CathWren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

11:55

[Post New]by CathWren on Apr 19, 11 1:52 PM
xandamanoo4 wrote:It will not let me past the part where you have to correct the clock... I found the piece of paper with 11:55 written on it, adjusted the clock to the new tim and..... nothing happens.. So after doing this lots of times I clicked hint..it keeps telling me about the paper that I already found.. Please help.. (I also typed it into the till lol to see if I'd get a new time) is anyone else experiencing this... It might just be me doing it wrong but I doubt it.

Move the hands counter clockwise.

CathWren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors technical issues here only

[Post New]by CathWren on Apr 19, 11 1:54 PM
I'm in the dining room and want to get the knife but it isn't there. There is just bare table. It is quite clear in the picture on the walkthrough and it is quite clear in the game that the table is bare.

Any suggestions?

[Post New]by nancyknows on Apr 28, 11 6:36 PM
I'm stuck in the wardrobe room. I have the sketch but it tells me my mission is to find the sketch. I can see the clothes I'm supposed to put on the mannequin but it won't let me click them, and I can't get into the hidden object area. Very frustrated, please help.

[Post New]by mommimeyers on May 9, 11 11:27 AM
I'm stuck in the Observatory. After placing the lens and the crank on the telescope, the game does not register that I have done so and still says that there is no lens or crank on the telescope, although they are clearly there. I'm disappointed because I'm so addicted to this game and now I cannot complete it!

Re:Post any Haunted Manor: problems in observatory

[Post New]by tina826 on May 11, 11 4:58 PM
I am in the observatory I have put the lens and the crank on. The telescope and it keeps telling me I need to repair the telescope and find the crank I dunno how to go forward. I am playing on my ipod. Any help will be appreciated.

[Post New]by leastman1024 on May 11, 11 8:00 PM
I am in the observatory. I had the sword and then accidentally placed it in the cupboard where the telescope eyepiece was. The sword disappeared and now I can't get the glass shard. Help!! I really don't want to start over. I'm playing on my iPad.

Edited on 05/11/2011 at 8:05:23 PM PST

Bug in the Observatory

[Post New]by Scourge2bunnies on May 27, 11 5:01 PM
The first time I tried to repair the telescope, I put the crank on the telescope before I went out to find the lens. After I put the lens on the telescope the game gave me a message that the crank was missing even though it was already installed.

So I started the level over. This time I put the lens on before the crank. The game still tells me that the crank is missing.

Is there more than one crank? According to the walkthrough I should be able to use the telescope now, but I can't. Hints aren't working. Is this a bug? Do I need to reinstall the game and start all over to try to fix it?

[Post New]by xchevx on Jun 6, 11 10:32 AM
Hi Big Fish,

Love all your games. I seem to have encountered a glitch in the game and I have seen posts that I am not alone. I am currently stuck in the Observatory. I am tasked to set the coordinates. I accidentally x- ed out before I had correctly set the coordinates and now no matter how much I click, I cannot return to set the coordinates. I would really rather not start over from the beginning. Please help.

Thanks

[Post New]by riverwomon on Jun 6, 11 7:09 PM
Thank god I'm not the only one having a problem in the observatory! I love this game and it's bugging the heck out of me that I can't get the stupid thing to work. I hope there are answers out there somewhere.

Stuka_UK
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Stuka_UK on Jun 15, 11 8:12 PM
Are you clicking the very end of the telescope where the eyepiece is?

[Post New]by jammac73 on Jun 22, 11 11:00 AM
I've been stuck in the observatory as well. I replaced the lens and crank and saw the screen to change the stars. I backed out to go look at the map but can't click on the telescope again. My task tells me to align the stars. But the flash that draws your attention to places on the screen is on the lens I moved to light the sun on fire. This is very frustrating and now even more so since I see it is happening to others with no evident solution. I'm playing on an iPhone4 in case that matters.

UPDATE - I was able to restart the level by going into 'Levels' on the main menu page and choosing the observatory. This time I looked at the star map first and everything worked like it should have the first time. I'm onto the next room!

Edited on 06/22/2011 at 11:14:03 AM PST

[Post New]by Pike106 on Jul 7, 11 10:40 AM
I cant light the candles in the living room, i put the match on the candle but nothing happens???!!! any oneknow how to fix this??

Thank you

Re:Post any Haunted Manor: problems in observatory

[Post New]by gvan5137 on Jul 10, 11 1:05 PM
tina826 wrote:I am in the observatory I have put the lens and the crank on. The telescope and it keeps telling me I need to repair the telescope and find the crank I dunno how to go forward. I am playing on my ipod. Any help will be appreciated.

To make the telescope work, you have to enlarge it then click on the spot where you would put your eye to see out of the telescope (the very end of the left side of the telescope) and then the screen changes to the sky where you have to line up the stars.... took me about 2 hours to figure it out but I did! Now I can continue!!

Edited on 07/10/2011 at 1:06:01 PM PST

[Post New]by cherylee63 on Jul 12, 11 11:45 AM
I really liked this game and thought I would purchase it until I got to the fuse box. It will not let me skip the game and I can get 10 out of 12 of the fuses in order, but then not clues as how to help me and no skip button. So to bad creator of this game, none of my money goes to you.

[Post New]by badfreja on Oct 3, 11 11:43 AM
In the garage level, just before picking up the shard from the zoomed-in image (with the box under the car, which I had previously opened), I accidentally clicked outside the zoomed box. And now am stuck. The shard seems to be gone, there's no magnifier to zoom in the box (where the shard was supposed to be); when I press the "Hint" button it does nothing.

There's no option to re-play the lever - or is there?
The game seems to be simply stuck or blocked because I accidentally clicked outside that box. How do I unblock it in order to move forward?

PS: I already tried quitting and re-entering the game again, it did NOT fix it

Edited on 10/03/2011 at 11:44:41 AM PST

[Post New]by badfreja on Oct 3, 11 11:51 AM
Jammac, a little help would be very much appreciated... I'm stuck in the Garage, sounds a lot like what you described - I accidentally clicked on something else when I was supposed to collect the shard, now it's just stuck. Where do I go to restart the level? What's the "Levels" you mention, in the main menu page? I can't seem to find it, all I see is: About, Change Player, Play(for my current player), Extras, Options and Quit.

Help, please?

jammac73 wrote:I've been stuck in the observatory as well. I replaced the lens and crank and saw the screen to change the stars. I backed out to go look at the map but can't click on the telescope again. My task tells me to align the stars. But the flash that draws your attention to places on the screen is on the lens I moved to light the sun on fire. This is very frustrating and now even more so since I see it is happening to others with no evident solution. I'm playing on an iPhone4 in case that matters.

UPDATE - I was able to restart the level by going into 'Levels' on the main menu page and choosing the observatory. This time I looked at the star map first and everything worked like it should have the first time. I'm onto the next room!

[Post New]by sharrmom on Dec 17, 11 12:09 PM
scaredy wrote:Game is not saving. I had no problem throughout the trial. I purchased - no problems, my progress was saved, then "Poof!" I quit for a short time, went back and was returned to the opening scene again. Played for a bit, to see if perhaps I started a new game accidently - quit and restarted - but was returned again to the beginning once again. Yesterday, I went as far as the planets (by now, I am playing through pretty quickly), but got tired and HAD to stop. I decided to check - and sure enough my game was GONE! This is frustrating. I have never had a prblem like this with any other gme - I am disappointed. Any ideas??

I am having this same problem. Never saves only get passed the first level and level 1 restarts! HELP!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 17, 11 12:58 PM
Hi sharrmom,

Welcome to the pond! You might want to take a look at the following help article for help with the saving issues you're having with this game:

Save Errors

If this doesn't help, feel free to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be able to look into this for you. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by sarahlin2 on Jan 27, 12 8:46 AM
How do i return to a skipped screen. I accidentally pressed on the skip button and it took me to the next challenge

in the nursery its making me find a star which isnt there

[Post New]by adlibertum1912 on Feb 14, 12 12:00 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

Go to: