Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by 2RottiesMom on Dec 25, 16 5:05 PM
On a PC Windows 10.........having the same issue and have reinstalled the game twice.

c8h10n4o2 wrote:On a Mac Pro running 10.10.5

In the last chapter I use the electrical tape under the tree and it leaves my inventory, but the wire keeps sparking (with tape on it) so I can't get the coin. Stopped progress dead. I'm so close!

WOCC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by WOCC on Dec 25, 16 6:06 PM
PC running windows 7: Use the electrical tape under the tree and it gets removed from my inventory, but the wire keeps sparking as if I have done nothing however has the tape on it. I am unable to get the coin and unable to progress in the game.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by diking on Dec 25, 16 7:34 PM
WOCC wrote:PC running windows 7: Use the electrical tape under the tree and it gets removed from my inventory, but the wire keeps sparking as if I have done nothing however has the tape on it. I am unable to get the coin and unable to progress in the game.

Exactly the same

heartblob
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by heartblob on Dec 26, 16 12:45 AM
well after getting to the slide in the brothers bedroom . I assembled the Xmas tree but nothing else happened, how do you get the 2nd lever if the dam game is glitched so annoying please do an update for this game, were the makers in a rush to get it out
for Xmas so cross at my age of 70 years I hope the game is fixed I would like to finish it !!!! regards Heartblob

gma5
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by gma5 on Dec 26, 16 5:07 AM
I'm on Windows 7, was able to play the entire main with no glitches. However , I played the bonus game, got nearly to the end when the game crashed so badly that I had to manually shut down my computer! I'm afraid to go back to it, for fear that it will happen again!

sillygrrl
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sillygrrl on Dec 26, 16 7:40 AM
Can't get the drawer open in the brothers room, therefore can't progress, please help!

[Post New]by woolybee on Dec 26, 16 6:41 PM
Windows 10
I am unable to retrieve the berry on Jack Frost's desk. The game keeps telling me I need to cut the stitches, when I have already done that and no longer have the stitch remover. I can see the berry, but it won't let me pick it up. Unable to go any further!

[Post New]by griffje on Dec 26, 16 8:49 PM
I seem to be having the same problem with the drawer under the xmas tree not opening. I have been really enjoying the game up to this point but this is frustrating. Even more so, as it appears that BFG has known about the problem since before xmas.

winemumsy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by winemumsy on Dec 27, 16 6:30 AM
Am having the same problem as many at the Christmas tree after wrapping the live wire with tape. Game will not allow me to pick up the coin. Can't go any further. Running 10.10.5 on a MacBook Air.

CrisC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Bonus Game TECH ISSUES for Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by CrisC on Dec 27, 16 12:50 PM
MAC Book Pro Sierra 10.12.2

In the bonus game under the Christmas Tree is a book where you are supposed to click on the image of the capitalized word. Doesn't work. Am stuck there & frustrated. You cannot skip the puzzle and the hint just keeps going to the same image and turning the page rather than accepting it as the image selected.

As for other tech issues with this game there have been a few. One time (early on) when I couldn't get the lever as someone else mentioned, I restarted the game from the beginning: for the rest, issues seemed to be resolved by closing the game down and restarted.

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Wire & Coil

[Post New]by Pixielate on Dec 27, 16 1:48 PM
Like so many others here, I cannot get the coin and the wire is still sparking, even with the tape. I have read many of the emails here and I would like to know WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DOWNLOAD A FIX FOR THIS AND OTHER PROBLEMS?

I am playing on PC - Windows7.

Wire & Coil

[Post New]by countrygal083 on Dec 27, 16 2:17 PM
Pixielate wrote:Like so many others here, I cannot get the coin and the wire is still sparking, even with the tape. I have read many of the emails here and I would like to know WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DOWNLOAD A FIX FOR THIS AND OTHER PROBLEMS?

I am playing on PC - Windows7.

This is my issue as well for the last almost 2 weeks. Hopefully they fix this soon...because my 7 year old and I would really like to see what happens.

ebcox
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by ebcox on Dec 27, 16 3:26 PM
can not get the coin from the electrical tape have clicked all over it and the cursor will change to mitten but then it disappears. have uninstalled and reinstalled didn't help still unable to collect the coin can't move on as this is what the hints indicates is needed im STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

windows 7 PC

Edited on 12/27/2016 at 3:28:01 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 27, 16 4:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to provide us information about the issues being experienced with this game. I want to reiterate that the issues that have been reported here have been provided to the teams behind the game for their investigation. They are working on that investigation currently and as soon as we hear more information about these reported issues, the Forum Moderation Team will be sure to provide that information in the forums here.

While we are waiting for their investigation, I wanted to provide some steps that some players have seen success with. Some players running the game as an Administrator in Windows machines were able to resolve some of the issues this game is experiencing. The following page shows how to give the game Administrator permissions so it can run with all of those available:

Run Game as Administrator

Also, some Mac players have seen the following steps work for them when encountering issues with this game:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Otherwise, if you've already tried those steps, or if they are not working, we'd like more information so we can continue investigating further. I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. This information could be instrumental in finding the cause of these issues, and we appreciate your time and effort in providing it to us. Also, our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other forum moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Jazzcatinc on Dec 27, 16 6:19 PM
Hello, I am using an iPad Air 2 running iOS 10.2. I am having the same issue with the drawer not opening in the brothers' room after the tree is assembled. I get an error that says YuletideLegends_CE error division by 0. This happens when I click on the arrows that were used to select the tree pieces.

hel54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hel54 on Dec 28, 16 4:57 AM
hello,

I am playing this game on my windows 7 laptop,
and i can't get de coin that is behind the cable under the christmas tree.
I even put the tape on it kept on sparkling and i can't get the coin.
The game runs fine, no futher complecations. Is something happening about this or not?

Please help!!!

[Post New]by mygizimo on Dec 28, 16 8:17 AM
I'm using a laptop and in the last chapter I use the electric tape on the wire in the tree but the wire is still sparkling I can not get the coin. is there anything I can do...

[Post New]by JeniMoo on Dec 28, 16 8:24 AM
Windows 10. near end place tape on electrical wire under tree but then it dose not recognise you've done that and keeps sparkling and you can not get the coin behind so play stops dead!

wires in christmas tree when taped will not release coin

[Post New]by ollyfangs2 on Dec 28, 16 1:51 PM
tinyzac wrote:Clue hidden behind Santa little helper sign you click on sign but it goes to achievements won you can't get the clue so can't progress not happy.techs fix please.we are in santas house in hop scene

after taping the wires on the christmas tree, the coin is not released, cannot progress the game

[Post New]by ollyfangs2 on Dec 28, 16 1:57 PM
2RottiesMom wrote:On a PC Windows 10.........having the same issue and have reinstalled the game twice.

c8h10n4o2 wrote:On a Mac Pro running 10.10.5

In the last chapter I use the electrical tape under the tree and it leaves my inventory, but the wire keeps sparking (with tape on it) so I can't get the coin. Stopped progress dead. I'm so close!

Go to: