Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by hatespickingname on Sep 1, 17 1:22 PM
Same problem for me - Hika-Re level 12, get the same application exit error everyone else has described, when I click on the seahorse to get the first magic shield. I did the video card driver update, did not help. The MS Direct X page your generic repair page says to do returns a 404 error, page no longer exists. This is annoying. I also did the Dr. Felix report and will send to customer service, though it is unclear how to do so since it says that page is under construction. Not too professional. I am a longtime Club member, but that might have to change.

mooskilady
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mooskilady on Sep 2, 17 8:48 AM
Drivers up to date, running windows 10, same technical error as many others are getting. Finally tried changing to 'run as administrator' and 'compatibility mode' as suggested and could not lauch game. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling and now at the point where I would get the error the game continues to progress but unable to access characters.

What a disappointment. You are rarely first with TM games, when you have them at all, so I was thrilled to see this here first. <sigh>

[Post New]by AfishcalledAlexa on Sep 2, 17 10:21 PM
Mmnrn79 wrote:Every time I get half way through hika-ri level 12 I get an "technical error, please contact support" it shuts the whole program off

I have the same problem when feeding seahorse. Playing on i-MAC - OSX

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ginka2010 on Sep 3, 17 9:34 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Hello I have the same problem with Mac. Game is stuck at level 23 and replied it without any success.

nmgirl98
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by nmgirl98 on Sep 3, 17 4:49 PM
And yet another game with issues. Not Found on the spells to the left side, having plenty of manna but the spell isn't activated, lagging, and more.

So disappointing. The developers need to go back to the drawing board and fix this. I love these games but this is very disappointing.

[Post New]by onesweettammers on Sep 3, 17 7:14 PM
Hike-Ri level 16. Game freezes everytime I get to the third catapult. I'm in a mac.

Edited on 09/03/2017 at 7:15:32 PM PST

smg521
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by smg521 on Sep 4, 17 4:01 PM
I have tried and tried almost a dozen times to hire the 12 workers on Level 13. I have built huts, upgraded, opened Watergate, collected over 1,000 extra manna but, for the life of me, cannot hire anymore than 6 workers! I give up. I am ready to ditch this game. I do not know how other people have gotten past this level.

[Post New]by hamacrae on Sep 4, 17 4:59 PM
I have been having issues with Hika Ri Level 21 getting the "Application exit error, please contact costumer support." then shuts down. Everything is up to date with my computer, all suggestions have been done, and I keep getting this. Windows 10

[Post New]by Sunshine3825 on Sep 4, 17 7:08 PM
Unable to get past level 23. I have uninstalled etc. etc. Windows Vista 64bit

Thanks for your help

[Post New]by REDBUTTERFLY966 on Sep 7, 17 11:22 AM
I can't get past 23 it just keeps forcing me to replay.

[Post New]by smittygirl on Sep 7, 17 5:05 PM
I'm having trouble on Hika-Ri level 16, just as several others have posted.
No matter where the statue is placed, it sets fire and can't be put out.

This is the only level I haven't completed in gold time, therefore, I can't do the final bonus level to complete the game.

The forum states to visit Technical Support Team, but the site is under construction.

What else can those of us who have purchased the game and are having a vast assortment of problems do??

[Post New]by yvonne257 on Sep 8, 17 3:15 AM
Hi All

Can anyone help me please? I am on level 30 and its telling me to use the Henua earth sign 3 x, but where is this sign? I cannot find it and until I do I cannot complete the level. I have looked on the guide and that doesn't even show it

[Post New]by smittygirl on Sep 8, 17 3:26 AM
I'm on Mac OSX. My final problem with this game is Hika-Ri Level 16 (on all other levels with technical issues, I was eventually able to work around the problems to complete level or found resolutions on the forum). After quitting and restarting the game several times, I was FINALLY able to get more than half way through the level without the statue catching on fire (which makes the game impossible to complete with Gold) and now, near the end of the time limit, the game locks up! So very close to getting gold. Come on Tech Support!! FIX THIS GAME! It could be a great game, but there are so many problems, it's absolutely frustrating! I realize it's the developers' problem, but BigFish should have tested better before releasing the game and allowing your members to purchase a game they can't even complete!
Also, I realize we are advised to go to your tech page to post this type of problem for quicker resolution, but the site is "under construction"?!?!?! Ridiculous!

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Sep 9, 17 12:48 AM
I am stuck on Kao-Ri Level 8. The tasks are all crossed out (ie completed) except for 'use the Akhi fire sign 4 times'. I would - but there is no Akhi fire sign to use.

Reading the forum it is supposed to be an arrow on the left. There is no arrow anywhere on the screen, never mind on the left.

Also reading the forum, it is supposed to be in the backpack which is supposed to be below the Menu button. There is no backpack below the menu button or anywhere else on the screen. There was a backpack in Moai 4, but not in Moai 5.

As things stand, I can never get past this level. If a fix isn't found soon, I'll be expecting my money back.

[Post New]by faulkwood on Sep 9, 17 4:11 AM
Hi

First, I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. Keep getting "application exit error" please contact support and then game closes. It happened on Haiki Ri Level 21 the first time.

However, I do have a tip about how to get around getting past levels that are impossible to complete in the time given and where the guide is of no help:

GO TO OPTIONS (GEAR ICON), SWITCH TO EASY MODE. PLAY THE LEVEL. TAKE AS LONG AS YOU NEED. YOU WILL GET GOLD. THEN SWITCH BACK TO CASUAL MODE.

That worked for me. As for shut down errors, that needs to be corrected.

thanks
Carrie

Edited on 09/09/2017 at 4:15:14 AM PST

Hika-Ri Level 16

[Post New]by echos22 on Sep 9, 17 10:33 AM
Having the same problems as Smittygirl with Hika-Ri Level 16 running on a Mac.

First issue is I end up with fires that cannot be extinguished.

Second issue is the game locks up right as time runs out. This happens when I click one of the building areas to put out a 20-barrel fire. I can't decide which specifically triggers the crash, but I think it's putting out the fire. I get the spinning beachball with no recovery other than a force quit.

dc43
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dc43 on Sep 9, 17 5:59 PM
Finished level 23 but no more levels showing.
Running win 10 64 bit on new laptop.

Edited on 09/09/2017 at 6:03:51 PM PST

Beesy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Beesy on Sep 10, 17 12:12 AM
Kamali wrote:I am stuck on Kao-Ri Level 8. The tasks are all crossed out (ie completed) except for 'use the Akhi fire sign 4 times'. I would - but there is no Akhi fire sign to use.

Reading the forum it is supposed to be an arrow on the left. There is no arrow anywhere on the screen, never mind on the left.

Also reading the forum, it is supposed to be in the backpack which is supposed to be below the Menu button. There is no backpack below the menu button or anywhere else on the screen. There was a backpack in Moai 4, but not in Moai 5.

As things stand, I can never get past this level. If a fix isn't found soon, I'll be expecting my money back.

I am on that level too and no arrow on the left hand side - can't believe there are SO MANY issues with this game wish I had read the forum before wasting two credits on this game - come on big fish either sort this game or give us our credits back - actually you should do both!! Very frustrated gamers here!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,159 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Sep 10, 17 12:32 PM
The developer and publisher issued a fix for this game on 20 August. The version that BFG released was prior to the fix.

They have acess to the fix by now. The ball is in BFG's court. So it's their DRM overlay causing the problem, either with game interference or the length of time it's taking to get it into the fix.

This fix takes care of the issues Windows 10 users are having, such as the levels not appearing, application exits, etc. I don't know about the Mac issues as these weren't stated.

Edited on 09/10/2017 at 12:34:41 PM PST

tmlbwells
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by tmlbwells on Sep 10, 17 4:12 PM
I am having the same issues as others. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Level 24 is still not available. Can you either get it fixed now or else refund my money?

Go to: