Re:Welcome to Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors forum

[Post New]by bindercarole on Dec 20, 11 8:58 PM
Can someone help me, I am in the observatory, I found the thing that lit the dragon's fire but I can't click on the lens for the telescope, it's frustrating me.

[Post New]by Nanuaz on Dec 26, 11 11:18 AM
I bought it... played it... beat it... there are NO other levels... very disappointing...

[Post New]by glennamae on Dec 30, 11 10:06 PM
I am forever stuck in the wine cellar because I simply cannot figure out where two of the corks are. I'm new to this...and when you're stuck there isn't much you can do. HELP!!

[Post New]by debsm71 on Jan 1, 12 1:33 PM
can anyone help?

im in the nursery and am trying to install the 3 lampshades,
in order to do this i have to find the sun, star and moon.

ive found the sun and moon and pressed the hint for the star- however the area that the hint showed me does not contain a star.
is this a glitch in the game or am I doing something wrong? I cant go any further in the game until i get this star but if it wont let me, what do I do ????

[Post New]by Ellie_g1 on Jan 1, 12 2:37 PM
Hi New to this. I've gotten to the dressing room, I got to opening the wardrobe to get the rapier then it vanished and I cant find it and cant proceed. Can anyone help.

[Post New]by Keynsham on Jan 7, 12 1:10 AM
Me too! I'm in the dressing room, opened the wardrobe and clicked on the rapier and it disappeared! I can't find it now and appear to be stuck. Is there any way of either starting the level again or getting the rapier back?

[Post New]by Yzabel111 on Jan 30, 12 4:53 PM
loridori4 wrote:
irish4rose wrote:I AM AT THE SECTION WITH THE TELESCOPE AND UNOPENED WINDOW AND CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT I NEED TO DO TO OPEN THE WINDOW. HELP

You have to line up the 6 planets on the window. Then it will open. Mine is open, but I'm stuck on the telescope now. Lens went to the magnifying glass and it says I'm missing the crank, evevn though I installed it! Hint button not working.
Stuck in the manor...guess they warned me! LoL

I am stuck at the same place as you, I install the lens and the other piece and it still said that is missing... And the hint button does not work for me too... Seems like the game is bugged!! this is sad... this game is really cool...

Edited on 01/30/2012 at 4:56:38 PM PST

[Post New]by Yzabel111 on Jan 30, 12 4:58 PM
debsm71 wrote:can anyone help?

im in the nursery and am trying to install the 3 lampshades,
in order to do this i have to find the sun, star and moon.

ive found the sun and moon and pressed the hint for the star- however the area that the hint showed me does not contain a star.
is this a glitch in the game or am I doing something wrong? I cant go any further in the game until i get this star but if it wont let me, what do I do ????

Try the fan... If I remerber well, there are somthing stuck in the fan and you can pass over until you removed it...

Edited on 01/30/2012 at 4:59:16 PM PST

[Post New]by mandm80 on Feb 20, 12 10:16 AM
Hello, Can someone please help? I am in the Armory Room and cannot find the powder. I keep asking for a hint and it always goes to the cannon but doesn't help me figure out how to find the powder. I have the ramrod and the cannon ball! Thanks so much!

[Post New]by B_azzy on Feb 23, 12 7:52 PM
I'm in the observatory and have no idea what to do I have the sun and that's it please help I'll help you if you help me

[Post New]by BobbiJ24 on Mar 23, 12 2:22 AM
debsm71 wrote:im stuck in the cellar, have got 2 corks left to do but even though the hint shows me where to look, I cant do anything and cant move the 2 remaining corks to the bottles Any ideas?
I am having the same problem , what is the problem, and i'm sick of it.

[Post New]by BobbiJ24 on Mar 23, 12 2:22 AM
debsm71 wrote:im stuck in the cellar, have got 2 corks left to do but even though the hint shows me where to look, I cant do anything and cant move the 2 remaining corks to the bottles Any ideas?

[Post New]by BobbiJ24 on Mar 23, 12 2:23 AM

[Post New]by mamashylo on May 23, 12 6:40 PM
lillian_robbins wrote:I am putting the clock together and when I set the time nothing else happens. I cant find what to do now?

[Post New]by MichborbeMD on Jun 11, 12 8:44 PM
How will I open the grating to get the crown in the underground passage?

[Post New]by andiOF on Jul 29, 12 10:24 AM
Hello, Can someone please help? I am in the Armory Room and cannot find the powder. I keep asking for a hint and it always goes to the cannon but doesn't help me figure out how to find the powder. I have the ramrod and the cannon ball! Thanks so much!

Go to: