Re:Welcome to Mushroom Age forum

[Post New]by maalou on Jan 25, 09 3:38 AM
arathir wrote:Heed help with 6-1. I know the tunic is in the locked chest. But I can't seem to find the key. Hitting hint says that the key is left of the chest but I don't seem to be able to locate it. Any ideas?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 25, 09 5:45 AM
The key to the chest is outside on the pedestal where the basket tray was. It's very light in color and hard to see. Good luck!

gailfriend429
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by gailfriend429 on Feb 8, 09 8:31 PM
Pataraxia wrote:
an81angel wrote:I'm not able to pick up things. I am with the passed out professor (at the very begining of the game), but I can't pick up the bottle (no matter where I click on or around it - and I've clicked everywhere - all I get it a red X), I am also unable to get the cloth from the bookshelf (for the exact same reason as the bottle - nothing but red X's). I've already lost 15 minutes of the 60 minute game preview. I will not recomend this game to anyone ... infact I've already told friends not to even bother downloading it because the game is worthless.

Oh...sorry..what happened to my post .

Ahem...as I was saying (writing)..I am experiencing the same problem and cannot get past the passed-out professor. Normally, I do not have any trouble solving game problems, since IMHO that's why I'm playing the game - to solve the problems and puzzles. (Hence, this is my first post in over a year.) However, I am to the point where I am wondering if this is a glitch in the game......Or, perhaps one of the experts here have a suggestion for this lowly and inept gamer?

I haven't tried uninstalling, redownloading and reinstalling the game yet...any ideas about that? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You guys here are really terrific to help one another out so freely. Too bad the real world can't learn from your example.

gailfriend429
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by gailfriend429 on Feb 8, 09 8:33 PM
Hi there

I know it's been months since your post, but I am having the same problem and want to see if it's fixable - did you ever get any help? I can't get past the professor since all I get are red x's too. Looks like a good game but can't get anywhere with it - you can PM me if you like, thanks

gailfriend

NEED HELP PLEASE ON THE FIRST SCENE! please!!

[Post New]by harleybeatles55 on Feb 11, 09 9:17 PM
I JUST STARTED THIS GAME AND ALREADY I'M STUCK! I HAVE the rag with the solution on it. WHERE do I put the rag on the Professor? EVERY PLACE ON HIS BODY SEEMS TO GIVE ME A RED X!!! aaarrgghhh! where EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE TO PLACE THE RAG? THIS IS FRUSTRATING!
THANK YOU!

FEBRUARY 24TH: DID ANYone ever get an answer about not being able to get past all the red X's??
I FINALLY got the rag with the chemicals from the bottle, but anywhere I put it on the professor just gives me a red X...

EVERYONE SEEMS TO IGNORE THIS PROBLEM! What gives??

Edited on 02/24/2009 at 7:40:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Queend47 on Feb 13, 09 7:27 PM
canajungirl1 wrote:I've already asked this ? but I can't seem to make it work !! I've re installed the game but still can't wake up the professor. I've clicked everywhere the hint has told me but to no avail, there seems to be no rag behind those books on the shelf. Can anyone help ?? Thanks in advance, this is driving me crazy.................

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 8:58 AM
I loved this game great effects that was my fav part.. does anyone know how long it is...10

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 26, 09 9:29 AM
lwoodard wrote:I loved this game great effects that was my fav part.. does anyone know how long it is...10
I believe that it has 23 levels. It is a really funny and quirky game.

dajap
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dajap on Mar 16, 09 8:07 AM
I'm stuck on the hologram. Can you help?
Dajap

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 16, 09 10:57 AM
dajap wrote:I'm stuck on the hologram. Can you help?
DaJap
Here is a link to the Tips & Tricks for this game where you can find instruction on how to see pictures of all the solved puzzles in this game.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/9238.page

Good luck!

Edited on 03/20/2009 at 3:31:30 PM PST

Elsa1997
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Elsa1997 on Mar 19, 09 7:22 PM
Help with yellow and red ball puzzle in Chapter 12. Thanks.

[Post New]by zorias on Apr 5, 09 4:56 PM
I cannot find pictures for Chapter 18-3 the lasers. I don't know if I am in Lizziek PHOTO bUCKET OR NOT.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 5, 09 8:43 PM
zorias wrote:I cannot find pictures for Chapter 18-3 the lasers. I don't know if I am in Lizziek PHOTO bUCKET OR NOT.
I will send you a message with the link to the pictures. Good luck!

[Post New]by shannonsmwb on Apr 17, 09 7:39 PM
arathir wrote:Heed help with 6-1. I know the tunic is in the locked chest. But I can't seem to find the key. Hitting hint says that the key is left of the chest but I don't seem to be able to locate it. Any ideas?

I am also having the same problem. Have you gotten any hints or suggestions?

Imdamamma
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,076 Posts

[Post New]by Imdamamma on May 2, 09 6:49 AM
I just finished this game and it was fantastic. Although I did need a hint now and then it wasn't too difficult and the game seemed to last forever which was a real bargain. the only thing I would change is the time between levels when you go through the tube( looks like a colon scan) it was a little long, other that that it was a 9.9

Re: Mushroom Age 8-1 there is only 2 mirrors:(((

[Post New]by blackwoman24 on May 21, 09 6:50 AM
Hello everyone;

I came to level 18-1 but I couldnt pass it.Because there is only 2 mirrors ..I looked at lizziek 's solutions on photobucket but mine is not matching with them...can anyone tell me how to pass it.The balls are in the same position but I have got only 2 mirrors and when I try to light them ;it can only light up 2of them... I tried every style but nothing happened....Please help me guys

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm214/LizzieK_photos/Mushroom%20Age/?action=view¤t=18mirrors1.jpg

this link is LizzieK's solution ...Balls standing in same position with mine but I have got only 2 mirrors not 3...What will I do now ((((

JOON111
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by JOON111 on May 29, 09 1:09 AM
I looked up LizzieK at photobucket and came up with only one picture. Whaa? Did u take them down? I'm trying to solve a puzzle where you connect all these wires to make the 4 lights come on.
Joon

LizzieK wrote:
sivsto wrote:im stuck with the mirrors. Can anyone help. its the first one with two mirrors...
I have posted photos from the Mushroom Age of various solved mini-games, including all of the laser mirror puzzles. Please do a google search for the photobucket website and when you are there do an image search for LizzieK_photos. From my main page look on the left for the game albums and choose Mushroom Age.

Edited on 05/29/2009 at 1:12:07 AM PST

meam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by meam on Jun 11, 09 12:00 PM

meam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by meam on Jun 11, 09 12:02 PM
I'm stuck in the same place. Did you ever receive an answer about how to get into the chest to retrieve the tunic?

[Post New]by harleybonnie on Sep 4, 09 2:25 PM
meam wrote:I'm stuck in the same place. Did you ever receive an answer about how to get into the chest to retrieve the tunic?

Go to: