Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for MatchVentures here.

[Post New]by ninas4 on Nov 26, 17 5:14 PM
Yep apparently I'm not the only one having tech issues with level 61! Love this game but really want to get past it!!!

swilke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by swilke on Nov 27, 17 10:50 PM
Level 31 has an issue. There is no way out. Everything you can clear has been cleared and bombs bought, still no tools to escape

[Post New]by hawgydoggie on Dec 16, 17 7:54 AM
wont friggin play at all. didnt even order friggin game give money back so i can order another game!

vannojo
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Anybody have this problem?

[Post New]by vannojo on Jan 31, 18 3:17 PM
I'm at level 61 and getting close to finishing the game. I exited out to do something else. When I returned and started up the game again, I got nothing but a screen of moving fog!

[Post New]by mostlylol on Feb 3, 18 2:30 PM
Game frozen on duel - originally lost duel, opted to not duel again, clicked on the board again and now can't move anything or back out to other board.

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by dollfaye on Feb 4, 18 11:32 AM
iheathco wrote:Thanks, SynthpopAddict. I successfully run all of the other Playcademy games on my Mac, and this one runs fine also - most of the time. I'm just frozen on this particular screen/battle. I wondered if anyone else has experienced the same issue and if it might be a glitch. I don't believe it's a system issue. As for switching to a PC? no thanks!

This has happened to me twice. Both times it was after I lost the battle. For some reason the battle screen doesn't disappear after you lose. Very annoying!

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by dollfaye on Feb 4, 18 11:57 AM
To those of you who are stuck in battle mode; I have found only one way around the glitch. I had to go into my system and restore the game to a previous version. Burns me up because I lost about 15 levels which I had played today! I guess I'll turn on "Always skip mini-games" for the rest of the game.

[Post New]by FunsizeCl on Feb 4, 18 1:35 PM
I’ve hit jackpot, But didn’t get have Of my jackpot winning

[Post New]by ivkp24aw on Feb 24, 18 1:42 PM
My husband has gotten to level 13 and it froze up! I have tried to do what I know how to do, but to no avail. Can someone help me close the game out??

[Post New]by jools662 on Apr 2, 18 11:05 AM
hi have been playing matchventure for a few months now and am finding that the further into the game I go the more it freezes so much I have had to give up playing, any ideas people

[Post New]by msmeld on Apr 10, 18 4:11 PM
Windows 8. My game is stuck on the very last part of level 61. It shows clouds floating around and will not start the game. It should be on the cave. Does anyone know what I should do? Thank you.
Mel

[Post New]by 4myliz on Apr 10, 18 6:28 PM
on a Mac. level 17 froze on battle came. won't close even after exiting multi times. even closing out of big fish. went back still stuck

Go to: