bacons, butters and hats until you have 10 of them. You should have already 10 eggs sell all your animals buy atelier and start making costumes. Sell one costume and get the meat packing plant, cheese mill, powdered egg factory, bakery and confectionery. Sell costumes and start upgrading factories to max. Start with the atelier, because that’s the one which brings you the money.
Best Time: 05:40

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Oct 20, 08 4:14 AM
Level 90: Costume Street 8

Goal: 300 cupcakes, 200 packed meat, 100 cheese, 50 dresses
Gold: 45:00 Silver: 60:00

Catch and sell bears to upgrade your warehouse. Get all the chicken buildings, buy chickens and send the plane for 10 flours. As soon as you get 1000 buy your pig and start meat buildings. As soon as you get 10000 buy a cow. Wait until you finish with chickens and start milk buildings. As soon as you get 70000 get an ostrich. Wait until you’re finish with pigs, start feather buildings. Upgrade storage, truck, well on the way as needed.
Best Time: 38:46

[Post New]by pbkalifa on Oct 20, 08 1:57 PM
Hello my name is Patricia and I just want to ty for Powder Street 4.. I got a gold I had a hard time at first but now I'm Gold... Woo-Hoo But still having a hard time with Powder Street 3.. lol

rosecity
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rosecity on Oct 30, 08 4:39 AM
Hi there, thanks for the walk through help - Powder street 5, gold level was driving me crazy. I had most of the rest but this one seemed impossible. Happy gaming
Rosecity :o)

Re:Finished all gold :) Walktrough farm frenzy 2 (Need advise)

[Post New]by Spookydo on Nov 12, 08 4:53 AM
Hello,
I am new to Farm Frenzy 2 and so far I've gone all over he board and only a few beat the time. I wasn't sure if I had to beat the time to get to the unlimited. So what do you get when you get the unlimited?

Do you have to get gold for each spot you go through? If so I will have to go back and work on each one until I get it right.

I didn't find any directions on how to play the game,

Need a little help

[Post New]by lelovelady on Nov 16, 08 2:38 PM
I'm not really sure what you are asking ... your post was not very clear. I think that what you are asking is how to get the unlimited mode unlocked. If that is the case, after you have completed a certain number of the career games, it will tell you that you have unlocked the unlimited play mode. I don't believe you have to get gold for them all, I think you just need to complete each level. I think for me it unlocked unlimited mode about four or five levels from the very end of career mode.

Good luck.

Go to: