Lambina
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Re:Suggestion for the Developers

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 3, 17 9:23 PM
katrinaceleste
I agree storing those crates are a problem, I stopped at 580 because it would take another 75 to get to 600.

[Post New]by Wanaplay2 on Apr 5, 17 1:19 AM
[size=14]LOVE, LOVE, the latest upgrades!!

Thank you for hearing and implementing some of our requests.

If you can't or won't make the changes to the friends listing, could the developers at least post the reasoning behind the unwillingness to do so, it is quite frustrating to keep reading about this when so many are asking for changes to the friends listing.

Thank you,

Wanaplay2 - Player ID: EP2AAAAA

[Post New]by Wanaplay2 on Apr 5, 17 1:28 AM
Could the developers create some sort of way to earn more pearls, without always having to purchase them at an expensive cost. I have found this to be one of the more pricer games to play and that is a real shame. Many of us players fav this game over a lot of the other games we play.

I would also like to see something done about the villagers requests, could we get more than three at a time, perhaps as one request is completed another villager requests something, so that it is revolving requests, such as the villagers notice board is.

Player EP2AAAAA

[Post New]by Wanaplay2 on Apr 5, 17 1:53 AM
BanditSam wrote:When I go to my market and see that someone has purchased something, I would like to be able to click on that person and go to their island.

Amen to that !!!!! I wholeheartedly agree with this post!

Player EP2AAAAA

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Apr 7, 17 6:57 AM
Pearls should be reduced in price, honestly, the purchase options are way to expensive. I feel that 9.99 does not buy you much.

We need a way to store our magic makers, once they're out you're stuck with them.

I wish we could move a few of the other objects like the lamps, benches, small fence/wall thingys, and trees.

Shorten the times of those 5 hour items, cause that is too long. I think 3 hours is enough for any item. Or let the help option be more helpful, like allow up to 3 people to help instead of one.

Give us two flying helpers to buy items from others, and another mine.

Let there be more animations and music with the dancers and more animals in addition to pandas. Don't get me wrong... I love pandas but I love other animals too.

I'm hoping we get some new Items to create, like pumpkin pie and pumpkin this and pumpkin that. Orange julips, pudding, Pizza with more toppings, sweet peppers for those with heartburn, Strawberry shortcake, veggie burgers, blueberries, cranberry swamp (?), other herbs, more patches for growing, cabbage, bananas, ice cream.... (i thought the fruit cocktail was ice cream, at first)

One island mascot/pet -choices- dog, cat, tiger, duck, iguana, elephant, zebra, horse, goose, bunny, lamb, goat or baby version of any.

Give back our other carrots, fabric, mushrooms, cotton, etc. 90% of us hate those new ones...... or give us a choice.

I wish we could click on the houses and get other colors for roof and window decor. I actually liked the grapes more than the blossoms. Maybe even hav ivy or other vine things. I love the palace roofs and that they are different than the houses, but it would be nice to swap out houses now and then.

I might make some people angry about this one but the dive, is now too short, How about making the bricks etc minutes instead of seconds, the same for the decursing.
I think it is too fast now. We have items that take hours to create, (5 hours?) and now the doves second? Maybe a bit more balance there?

I wish we could zoom out more and zoom in a little more.

Edited on 04/07/2017 at 6:59:03 AM PST

medusa2468
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by medusa2468 on Apr 9, 17 3:59 AM
It would be helpful to GET FEEDBACK back from developers (via the Mods) on certain things we've complained about a lot - to let us know whether more complaints on the same issue will help (if enough folks complain they'll consider changing it) versus us knowing an issue IS NOT going to change so we need to get over it and stop complaining because it won't help and just wastes our time.

For example, many MANY players complain about accidentally spending pearls and wanting a confirmation screen. I doubt it will ever change because I think it's a money thing (not a greed thing) - if folks accidentally spend pearls perhaps they'll buy some, which helps devs pay their costs of creating games and updating them. (Don't begrudge them needing to make $ on a FREE game!!) Lots of unhappy players doesn't seem to be incentive enough tho because it's been complained about since day one.

So if the devs will never fix that - okay but LET US KNOW so we can stop complaining on it AND stop hoping it will eventually get fixed. If I KNOW it won't get fixed, of course I won't like it - BUT I'll be happier knowing that.

Another ongoing BIG PROBLEM - followers lists. While I don't agree with ONLY having friends we choose (could make it where some folks don't get many game friends especially given the #s limits) it's a REAL problem when we can only see 19 or 20 followers at a time and NONE of them are still playing. We have to wait until the list eventually refreshes and try again.

That should be FIXED. I'm not saying delete folks from following us if they haven't played in a month or two (perhaps they're on a break & didn't quit), BUT seems it should be easy enough to make it so only current/active players show in the followers list, and if that's less than the 19 or 20 that show THEN add inactive names to fill the rest.

We can not HELP our followers by buying their items if we can't get to them. Or, we can't go buy a few items from a follower that regularly buys to be a little reciprocal. That stinks.

And yes, it would be great to somehow be able to DELETE a specific follower - even if it takes several steps to do it. (Or can BFG get them deleted for us in some cases? I DO NOT like seeing "Stupid Bitc#" or "Cunning Linguist" and I shouldn't have to.)

So... even with no timing on when something MAY change, AT LEAST let us know on things that will NEVER be changed.

sanzi19
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Apr 9, 17 9:36 AM
katrinaceleste wrote:I am sad to see what is happening to the market in our game. I see that many of my friends are not even stocking their market as much as they were. I know we can go on about the inconsiderate people that raid our markets before our closer friends get a chance but The fault goes to the developers. I'm sorry to say this. I love the game, obviously, or I would be at the level I'm at. I love the graphics the diving, the planting, visiting to see how others decorate, etc.

But here's the thing, BG and/or Bodat we have begged and begged for you to change the way the friend's list is formatted and no change whatsoever. I know you get busy fixing bugs, freezes, errors and the like, but this thing with the friend's list is a really sore subject. If we had the power to add and delete our own friends this would aliviate a lot of problems. We have probably complained about the list more and for longer than other complaints. (maybe with the "coming soon" things a close second?)

Anyway, back to the issue. There are so many problems with the set-up as it is.
1) we are stuck with people we don't want following us.
2) folks that stop playing are still in our following list.
3) Raiders keep doing what they are doing no matter how much we want them to stop. (some may just do it for the fun of it, or to bully)
4) many are leaving their market empty, making it useless.
5) when the raiders stop following some markets they start going to another.
6) some may leave the game out of shear frustration over this market/friends issue.
7) the friend's list hav too many limitations. 20 friends are not enough and the followers list is a big flop. we can't even see them and the one's we see often are not even playing

Once again I propose that we have control over our markets and friend's list. Most games with a friend list let you add and delete those we want. You can add by name or by game ID. Many use the forum to share their name and/or ID to add friends. There are also ways ti visit community mambers in some games to see if you want to add them. I have even seen games where they reward you with a heart to show you are a helpful player.

Please, Bodlat, Please do something about this issue before it completely ruins the game.

Respectfully Kathleen AKA Katrinaceleste AKA Kat

Totally agree with this post.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Apr 10, 17 4:05 AM
In the dives, I would like to see the Speed Up for 1 pearl removed from the mine. With only 30 seconds to wait, there is no need for a speed up. I lost a pearl by inadvertently clicking on it while chasing bubbles.

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,185 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 10, 17 4:08 AM
BanditSam wrote:In the dives, I would like to see the Speed Up for 1 pearl removed from the mine. With only 30 seconds to wait, there is no need for a speed up. I lost a pearl by inadvertently clicking on it while chasing bubbles.

Definitely, in fact, I'd be happy if the speed Up button was removed from everywhere.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Apr 10, 17 4:10 AM
Good idea. We can always call for help if necessary. Speed ups are a menace!

nkypamela
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nkypamela on Apr 14, 17 5:04 PM
I agree with Witchy on the pearls, happens to me all the time

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Apr 15, 17 6:40 AM
I try to be real careful on the pearls, yet in the last month I have spent 9 pearls twice and it was all I had each time. I try to let them build up and Poof they're gone without a trace!!!

Edited on 04/15/2017 at 6:41:29 AM PST

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Apr 15, 17 6:47 AM
Witchy55 wrote:I wish I could SEE my Storage while I'm visiting other islands.

1. That would make it easier when visiting the islands of friends, followers, helpers, etc. because then I wouldn't have to go back to my island to find out if I need that item and/or if I have room in Storage for it.

2. I wouldn't LOSE my ability to buy an item from a stranger's Market simply because I can't see if I have room for it or not.

I have been frustrated on that for a while too!!

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Apr 15, 17 6:49 AM
Brits_Kate wrote:I've got one more...regarding upgrading inventory...

Why am I given the same amount of tools, plans, or rope for giving a villager a baked apple as giving a villager a picture? Wouldn't upgrading storage be more fair if there was a sliding scale? Like giving a villager a baked apple gets you one upgrade item but the more expensive/lengthier to produce item garnered you more upgrade items.

Unless I'm right at the cusp of upgrading, I just ignore the villager's more expensive demands but it sometimes means waiting an incredibly long time to upgrade storage - and really, it seems stupid to give a villager a picture that costs 282 gold to buy in market or 5 hours to produce (not including 2 paper, 2 pallettes, and 1 plank) - for a random item, I may or may not need, that sells for 10 gold.

Yes! better rewards for more costly requests.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Apr 15, 17 6:54 AM
katrinaceleste wrote:I actually stopped upgrading my storage at 700. I just sell the crates as soon as I get them and empty my inventory as much as I can in market, requests, islanders, and balloons. I've done pretty well with that so far.

I really think those crates are more of a problem than anything.

I recently decided to expand my storage the rest of the way, but I'm doing so under protest. LOL

I figure if I can make due with where it's at now how much better will it be at 1000. I just wish the crates wouldn't take up so much space. GRRRR

[Post New]by mnda99 on Apr 19, 17 11:37 AM
Suggestion: make sure you actually assign unique IDs to people and when it's pointed out that you did not and that two players are sharing a game, actually assign the newest player a different ID instead of merely resetting the game.

I'm so incredibly frustrated. I played for about a week before the player whose game it actually was logged in and that's when I noticed changes, and realized why my game never made any sense (no tutorial, not a lot to do, etc. That would be because the player had been at level 85!)

I wrote to support about it and they agreed that it seemed like it was a case of two players to one game. They restarted the game and gave me some pearls to make up for what I bought. They did NOT give us different IDs, however, which is how it happened that a week later, I keep getting kicked out of my game for supposedly logging in from a different device, and when I do get back in finding the language changed, pearls missing (A LOT of pearls - even with accidental spending I had a lot saved up and was being careful with them), requests for help made that I didn't make etc.

Maybe it's not an incredibly common issue but from what I've been told it HAS happened before and it probably has happened to several people, even if not all of them report it. The end result is I've wasted my time, someone else's time (and probably money...I'd be very impressed if they got to 85 without a single purchase), and both of our games have been ruined thanks to this issue that frankly never should have occurred.

Tech issues and crashes happen and can't really be predicted, but how did no one see something like this being an issue?

JulezyGem
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by JulezyGem on Apr 20, 17 7:34 AM
Today i decided to re-organise my island and its been mentioned in this post already about being able to pick up items and store them away till they can be brought out and replaced. We are able to re-store items such as flowers or i think event items so why not farm patches, machines etc.
I did it on both my games and i know you can imagine how long it took to do this so please DEVS consider this.
As our islands grow im sure most people would love to re-organise things about etc.

judy1689
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Apr 20, 17 9:02 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:
silver_hawk wrote:
katrinaceleste wrote:
BanditSam wrote:When I go to my market and see that someone has purchased something, I would like to be able to click on that person and go to their island.

Yes I had mentioned that too, I hope others dito this idea because it would be helpful.

Ditto

Ditto

Ditto

Stormy9
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Apr 20, 17 6:33 PM
judy1689 wrote:
mdpetdoc wrote:
silver_hawk wrote:
katrinaceleste wrote:

Yes I had mentioned that too, I hope others dito this idea because it would be helpful.

Ditto

Ditto

Ditto

Ditto!

Go to: