Sylviald
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by Sylviald on Jun 7, 10 6:25 PM
I have solved all the puzzles but have not got all the shells nor all the mausoleum pieces. No new shells seem to be coming up, only ones i've already got. My population has remained at 90 for a couple of months now and will not increase tho i have plenty of food and tech points. Also my little people do not seem to be able to keep the fire burning - I have to relight it every time i visit. Any ideas on how to get the restr of the shells and mausoleum pieces?
thanks
Sylvi

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 8, 10 4:11 AM
The only answer to that is: have patience. It's a slow and random process. There's nothing you can do to speed it up.

Sylviald
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Sylviald on Jun 9, 10 5:48 PM
Thankyou
guess I'll just have to carry on babysitting for a while then lol

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 10, 10 2:13 AM
You're more patient than me! I've never managed to complete all collections in any of the VV games!

dago57
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dago57 on Jun 11, 10 12:56 PM
when do the wind flutes play? i got a trophy saying the wind flutes played 25 times and ihave never heard them play

[Post New]by liverbird13 on Jun 11, 10 2:40 PM
Hi, I have looked at the walkthrough for the game but cannot find what is referred to as the "food bin" - please can you help?

Also I have seen some people refer to ghosts - when do they appear and what do i need to do? (I have completed my mausoleum).

i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by chhavi1993 on Jun 12, 10 12:50 AM
alisa_lyka16 wrote:ask all you want!

tell me how to solve all the puzzles?

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Jun 12, 10 7:31 AM
The "food bin" is where the food is stored.It is a tan colored & cone shaped, located just below where the fire is.

And Ghosts show up after the mausoleum is completed----that's how it happened to my game.To discribe how they look like---They are a clear image/outline of the ones that died. They usually show you a rare item/while they are standing there.

joyciered
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by joyciered on Jun 12, 10 5:01 PM
I drop a villager onto the crab after the kids distract it but they always refuse. do I have to have a certain level of development or tree knowledge to succeed? Have tried all differently qualified adults to catch the fast little buggers

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Jun 13, 10 12:22 AM
Just drop 2 childern on or near the crab,you should see both of them running back and fourth over the crab.It also should say that the crab is distracted.Next just grab an adult villager and drop him or her on the crab,they should just pick it up.If they refuse then just hurry and grab another villager and do it again.After awhile you should get the hang of it because catching the crab gives you about 50 or more food added to the food bin.

joyciered
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by joyciered on Jun 13, 10 6:36 PM
Thanks

[Post New]by Mystic_Light on Jun 14, 10 2:02 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:The ghosts appear after you've completed the mausoleum collection.

I've long since finished the mausoleum collection, and I haven't seen the first ghost! I've just had my first villager die and still no ghosts! Any suggestions?

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Jun 14, 10 3:39 PM
Just completing the mausoleum doen't make ghosts show up. You have to have one or more of your villagers to die. Two of my villagers died when I got my first ghost sighting.Places they usually showed up for me were-in the cove, where you pick up the fish scales,near the tree of life,in the lab area,top or bottom of both stairways and near the fire area.They show you rare items-more tech points for them.So if you are early on in the game, nobody in your village died and didn't complete the mausoleum,most likely you won't see any ghosts. Good luck with your game.

Edited on 06/14/2010 at 3:41:58 PM PST

jessrachlib
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by jessrachlib on Jun 17, 10 5:39 PM
is there any puzzle thats needs to be solved with lv. 2 food mastery?

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Jun 17, 10 9:11 PM
No puzzles are solved with food mastery.
If you want more food,after getting blackberries and mushrooms .
Do the Earthen oven puzzle #7 to get tree fruit.
If you're worried about food early in the game/hint/ don't have a lot of villagers early on. I only have 8 villagers so far/not to many mouths to feed.So when I get more food/food sources I'll get more villagers.

[Post New]by Jmaclover818 on Jun 18, 10 3:28 PM
How do you solve puzzle 14, the grande feast?!

question?

[Post New]by JESS1991 on Jun 20, 10 5:05 AM
how much was the price of your games online i paid the amount asked and it keeps telling me trial expire i have the receipt keeps saying enter key which was given to you has anyone had this problem???

[Post New]by VocaloidAlice on Aug 18, 10 12:18 PM
how do I heat the water?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 21, 10 3:45 PM
Get one of the stones that are piled up next to the bridge to the research lab and take it to the fire. Then when it turns red in the fire, pick it up again and place it in the cooking pot with water.

[Post New]by szbacnik on Aug 29, 10 9:02 PM
i finished all the puzzles. bought all of the technologies. and can only breed up to 90 ppl. how do i build more huts if theres no more construction to buy?

Go to: