wetcoaster
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by wetcoaster on Dec 29, 16 2:09 PM
The heater at the helicopter just disappears, rather an important piece as you cannot move forward with out it.

aecidia6
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by aecidia6 on Dec 29, 16 3:36 PM
ok my problem is fixed,ran virus check and rebooted my computer.I found the antidote opener finished game.Good game.

redroo
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

collecting the heater

[Post New]by redroo on Dec 29, 16 6:54 PM

This isn't a bug as such, just a set sequence you need to follow - when you get to the base - collect the toggle switch (tree), heater (from the helicopter) and shovel. Then you can dig up the box near the ice hole for the aviator badge. Do not use the badge until you have the heater.

Re:TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Gayla123 on Dec 30, 16 4:00 PM
Map piece is missing. I had the piece once but now it has disappeared

Missing items solved

[Post New]by jennys867 on Jan 1, 17 7:30 PM
Towards the end of the game I had several times when items went missing. For me, it worked to exit the game in the scene where I needed to use the missing item (ie map piece or Elf) and when I restarted, the item appeared in my inventory. Annoying, but t got me thu the game. Playing in Windows 10.

[Post New]by shlapshtick on Jan 5, 17 3:04 PM
I keep losing all my inventory, restarted 2x, played to same area and same result, prison area, can't continue game, please refund money, very disappointed.
imac 10.12.1

[Post New]by hpydzrhr on Jan 6, 17 4:38 PM
Is there going to be a fix for the issue of not being able to get the heater? I have reset and have the same problem. Enough is enough!

doobiemom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by doobiemom on Jan 7, 17 6:30 PM
judyhatcher wrote:Major bug. At the base, you go to the helicopter with the on/off switch for the heater but it won't let you take the heater after you play the minigame. It won't even let you got back to the helicopter. Please fix.

It seems several people are having this problem. An update is needed to fix this bug I think

[Post New]by Indymiss on Jan 10, 17 10:47 AM
I'm using Windows 10. Like other posts here, my game started off flashing and jumping with overlaid/incomplete graphics. After closing and opening game, it worked OK although the cursor had changed to a black square. I've now managed to get about 3/4 way through the game - to the hatch in the baddies headquarters, but the game to open the hatch is now missing and I can;t get through the hatch until I complete the game, so that's it. Game over. Not at all happy with this game and would not recommend anyone buying it until BFG can confirm all bugs fixed,

[Post New]by SaniBrad on Jan 16, 17 4:31 PM
scaoli wrote:In "The Base" chapter the tongs are not available to take the heart from the statue. Looking at the strategy guide provided no help. The tongs are not mentioned anywhere! What a pain!!

I am having the same problem with the Tongs. Was a solution provided?

Sani

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 4:31:29 PM PST

2dogsx2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by 2dogsx2 on Jan 19, 17 1:13 AM
CLEARLY this game has issues, its not the gamers problem, I was offered one game credit, I don't buy standard games! not very impressed, a full refund or a link for another ce should have been offered! not good customer service!

[Post New]by becbee245 on Jan 20, 17 8:52 PM
Were to begin... im not sure if this game has been finished it feels like a beta test rather then a released full version. like others my game has been flashing violently and the graphics seem to glitch and look like an error. i suffer from seizures so the flashing screen has meant i haven't been able to play past the beginning i cant risk it.
seems to be a trend of games not being finished when released

lynniepoo87
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynniepoo87 on Jan 21, 17 5:28 AM
I'm in the control room (after using the sleeping gas) and I went to use Elf for the tall shelf and he is missing from my inventory! Please assist.

[Post New]by ShadowManor on Jan 24, 17 4:28 PM
At the Base, this instruction:

Open the box; take the PLIERS, HEX KEY, and MAP PIECE .

I somehow didn't get the map piece the first time I opened the box, and afterwards that area wasn't active any longer and I couldn't go back and get it. I had to restart the game.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Eddington on Jan 28, 17 12:40 PM
doobiemom wrote:
judyhatcher wrote:Major bug. At the base, you go to the helicopter with the on/off switch for the heater but it won't let you take the heater after you play the minigame. It won't even let you got back to the helicopter. Please fix.

It seems several people are having this problem. An update is needed to fix this bug I think

I am having this problem too! Any fixes?

Edited on 01/28/2017 at 12:41:34 PM PST

[Post New]by Turtle42 on Jan 31, 17 11:36 AM
scaoli wrote:In "The Base" chapter the tongs are not available to take the heart from the statue. Looking at the strategy guide provided no help. The tongs are not mentioned anywhere! What a pain!!

agreed. I can't find the tongs either.

[Post New]by 111goat on Apr 26, 17 12:12 PM
Lost some inventory items between chapter 4 and 5. Don't have the map piece anymore can't finish the game. I'm playing on PC. Are you going to do an update? If not I will request a refund.

[Post New]by vegasfan on May 26, 17 1:24 AM
you can play Queen of Hearts for free on vegas-spiele-gratis.com

meb28
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by meb28 on Jun 14, 17 5:09 PM
This is about the fifth time I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game. At first it just flickers likes it's going to open then it went to the play again screen. The last three times my computer has told me some long error number: program terminated, it can't run. Or in more colloquial terms it can't pull it off with this equipment. I have Windows 10, updated my computer last night and I'm really tired of this and Reflections of Life:Hearts Taken malfunctioning. As it sits right now I'm out about $30. I've been a member for quite some time and enjoy most of what I play here. PLEASE fix this. I don't want workarounds or run it in this mode stuff. Just a simple click and play like I've always had will be fine. Thanks.

LadyWyntre
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by LadyWyntre on Jun 16, 17 4:50 PM
Not only have I not been able to run the game since purchasing it (access violation, which I'm suddenly getting across multiple BigFish games when I've never had this problem before--and no hardware/software changes on my end...)... but also the links that admins have provided in this thread no longer work. What the heck?

I was given a replacement game code when I asked about the problem, but support never actually got back in touch with me about my issue, and it's been over a month--early May.

Go to: