Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer forum

[Post New]by methosthegreat on Apr 16, 13 11:07 AM
Hi Folks
I reply to this input as it seems to be the most sensible.Having looked at various
forums it seems that the greatest problem with this game is getting out of the wretched Ballet School and past the policeman in order to get to your hotel.

Nobody seems to have come up with a sensible solution as how to get over this problem, least of all Gamefish.

I have not contacted them yet when I do I will want a satisfactory reply as to
how we can overcome this problem if not I would like a full credit.
I know that I am entering this Forum at a late stage as the game has been going
since 2008. I would have thought that they would have sorted the problems out by now.
I have played many games on this site but this particular game has been something
of a disappointment to say the least !!

MethostheGreat (UK)

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 2, 13 11:43 AM
I think you missed this.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/91079.page

copy and paste the link to your browser.

[Post New]by Neoteny on Oct 17, 13 7:21 AM
Hello! i'm having trouble with the hunt for the puppeteer game, i hope anyone can help me.

Well i'll go straight to the problem: Everytime i move my character the screen starts to titillate or shimmers the image, the graphics got distorted. I've got Windows 7 64 bits.

I think it must be some screen incompatibility of some sort, the thing is: i tried to put the game on xp compatibility but runs and error so i can't start playing, even it can't start the launcher.

Please i need help with this issue because my eyes hurt because of the constant "fluttering" so i can't enjoy the game.

Oh and i just bought the AOM:cards of destiny and this one runs perfectly.

Please could anyone give me a hand, i really like this game so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Go to: