Horrible Ending

Re:Horrible Ending

[Post New]by ZhenYun on Nov 5, 10 2:38 PM
I didn't like the ending as well. I admit that I love happy endings, but in my opinion a sequel would be more than appropriate - they should do something involving Damon's little sister (if she's still alive and hasn't been fed on), for example. And to round up the story, I would just love Damon to fight for his love to be human and to destroy the evil witch, to regain his kingdom (which makes already two sequels, because what good is in reclaiming a kingdom that doesn't have to be freed of the evil witch's sister or something in that direction?), and then live happily ever after...

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 5, 10 9:24 PM
I agree ZhenYun. This game is just begging for a sequel. There are so many questions left at the end of this game, that they could easily do a bunch of sequels - and let's hope they will, as long as they're the same quality as this game.

Obviously, Damon has to save Victoria and and he (or they) have to take care of Celeste once and for all, but here are some other things I'd like to know, too:
1) Who Odette is and why she's so interested in Damon (Is she his sister maybe?)
2) Damon is a prince, not a king - so where are the king and queen?
3) Where is Damon's little sister? (If she's not Odette, then I like to think that she may have been turned into one of those creepy living dolls on her dresser.)
4) Where are Victoria's parents and why is her relationship with her uncle so strained?

warmbear
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by warmbear on Dec 6, 10 12:35 PM
Game was good, ending was universally terrible. You can lead into a sequel without having to resort to an unable-to-win ending. This no-win ending defies adventure gaming conventions, and leaves the player feeling like they failed.

[Post New]by beachgirl6541 on Jan 23, 11 7:05 PM
Hate it when games do this! This is worse than "To be continued.." on television because usually on TV the conclusion is only a week later!!

pony56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by pony56 on May 26, 11 2:32 AM
I really LUVED the game and i can confess that i have 2 have a fairytale ending but this is really bugging 4 ages cos i really cant accept it and i mean really cant cos its like all the hard work hasnt paid of 4 me

[Post New]by jolley55 on Apr 27, 12 7:53 AM
enjoyed playing the game very bad ending ?maybe a sequel with a better ending

[Post New]by vharmon670 on Nov 25, 13 3:25 PM
It was a horrible ending and I hope for a sequel.
The graphics were great I loved them

Go to: