Re:Welcome to Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure forum

[Post New]by bkatz3 on Jan 4, 12 3:13 PM
I can't fine the glass cutter to get the K card and the tiara. Could certainly use a walk-through for this game. I do like this game. It is fairly simple and straightforward but it is very frustrating to get a clue that helps. After several failed attempts, the clues should become more specific. I am about to give up on this game.

jlb13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jlb13 on Jan 5, 12 2:10 PM
lady1020 wrote:I can't find a way to remove the barnicales to get to the key,and I can't open the strong box. Help

tazrox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tazrox on Jan 5, 12 11:25 PM
I liked the game, lots of hos and fairly easy. I only got stumped a couple of times, but, quit the game, did some crocheting, came back and went right through the scene that I was stuck on. I would recommend this game to those who like a lot of hos. For those who do have trouble with looking for something to chop weeds, the machete is on the palm tree in the back, the hose that you find in the boat scene you take into the hut, attach it, then attach gas tank. I don't really think a walk through is needed for this game.

tazrox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tazrox on Jan 5, 12 11:27 PM
For those needing help with finding the key, just knock one of the railing down by clicking on it, use it to break the bottle and get the key.

22JOE
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 22JOE on Jan 7, 12 12:12 AM
[cu
glass cutter is on the table in open scene

[Post New]by gwenclaude on Jan 9, 12 11:49 AM
I can't even find the radio in the first scene. How hard is that. What do I do to find it? How do I find it?

[Post New]by bookreader60 on Feb 13, 12 7:18 AM
I can't find another banana? I also can't clear the brush?

[Post New]by Barb_VanderWel on Jul 31, 12 8:16 PM
I am in the underwater how do i open the bottle to get the key out so i can open the lockbox?

[Post New]by Tricia621 on Mar 4, 13 2:06 PM
I am stuck at trying to match all the wires I cannot get it right to save my life--I need help!!! I don't mind doing the seek and find..but getting past that wiring thing is getting on my nerves--it's making me sorry I bought this game..even though it is fun..

So Bad

[Post New]by Bashibee on Aug 4, 13 8:00 PM
Got all the way to the end, after diving under water, got on shore, the guy was walking toward her and it cut off and started from the beginning, like a new game. So bad.

[Post New]by kpeavy on Aug 4, 13 11:01 PM
There are four rubies for the tiara but only three spaces. Where does the 4th ruby go?

[Post New]by babyphatlorenzo4 on Aug 17, 13 5:59 AM
you turn the puzzle pieces by clicking with the left button, hold down and click on right button to turn them.

HOW DO YOU GET THE BATTERIES IN THE CHARGER?? I GOT TWO IN BUT IT WOULDNT TAKE THE OTHER TWO. WHATS UP WITH THAT

[Post New]by babyphatlorenzo4 on Aug 17, 13 6:02 AM
OK after reading all of the other answers from people im not even going back to this game. sounds like a royal pain and a headache to come. should read forums more often before I play a game

[Post New]by hydrokitty on Oct 16, 13 5:29 PM
bgarcia wrote:Ya know, I like it to, but I'm stuck at the bottom of the ocean. Anyone know how to get the key out of the bottle? I assume that is what's in there, so I can open the chest.
Anyway I guess I'm not as sophisticated as some of the rest of you, although I do own over 300 hog games. Don' believe me? Ask BFG. Most of them I bought from them. Really guys, this is the best game site for HOG's.

I'm stuck on the same page!! That's why I'm here.....looking for help. So there's like a stick on the ship? OK, here goes I've been at this for hours. I am a hidden object addict and don't really like the mystery solving hidden objects as much as the straight find ones.

[Post New]by linda4506 on Jan 3, 14 8:28 PM
Need help on the page of the jewelry store glass case. Where is the glass cutter??

[Post New]by linda4506 on Jan 3, 14 8:54 PM
can't find the last earring on the jewelry store page, I don;t even see another earring on any of the pages of this section.

[Post New]by dondiru on Jan 17, 14 8:27 PM
to emery419: you FIRST have to CHARGE the batteries before you can put them in the camera! (hope this helps you?)
to counselor321: the LAST banana is BEHIND the bushes that you have to clear! In order to get to them there is a MACHETE on the base of a tree trunk just beyond the boat (you really have to search for it; this one really stumped me too!) over to the right of the boat I believe?
to wombling_free: THANK YOU for posting the answer to MY question that I was going to ask (HOW to get the trunk open & the bottle open to get the key to open the trunk!)
P.S. the glass cutter for the jewelry case I believe is on OUTSIDE the jewelry store, I think it was on the lower right hand side of the picture, or maybe the lower left? try that?
kpeavy: the 4th ruby goes at the very TOP of the tiara

Edited on 01/17/2014 at 8:32:48 PM PST

Go to: