Re:Post any Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by cat1998 on Dec 27, 10 10:13 AM
This is the first game I have bought from big fish. I am reluctant to buy any other games based on the problems I have had with this game. It is evident that big fish does not care to produce quality product or products that work.

Edited on 12/27/2010 at 10:16:19 AM PST

jozee131
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jozee131 on Mar 28, 12 9:48 PM
what does "error code 809 mean

cleo_cat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by cleo_cat1 on Apr 2, 12 2:39 PM
jozee131 wrote:what does "error code 809 mean

It means another game is running at the same time you are trying to play another game.

cleo_cat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by cleo_cat1 on Apr 2, 12 2:41 PM
I never saw if anybody's issue with restarting the game after quitting was resolved. I just bought the game and I'm having the same problem. I can't launch the game after I've quit it.

[Post New]by dmckeown on Nov 29, 12 10:13 AM
[I have finally got the the end one more day left of the game and now it tells me error. I want to finish this game.

any suggestions

[Post New]by leslyj775 on Nov 3, 13 8:29 AM
My problem with this game is that when I try to play my screen "glitches" with each click of the mouse. Can someone help?

looloopy
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by looloopy on Mar 29, 14 10:49 AM
i have tried everything to get this game to play, the mystery is that i have been playing it for months and then Big FIsh changed game management app and added pop ups. ENd of this game. Then i had trouble with ranch rush sarahs island experiment which had been playing ok previously. To be fair BF tried to sort out the probs and in the end gave me a credit but hey whats up? I keep getting shut down due to access violation or cannot load game because another game is running. my computor is all singing and dancing so no worries there. If it is a developers fault then sort it. pronto. All fans of this game are so frustrated that I doubt if we will trust any of their games again.

Go to: