Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by sylvan7791 on Feb 17, 17 3:02 PM
The game crashes repeatedly. In addition, after purchasing some of the in-game upgrades, my avatar has disappeared completely. The avatar never re-appears on the screen so level progression is impossible. I tried going back to earlier levels, and the avatar is also gone.

I'm running Win 10. I've tried different compatibility settings (Win 8, XP - Service Pack 3), and running as an Admin. Nothing has corrected these problems.

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Feb 17, 17 7:04 PM
I am very disappointed in the issues with this game. Like many others, I am playing on Windows 10.

On the first set of levels, the game crashed after every level. I kept playing.

It stopped crashing after every level after about Level 6. I then had intermittent issues with it crashing.

Now I am at Japan Level 6 (Level 86), and it crashes every time it tries to load the level. I get past the "shopping" screen, the level starts to load, and crashes. Every. Single. Time.

I have tried running in Windows 8 Compatibility mode, and also Windows Vista (SP2). I am going to try uninstalling & reinstalling the game.

I am a long-time Big Fish member - probably 10+ years, and I have never had a game perform so poorly. The developers need to fix this ASAP!

EDITED TO ADD: Uninstalling/reinstalling the game fixed the issue I was having with Level 86. The game still should not crash.

Edited on 02/17/2017 at 7:13:11 PM PST

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Feb 17, 17 9:54 PM
Luckily for me, no crashing problems, however here's this list (so far): 1) No gold bars or smileys in Greece 2) Replaying levels to improve score does not add to your total spending money 3) There is NO indication what straws customers want in Africa. According to the Tube, all of these things should be available yet they aren't in whatever version they pushed onto us. We deserve an upgrade.

[Post New]by almostanangel on Feb 17, 17 10:15 PM
I know there have been plenty of "do this, do that" workarounds posted that work for some people and not others, (for the record, I'm running Windows 10 and running as administrator makes the game crash immediately instead of Holly disappearing) but I'd like to know if Big Fish has heard anything from Sugar Games yet about this. Are they aware of the problem? Are they going to release a patch?

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 6:33:27 AM PST

UsiUsiUsi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by UsiUsiUsi on Feb 18, 17 3:42 AM
Did not have any crash problems but since I bought it, the game started crashing all few minutes. Will ask for a refund since I feel ripped off.

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 3:43:33 AM PST

[Post New]by babybrie on Feb 18, 17 3:49 AM
game is crashing every 5 minutes. I bought it and I am pleased with a crashing game.... not very fair at all. please do Something.

[Post New]by sobosdonna on Feb 18, 17 6:08 AM
I am also experiencing the same crashing issues that others reports. Running as admin did not resolve my issues (Win 10) - none of the other suggestions (compatibility mode, uninstalling /reinstalling flash etc. It is interesting that I can get through one level without a crash - the shopping for the next level - and then it crashes. Behaving like a memory leak.

Anyhow--because I like the game I am painfully playing one level at a time - closing and restarting the game to play the next level..

I have experienced intermittent issues with games but this is, by far, the worst I have ever seen in my ten years of membership. No member pays to be this frustrated with a game. Shame on BFG for not offering a refund to everyone who has experienced these issues.

Do y'all have folks on different OS test these games before they are released? If not, you should...and if you do add me to that list!

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 6:11:00 AM PST

[Post New]by 1236654 on Feb 18, 17 7:34 AM
Bought the game yesterday. Played it up to level 22 - India
Unable to get to level 23, it states "please wait".....
I waited...........Nothing, same page stating "please wait".......
Checked out the forum and read all the complaints, crashes....
Uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game and yet again......."please wait".....
I used a credit for this game and would like to be refunded.
No use, Big Fish obviously is aware of all the issues and it seems that no one is getting this game to play correctly.
I play a game to relax not to get frustrated.
Please give me back my credit.
Once Big Fish fixes all the issues with this game I will be very happy to pay for it then, until then, i choose not "to wait".....

[Post New]by ShariT on Feb 18, 17 7:39 AM
I'm at the Bali level - level 6 on this location - and I can't get the game started. I finish shopping and click to continue and it just sits there - Holly never appears. I tried restarting my PC, and uninstalling and re-installing with no luck. I would either like this fixed or my money back! I'm on Windows 10.

Thank you.

[Post New]by MandiLynn on Feb 18, 17 8:00 AM
I am running Windows 10 with all current updates and this game keeps crashing on me. I have tried all the tips found here on the Forum and in the Tech Support section and nothing has worked. It was fine during the free trial, so I purchased the game...that is when the trouble started. I can, with my fingers and toes crossed, get through one entire level before it crashes. I have been a BF member since '06 and have NEVER had this kind of problem with a game before. Please, please, please fix the compatibility issue on this game or offer something to make up for this crash-tastic game

[Post New]by HeatherV0716 on Feb 18, 17 9:42 AM
sayuri_18 wrote:Game kept crashing for me too, but this helped;
go to the folder where big fish installs your games, find wedding salon 2 the app, then right click it and put compatibility mode on windows 8.

THANK YOU!!! This worked for me as well...

[Post New]by Jbuggers on Feb 18, 17 10:30 AM
Crashes while in the middle of playing...usually during a mini game. Also...There is no indication as to what straw you need to go with the drink. Nothing, so I just pick one of the options, sometimes is good, sometimes a bad choice...How do you know what straw to pick? Operating system is Windows 8.

[Post New]by devondiamond on Feb 18, 17 1:16 PM
After similar issues to many I have reached Africa. Unfortunately visitors want, cherry, straw or orange slice in their drink - but the bubble doesn't say which of the 3? I am failing levels as guessing 1 in 3 is not great! Windows 10

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 1:17:24 PM PST

[Post New]by angchar on Feb 18, 17 4:53 PM
I bought this and now it keeps crashing.

dawn0603
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dawn0603 on Feb 18, 17 5:50 PM
I have just bought this game, and it keeps crashing, pretty much on every single level. I see a lot of crashing/unable to play issues here-is Big Fish even acknowledging these complaints, let alone trying to fix them??

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 6:41:34 PM PST

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Feb 18, 17 11:08 PM
To be fair, BF may be it for tag for our purchases, but it is up to Sugar Games to correct any issues. Since it really seems to me that we got an old crap beta version of this game, Sugar doesn't seem to care. And their "contact us" link is mysteriously not functional . Definitely the last Sugar Game I will ever buy. Too bad, as Bella's Boutique was one of my faves, and this one started out to replace it. Shame on you Sugar.

ETA: Support link is back up so I sent a message that we're all floundering (ha! pun intended) here...

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 11:27:18 PM PST

[Post New]by pyschnrse on Feb 19, 17 4:22 AM
Game keeps crashing in Africa level 8. Can't go any further. Very frustrating! Using Windows 8 OS.

[Post New]by glitteryone on Feb 19, 17 7:22 AM
The game began by crashing after each level, and now it won't open at all. Upon start up it crashes. Don't tell me to upload, download, or uninstall, reinstall. Your game is defective. I paid for it and either you fix it or you refund the money for it! OHhh and answer your emails!!! Your tech support is the absolute worst!!!

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Feb 19, 17 12:02 PM
This game just gets stranger and stranger. After I finished it, I decided to try a second profile and replay it to see if I could figure out the gift at the end, but I was completely unable to get past Level 5 of France. Every time I tried to get Level 6 to start, the game crashed. I finally made a third profile and was able to get that one to (mostly) work, although I'm still getting random crashes, usually when trying to purchase upgrades. The developers really need to fix this game.

[Post New]by carmelsundaz on Feb 19, 17 12:23 PM
The administrator didn't fix my problem it crashes on France , I have windows 10 please just refund my money , thank you .

Go to: