Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Nikty2 on Apr 26, 17 4:20 PM
Unable to open level 41. Started over 2x from level 1. No problems with levels 1-39.
Have Dell Insperion Microsoft 10. Frustrated!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by vera40 on May 2, 17 3:09 AM
Maggie keeps getting stuck. She just stands there, but I can click on items, but she doesn't move!! Apparently, this is a common problem with this game. I can see this from the amount of people responding to this problem. Some kind of patch needs to be done! We all paid money for this game, it needs to be fixed

baymerlou
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by baymerlou on May 6, 17 4:39 AM
I don't see the issue I'm having, no sound at all and only have question marks for every customer can't see the product they want. Windows7 64bit

Edited on 05/06/2017 at 4:39:53 AM PST

lakemj1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lakemj1 on May 21, 17 4:36 AM
Maggie freezes on multiple levels. WIndows 8 pc. Has anybody fixed this yet? I can load my tray but cannot move

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Jun 14, 17 1:07 AM
Since the update, the game freezes at random times - sometimes it's when I'm almost at the end of a level, other times it's when I begin one, and at least once it has refused to load when I tried to start it, just sat there spinning and nothing happened. I had to restart the computer (Windows 10 laptop) since even Task Manager didn't work.

[Post New]by abilene7 on Jun 15, 17 9:38 AM
Possible solution for others with the freezing/Maggie not picking items up problem:
I also had it happen on several levels over and over. I eventually noticed it was happening after the same item I'd clicked on, such as refilling an item that was already full due to a "clicking frenzy" LOL. This was especially true of level 11 with the clicking all over to walk the 300 meters!!

Once I noticed which item was the seeming culprit of causing the freeze, I stopped clicking that item unless I actually needed it. IT WORKED. No more freeze. It was almost as if some glitch was causing the level to get confused because I'd been clicking too many things I didn't need (like using a spare second or 2 to run around refilling things).

Stupid? Yes. But, on those tricky freezing levels, this did let me proceed past them. Maybe it will help someone else. I did this for level 11, and several others.
(Level 11 was tricky: clicking carefully here and there (avoiding the blue ticket puncher for some reason!), rather than crazily back and forth was how I got my 300 meters. It seemed to prevent the confusion that caused the crash.) DEFINITELY A GLITCH.

Edited on 06/15/2017 at 9:39:31 AM PST

[Post New]by yankeesgirlc21 on Jul 1, 17 10:30 AM
I have been having both this issue with level 49 where the game freezes and I can't even click out of it and the issue in level 13 where Maggie freezes and wont respond to commands. The update did nothing to fix this.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Aug 28, 17 4:46 PM
I'm a fairly newcomer to this game. I have noticed kinda 'catchy' movement of Maggie, where it seems to snag for some reason. Then the freezing takes place - the two aren't always connected in the same game at the same time - which causes you to have to restart the game.

It seems to me, from reading the other threads, that this issue has been going on for a while.

Apparently nothing has been done about it after MONTHS. Why is that? If I can figure out how to do it, I will copy this message and place it on the main forum page. It seems to me that the same technical issues are safely hiding under this heading and nothing is being done about it. Maybe if other players - or potential players - know this is an ongoing problem, something will be done about it.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Sep 16, 17 8:48 AM
Hello again,

Recently, the game will not complete. I finish a level, and it just stays there. Even the characters act bored. If I try to retry the level, I can select 'Play' all day long, and nothing happens.

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing changed.

What is going on? This is both frustrating and annoying!!

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Oct 7, 17 2:05 AM
This game played beautifully when I bought if from BFG and now after a short time of game play it reboots or shuts down my computer. I am running Windows 7. This also happens with a game by the same company called Sally's Spa Beauty Secrets.
Any help?

[Post New]by kathpa1 on Nov 18, 17 10:54 AM
Maggie gets stuck in many levels. Unable to continue. Please fix this. I see many others having this same issue.

[Post New]by highqueen41 on Feb 7, 18 10:00 PM
I am experiencing issues with game. I reported the problem twice about this game. I am playing on PC Windows 7. I even updated my video driver but the problem continue to persist.

Go to: