Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

Stuck on the bracelet that isn't there.

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Feb 5, 17 5:50 AM
Windows 10, 1 year old gaming system w/ Intel Core i5 3.5 GHz CPU,16 GB of RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Graphics card.

I am having the same problem as others where I completed the scene on the beach where you replace fragments into the scene. The last fragment didn't want to go but did finally. Box opened, I took the bracelet. Then I made the mistake of clicking on the shrine and it reopened that scene and it says, "Take the Bracelet" at the bottom but there is no bracelet and I can't leave the scene. I have left the game and restarted it and it opens at that moment so the game can not advance.

I'd call that broken.

ARETHORN
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ARETHORN on Feb 5, 17 6:06 AM
Having the same problem with the bracelet as everyone else . .Looking for a quick fix as i was really enjoying the game until then . Using Windows 10

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by red943 on Feb 5, 17 7:05 AM
Like everyone else I am stuck on the dead Emily, Take The Bracelet screen, for the 2nd time. Did a Reset of the game, and got the exact same issue. Went to Elephant Games website and "tried" to submit a support ticket and guess what? When you click the Submit button nothing happens. Just stuck on the form. Tried it with different email address and same.

[Post New]by Roxannadana on Feb 5, 17 7:11 AM
At the collect bracelet area. Game took me back too and wanted me to get the bracelet again. Game froze up. Had to use task manager to exit game. Looks like I may have to start reading these forums before buying games. This one has way too many bugs to have been released. Windows 10 Lenovo desktop.

Pinkbudgie
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkbudgie on Feb 5, 17 8:07 AM
Same problem with the BRACELET. Cannot progress. Please fix soon.

[Post New]by jbnorman on Feb 5, 17 9:06 AM
LauraUnit wrote:Trouble in the bonus chapter - I attached the deer's antlers before I took the item from its mouth. Now I cannot interact with the deer and I have no way to get the item. Pressing hint directs me to the top left corner, where there is nothing. Restarting does not help. Thanks.

Edit: OSX

Yup me too, already had to reinstall to fix problem with bracelet as described by others.

OS Sierra

[Post New]by 2bees1 on Feb 5, 17 10:14 AM
I am also having trouble progressing beyond taking the bracelet. I'm stuck in the scene and can't take the bracelet again. I have to go to Task Manager to get out of the game since nothing else seems to work.

krinneyd
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by krinneyd on Feb 5, 17 10:37 AM
sanne81 wrote:Stuck on having to use a scalpel to cut open a bag in the carriage. I already used the scalpel to cut a rope in another scene, and it dissappeared after that, so I'm unable to continue. I already replayed the game after getting stuck in the infamous 'bracelet' scene', not really wanting to do it again and replay to change the order in which I use the scalpel

Same thing happened to me. Scalpel disappeared after cutting the rope??!? This is the 3rd CE that has items disappearing, or if done in the wrong sequence you are stuck and have to start over. I'm not starting over just for this to happen again. I already have 2 CE's waiting on upgrades because they have issues halfway through the game. grrrrrr I realize it's all about the money being a business but what happened to what used to be reliable product?!!?

VLewis138
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by VLewis138 on Feb 5, 17 11:14 AM
I cant pick up Abigails ring. It will let me read the note - over and over- but won't let me pick up the ring. Playing on a MAC. Anyone else have this issue?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 5, 17 12:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report the issues being experienced with this game here. I want to let players know that the following issues players have reported are being investigated by the appropriate teams, an issue with the bracelet, items disappearing, or the game crashing. As soon as the Forum Moderation Team hears more about these issues or is provided information about an update, we'll be certain to post it here as an announcement.

In the meantime, if players are seeing the game's puzzles not work properly, an item disappear, or the issue with the bracelet appears, it may be helpful to reinstall the game and start over from the beginning to workaround the issue. Just in case it is helpful, the following page has steps on how to uninstall and reinstall a game:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If those above steps don't seem to help, it may also be helpful to try the following steps for when playing on a Mac computer:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For Windows players, the following page of steps can be useful in providing the game the permissions it needs to run smoothly by running the game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide assistance and will get back in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Feb 5, 17 1:22 PM
Having trouble in the bonus chapter. Put the deer antlers on, and cannot access the deer again to use the winding key as the strategy guide states. Now I'm stuck and can't move forward.

Edited on 02/05/2017 at 1:23:19 PM PST

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on Feb 5, 17 1:23 PM
Oh, my heart goes out to the poor little BFG elves who will get no sleep tonight as they code and test their fingers to the bone trying to fix what will be known in history as "The Flippin' Bracelet Glitch".

We should all send them supportive and positive vibes. Or pizza.

[Post New]by Cuddlenurse77 on Feb 5, 17 1:54 PM
Pls add me to the "Bracelet Collecting Fiasco" list!!! Frustrating & NOT tryna restart if possible! I'm playing on a PC system.

Thx, CuddleNurse

[Post New]by melansongirl on Feb 5, 17 2:11 PM
melansongirl wrote:I can not place the Minotaur amulet in the gargoyle. Can't finish the bonus chapter.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have made sure to run as admin and still can't get it to work. When I press hint it wants to send me to the drs office and then if I press hint it makes a circle in the upper left right next to the organ display model. Is this going to be fixed?

[Post New]by KarlaBG on Feb 5, 17 2:24 PM
LauraUnit wrote:Trouble in the bonus chapter - I attached the deer's antlers before I took the item from its mouth. Now I cannot interact with the deer and I have no way to get the item. Pressing hint directs me to the top left corner, where there is nothing. Restarting does not help. Thanks.

I had the same issue, but I went out to the box in the Park which asks for the 4 medical symbols (of which I only had 3 due to the "deer" issue) and I clicked on those 3/4 symbols, clicked on the box and it filled in all 4! So I think this is a way to get past that issue.

Edited on 02/05/2017 at 2:27:33 PM PST

[Post New]by donna8865 on Feb 5, 17 2:32 PM
I have bought three thing's from other players and didn't get them or my coins back. Now I am having a glitch on level 31. It needs to be fixed or I am going to stop playing which I don't want to do. I love this game.

FrCyc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by FrCyc on Feb 5, 17 2:39 PM
Well I got past the getting the bracelet scene and now the game has issues with melting the bracelet and the key. This is the most frustrating, non-working, game I have ever purchased. You act like it's not a game problem but a user problem - well it's a game problem and the problems need working out by the Big Fish gamers. Is there anyway to receive a refund for this game?

newelph
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by newelph on Feb 5, 17 5:06 PM
I'm having the same problem! Bug!?!?!

momsford
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by momsford on Feb 5, 17 9:09 PM
Same thing here.....got the bracelet, then Emily is lying there and there is not way to use it. This has got to be a huge problem. Sucks to buy the game then it won't work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same thing.

betyboo
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betyboo on Feb 5, 17 11:49 PM
Same here this is the 2nd game I have purchased that has issues and I had 1 game with a virus attached to it you need to fix the issues.

Go to: