Breezeie66
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis

[Post New]by Breezeie66 on Nov 30, 10 11:42 AM
Interesting comment about the group tiles. This is the part I liked the best of HW#2 as it is the most challenging. The same ol' swap tiles is just a terrific bore. The mini-games are challenging but swapping tiles can only be fun for so long then it is the same thing over, over, and over. Collapsible tiles are a nice change and the matching is good but if you made a game just of Group Tiles, I would buy it. But it would eventually be boring too. So for my money, Follow your outline in HW #2 and add some of the minigames from 3. Try to keep the games evenly spaced then maybe all will happy....I know I will...lol.

_Amber_
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by _Amber_ on Jan 24, 11 9:46 AM
maziemom wrote:I loved all three in this game series and my favorites are the group tiles boards. Wish there was a whole game with just the group tiles concept.

I second the motion!

[Post New]by hpfaff on Feb 18, 11 12:25 PM
My favortie part was the group tiles....Please leave this in for newer versions.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 9, 11 5:23 AM
I only own the first one - didn´t care for a the second one - but really like this one, because it has different extra game from the first one, and... most importantly... I can play in relaxed mode.

I like everything about this game except the constant noise the crab (and his friend) is making. I really wish, if there is a 4th game, that the developers would keep that crab silent. It´s annoying, and the sudden sounds it makes when I am concentrating on matching tiles, give me a fright each time. LOL

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 8, 11 9:24 AM
Hi all, I have all of these games and fail to understand how anyone could dislike it! In my opinion it's quite addictive and charming. I love it when the crab gets impatient, puts on his 'shades', turns up his 'walkman' and gives you the impression that he's dealing with a slow moron! What more could you ask from a game?
My little granddaughter and I love to play all the Hidden Wonders of the Depths games so Yah Boo Sucks to all of you who don't like it.
We are fans! So there!
Love Pat_ric_ia x

[Post New]by taraji6 on May 26, 11 5:52 PM
I liked them all, but II best, III was ok...Want a new one !!! Maybe the option of chosing between playing the group tiles (I have difficulties with them , but still kinda like 'em) or the puzzle game from II.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jul 8, 11 4:36 AM
totally luv this M3 game....had never played the 1 or 2....just got into M3s as a 'getaway' no brainer from my fav hog games...remembering doing the demo long ago...but when it came up as a 'free game' ... well got it, been playing all day, up to level 95 and will keep going...luve the crabs, the music must have 'sublimal' message to 'just play one more', only section i do not like is where the 'items' u move, even the crab and they start growing...i just skip that part...so its a keeper!

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 12, 11 10:30 AM
Game Ratings:

Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – N/A
Music/Sounds – 2.5 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

stephensol1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by stephensol1 on Aug 1, 11 4:13 PM
I agree the crab was just to annoying for me. They should have more likeable characters.

[Post New]by nannynewts on Aug 29, 11 4:59 PM
game doesnt have sound tried everything even uninstalled it then reinstalled.....no luck.

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Oct 22, 11 12:44 AM
I have the first one of this series as a game with ads, so when this one popped up as an extra bonus, I thought, aw what the heck. I love the crab and it's a good simple match 3. So here I am three days later....

Don't know why I didn't remember doing the demo on this, but I love it. That crabby giggle gets to me every time. Don't know why I don't get sick of it, I usually do with repetitive sounds, but his are dispersed enough to entertain, not annoy. I do like the skip feature, the **** games were not my favorite in this, but I only skipped the one with the "follow the sequence" bit, as I can't do those. A couple of words seem to have been left in whatever the original language was, so that was annoying. But I am gifting it to my daughter, the hermit crab fanatic. She has one very out going crabby that reminds me of the yellow one in the game!

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Nov 9, 11 9:29 PM
I just finished this game tonight and I've already restarted it. I'm addicted.

I bought it as a DD and played it a bit here and there and then I decided I was going to play it consistently every day some until it was finished. It wasn't my favorite but hey, deal with it. Its really grown on me though. I play on timed mode but it still zens me out. I play it first thing in the morning and last thing at night and during breaks from other things during the day.

I'm convinced it doesn't have a set number of levels. I think its over when you build everything plus you get a few more specific levels and then you're out.

I saw where someone commented that you can go on and on if you don't build but without building anything, you don't gain upgrades to help you in the game.

Now that I've started over I'm going to try another strategy. I'm going to try and get a lower score than last time by paying attention better and building things sooner. I was asleep at the wheel half the time and ended with a pretty huge score. Maybe less is more, ya know? LOL

[Post New]by deb3015 on Sep 2, 12 12:49 PM
We're stuck on section 13 of Depths 3. Can someone please help us get thru it>
We found the top part of the hammer, but not the other missing part. Don't know where it is, or what we're doing wrong to break the skeleton in the middle of the game. All the highlighted squares were found. And the crab got all the way to the skelton, but we cannot find the missing part? Please help us.

Thank you, Darlene

boofycat
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by boofycat on Dec 24, 12 12:14 AM
I totally love this game, especially the cheeky crab! Come on ERS, give us more M3's, you're really good at it.

Go to: