Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

Re:Rose's garden build for 4th of July party

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 4, 17 4:44 AM
I am leaving the gym where there is internet access. I will be the body floating around in the tube. I have a technician schedule to come to the house tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be back on line tomorrow night. Meanwhile, I am glad the dragons are having fun at my manors, maybe they will start a golf course.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 4, 17 8:07 AM
I found some cherry bombs. Just take and empty tin can, turn it upside down, put cherry bomb underneath, light, and watch the can launch into space!

The dragons have arrived back here in anticipation of the fireworks. They spent the morning on the Ferris wheel and the merry go round. Now they are splashing around in the pool. They found a large beach ball and are batting it back and forth trying to keep it in the air.

As soon as it gets dark (which varies widely) the dragons can spend 20 minutes flying around with the sparklers. Then they all have to land so we can fire off the big fireworks. Let me know what they look like in your time zone.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 4, 17 10:19 AM
Anyone have any watermelons in their garden? A picnic needs watermelons!

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jul 5, 17 1:15 AM
I didn't have any but I found some at the market Roses and I planted some for next time

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 5, 17 10:10 AM
Thanks Kara

The dragons had a ball flying all over the sky with their sparklers.

The fireworks were amazing. Reds, whites, greens, blues, purples lit up the sky as soon as all the dragons landed. Some were in the shape of red hearts...how do they do that? There was also several Miss Kitty faces. really cool! It was a great fourth even if I didn't have any watermelon. I was soooo stuffed from all the other food, I didn't have room for any.

I made some strawberry shortcake for anyone who is still hanging around.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 6, 17 3:02 AM
I'm back on line. The party can continue. Lighting and Thunder want to do a scavenger hunt. They are off looking at neighbors manors to see what items can be found. Their first challenge is modes of transportation. Whose manor has the most? Meanwhile, I am heading for the lazy river with my tube.

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Jul 6, 17 7:10 AM
Glad you're back, Buddy.

Is there a limit on how many manors they can look at for the modes of transportation?

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Jul 6, 17 8:02 AM
Look at as many as you want. The only rule is you can't add items to your own manors. Meanwhile, I am enjoying your pool.

Go to: