Gear in the Drawer

[Post New]by LadyOdette on Mar 14, 09 9:10 AM
I can not seem to find or pick up the small gear that is in the drawer after you solve the weight puzzel. I retrieved the large gear with no problem. What do I do?

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy forum

[Post New]by tonleee on Mar 15, 09 6:42 PM
The small gear is not in the drawer. It is on a wind chime. Good Luck! Let us know if you need anything else.

[Post New]by rich65 on Mar 19, 09 4:26 PM
How do you get the chemicals in the last part of the game to go into the correct boxes without blowing up. I keep trying to do it but I keep blowing up.

jamakocat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jamakocat on Mar 23, 09 10:07 AM
Just finished this game.It was a fun game but we wonder why it is made so complicated that a person has to go find clues all the time. Usually we have to go to the clues very little.

pie441
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by pie441 on Apr 19, 09 8:53 AM
I can't get away from nancy's car and nancy is inside of this green box. PRETTY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DKGuild
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by DKGuild on May 6, 09 6:34 AM
Just started this game. Am attempting to mix drinks and no matter what order glass, mixing pouring etc I do it tells me I made a mistake. What am I missing?

agham
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by agham on May 6, 09 9:14 PM
azjmarie wrote: OK, I'm a dork. I need HELP just getting started.

I'm having trouble with the very beginning of the game. Nancy has crashed and is outside the car. She will make walking motions, but doesn't get anywhere. I've restarted twice thinking there was a glitch or something. Can any of you experts out there help this novice get going?

BIG thanks in advance!

[Post New]by jojo173849 on May 7, 09 5:18 PM
I've got a delimma, I've gotten to the fourth stupid island thingie on the bog maze...and I've tried EVERY direction, and nothing works...so I've GOT to finish this maze so I can finish the danged game, but nooooo, that game wouldn't let me...dangit. Help?

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on May 8, 09 7:25 AM
Welcome to Big Fish Forums!

I hope this helps!

Follow the marker's code even though you see another stone marker before finishing the code.

Once the previous code is done, follow the stone marker seen on the location of the end of the previous instructions. The others in between are to throw you off.

Forward 1x,
right 1x,
forward 2xs,
right 2xs,
forward 2xs,
left 4xs,
back 2xs,
left 2xs,
back 3xs,
left 2xs,
forward 1x,
left 1x,
forward 2xs,
right 1x,
forward 2xs,
right 2xs,
forward 2xs,
right 1x,
forward 1x.

That should get you there. Let us know if you need anything else!

[Post New]by jojo173849 on May 11, 09 3:51 PM
That's the thing, the third step, it won't let me do it...I can't go forward twice...or backwards...or right, or left. I can go forward the first time, but that's it.

[Post New]by DancingDolphin on Jun 25, 09 8:50 PM
I like Nancy Drew. I might play this, although the startup was slowww on my computer.
I will try again tomorrow :|

[Post New]by pmp1123 on Jun 26, 09 6:10 PM
If anyone is into ghost hunting or loves cartoon network then watch the new show THE OTHERSIDERS on Cartoon Network Wednesday's at 8PM!!

[Post New]by ELENA1977 on Jun 28, 09 10:55 AM
i have a problem with the pilars and the 4 plate

crows nest drink mix

[Post New]by geminigirl1610 on Jul 16, 09 5:06 PM
Hey,

Can you please tell me how to make this recepie crows nest. It has 4*oranges 1*Beat ( Red Fruit or veg ) 1*olives i guess and then arrow shows downward with cubes and slice of green lemon.

i tried to do every little thing but cant help it. i mean i tried every sequence

[Post New]by geminigirl1610 on Jul 16, 09 6:09 PM
i get it now, i mean we have to make all the drinks and place them in the order of cards and then ring the bells

momma0_7
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by momma0_7 on Aug 15, 09 12:05 PM
hasn't anybody had trouble giving the flowers to Kyler..I have wasted 2 days here ....help!!!!!!!

[Post New]by tina6604 on Sep 3, 09 5:58 PM
Hi!

I;m having the same problem in the bog. I can\t get past the third step. I am supposed to go forward 2 x however when i do, i just end up in the bog. I also have tried every direction as a last resort.
Is this a known issue in the game?

Thanks!

Ok so I read this forum some more and found the solution: You need to have the piece of paper withthe marker codes in your possesion before the codes work. The piece of paper is found on the floor near the secret room in the nursery.

Edited on 09/03/2009 at 6:21:29 PM PST

Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy forum

[Post New]by KarlKlein on Sep 12, 09 9:00 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Openning the Stone Wall

[Post New]by KarlKlein on Sep 12, 09 9:03 AM
I am trying to open the Stone Wall.

I cannot findout what to put into the hole in the crosses so we can see which blocks to press in the stone wall.

I need help

help can't get inside the castle

[Post New]by nanush21 on Oct 31, 09 8:19 AM
i tried to hit the window with the rocks many times but nothing happens. i'm stucked. please help. even the strategy book didn't help. i did what it said

Go to: