Re:Post any Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life technical issues here only

[Post New]by jkbookgirl on Apr 5, 13 7:11 PM
Jenni2006 wrote:I purchased the game recently and installed it. When I went to open the file to play, I got the error message : Could not open display. Error Code = 0xc8660160. I uninstalled the game and re-installed it but I still get the same message. Any suggestions?

I am also having this issue. First time purchasing online games so I'm not familiar with error codes etc. After reading all the comments about bugs in the system and my problem with activating/playing I'm starting to regret giving this game a go. Can anyone help out with answers/suggestions to redeem the situation?

[Post New]by sugarloafpaul on Aug 2, 14 10:29 AM
I am continual problems with the crab catching. the distraction starts off fine with the two kids. Then I get an adult and the adult continually refuses to catch the crab. Next the game malfunctions and two thousand tech points I just gained, plus the rare fish scale, are gone!

[Post New]by deepal on Aug 12, 14 5:31 PM
Trying to purify the tree and suddenly realised it hasn't got a hole!!! Started a new game, just to see, and low and behold there was a tree complete with hole. What's going on?

[Post New]by Sebastian100 on Sep 11, 14 5:55 AM
On android, whem im trying to make a baby with a male and female, the game crashes. Please help!

I dont know if this info helps:

My device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, model
GT-P5200

Go to: