Birthdays & Special Days

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 30, 17 2:31 PM
Sure eastendteddy as long as they don't !ook like a good twin/evil twin Gemini here....

 
eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 30, 17 4:08 PM
LOL@ Kimberly
There are no evil Gemini's that I know of and the only evil here in in The Castle

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 30, 17 4:13 PM
eastendteddy wrote:LOL@ Kimberly
There are no evil Gemini's that I know of and the only evil here in in The Castle


Perfect

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 30, 17 5:46 PM
I've tried this twice and I keep getting kicked out 3 times the charm?

September 2017

Before we leave Sep behind and leap"frog" into Oct we wanted to take a moment to remember those that left MC too soon.

Magz13/Maggie
Sep 25 2017
Was loved by many and will be dearly missed. RIP Magz

Apollogold/Robyn/Shadow
Aug 29 2017
Was a MC legend and her tireless efforts to make MC better will never be forgotten.
On Sep 29 2017, the developers, at the request of her many friends, made a lasting tribute in her honor. They added a Robyn to Trinas room along with the letters A and S on the collars of the puppies. Shadow was Robyn's devoted puppy companion and was by her side when she passed. RIP Apollo

Fun facts libra's are known for being correct, romantic and diplomatic

Sep birthdays here's to many more happy MC birthdays
Desertdruid Sep 26 forum rating manatee
Howdah Sep 28 forum rating guppy

Fun facts 1 year anni gifts paper & clocks; 3 year anni gifts leather & crystal/glass

Sep Anni's raise a glass to many more fun filled MC anni's or to those that don't drink
Dbingamen Sep 2014 forum rating pufferfish
Ljm5091 Sep 2016 forum rating parrotfish

Happy MC hunting!

Edited on 10/01/2017 at 9:54:45 AM PST


 
ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Sep 30, 17 8:17 PM
Hi everyone. My birthday August 15, 1935 (82 years)
Joined MC I think Feb or Mar of 14. It's hard to remember anything past 5PM today.
Love the forum. Read it every day if I can. I am Great Great Grandma. Thanks to friends here I am never alone...


 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 30, 17 8:24 PM
ellenkcl wrote:Hi everyone. My birthday August 15, 1935 (82 years)
Joined MC I think Feb or Mar of 14. It's hard to remember anything past 5PM today.
Love the forum. Read it every day if I can. I am Great Great Grandma. Thanks to friends here I am never alone...



I've made a note of your special dates. Happy belated bday someone mentioned that we have players that are in their 80's that's so awesome.

Here's to many more enjoyable MC birthdays/anniversaries!

 
AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Sep 30, 17 10:23 PM
I look at these posts and remember those that have been friends in my games and we have agreed amicably to remove ourselves from each other's lists as we rarely have wish lists up. Some of us have been friends since we started playing and found out the way to add friends, some of us have been added since during spring & fall events and have remained on each other's games. Some of us come and go in each other's games depending on circumstances beyond our control.

Through it all we have remained friends in and out of the game, we look out for each other and worry if we don't see our friends active in the game for a while, especially those who live in Cyclone, Hurricane and Tornado areas.

We are a world wide group of friends and THAT, in my opinion is the best aspect of the game. This game has brought pleasure and occasionally pain, to those who are shut in, disabled, isolated and alone, We laugh and cry and sometimes snipe at each other, but all in all, we have fun and a sense of camaraderie.

 
jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by jude_todd on Oct 1, 17 12:59 AM
My MC birthday is way back in 2013 when the game was young .

My birthday is March 24th .

Love this game so much .

 
akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by akge on Oct 1, 17 1:11 AM
My birthdate is April 8.

MC date is 10-21-2015

I actually first encountered MC on another site a year or so earlier but decided at that time that it just wasn't for me. After I finished playing all of the site's HOS games, I came across MC again and started playing just to see what it was like. I quickly became addicted and have been play ever since. The Devs have done a wonderful job on this game plus adding other side games to keep us busy while we're waiting for the updates.

So, let's continue to storm the Castle!

Kae

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 1, 17 5:42 AM
jude_todd wrote:My MC birthday is way back in 2013 when the game was young .

My birthday is March 24th .

Love this game so much .


jude_Todd I've noted your dates. I will mark 12-2013 as your mc anni that's the earliest I've seen.

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 1, 17 5:48 AM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:I look at these posts and remember those that have been friends in my games and we have agreed amicably to remove ourselves from each other's lists as we rarely have wish lists up. Some of us have been friends since we started playing and found out the way to add friends, some of us have been added since during spring & fall events and have remained on each other's games. Some of us come and go in each other's games depending on circumstances beyond our control.

Through it all we have remained friends in and out of the game, we look out for each other and worry if we don't see our friends active in the game for a while, especially those who live in Cyclone, Hurricane and Tornado areas.

We are a world wide group of friends and THAT, in my opinion is the best aspect of the game. This game has brought pleasure and occasionally pain, to those who are shut in, disabled, isolated and alone, We laugh and cry and sometimes snipe at each other, but all in all, we have fun and a sense of camaraderie.


AnnaDownes - Thank you for sharing. I've been one of those people that has been in and out and I always miss it when I'm away. Had I used the forum as all of you have I would have found comfort when I needed it most. Hopefully the new players will see how much fun it can be and hang in there when they are struggling.

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 1, 17 5:53 AM
akge wrote:My birthdate is April 8.

MC date is 10-21-2015

I actually first encountered MC on another site a year or so earlier but decided at that time that it just wasn't for me. After I finished playing all of the site's HOS games, I came across MC again and started playing just to see what it was like. I quickly became addicted and have been play ever since. The Devs have done a wonderful job on this game plus adding other side games to keep us busy while we're waiting for the updates.

So, let's continue to storm the Castle!

Kae


Akge I've noted your dates. I agree - keep storming and counting down to the fall event

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 1, 17 7:04 AM
Leaping into October revised *

Fun facts libra's are known for being correct, romantic and diplomatic, can't we all just get along

Birthdays
Skell169 Oct 5 forum rating guppy
Dbingamen Oct 14 forum rating pufferfish
Andmaryl Oct 15 forum rating guppy
Lilredhood Oct 16 forum rating parrotfish
Suec96 Oct 20 forum rating seahorse*

Fun facts 2 year anni gifts cotton & china: 3 year anni gifts leather & crystal/glass

MC Annie's raise a glass
Skell169 2013 or 2014 forum rating guppy ** moved to Mar 2014
Auntieroo Oct 2015 forum rating clownfish
Akge Oct 2015 forum rating guppy
Riddler Oct 2015 *

October is starting off with a bang - a volcanic bang. Please keep the Pacific island of Vanuatu in your prayers as a volcano erupted and island is being evacuated.

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 7:44:11 PM PST


 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 1, 17 7:06 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:
iwik1 wrote:MC Anniversary Feb 15

Birthday 29th November


Hey Chris! Same birthday November 29

MC anniversary March 2016


Gulfcoastguppy I have noted the change. Thanks for letting me know

 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 3, 17 1:04 PM
Birthday is in Nov... I'm a Scorpio

Can't remember exact MC start dates... started da Fuzzy the first week of the Spring Event in 2015... started g-bear a couple of weeks later.... Mr. Bo Jangles 6 weeks after starting Fuzzy's and finally Lexus at the beginning of this last spring (2017)....

First dip in the bfg forums back in the dark ages... Nov 23, 2008

Was playing a different ftp when people on that forum were talking about this game.... Read this forum and all tips and tricks before deciding to take the plunge and have been storming the castle since...

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 3, 17 1:09 PM
gohill wrote:Birthday is in Nov... I'm a Scorpio

Can't remember exact MC start dates... started da Fuzzy the first week of the Spring Event in 2015... started g-bear a couple of weeks later.... Mr. Bo Jangles 6 weeks after starting Fuzzy's and finally Lexus at the beginning of this last spring (2017)....

First dip in the bfg forums back in the dark ages... Nov 23, 2008

Was playing a different ftp when people on that forum were talking about this game.... Read this forum and all tips and tricks before deciding to take the plunge and have been storming the castle since...


Hey there I found a conversation started Apr 2015. If you find something earlier just send me a note...noted b-day month...

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 4, 17 9:38 AM
I know we are all on different time zones so if it is Oct 5th for you, my magic ball tells me MC player Skell69 is celebrating a birthday .

For the rest of us please remember birthday greetings for Skell69 tomorrow, Oct 5th. She is a Libra and they are known for being fair, correct, romantic and diplomatic.

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 7:45:00 PM PST


 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 4, 17 10:09 AM
Kimberly_63 wrote:
gohill wrote:Birthday is in Nov... I'm a Scorpio

Can't remember exact MC start dates... started da Fuzzy the first week of the Spring Event in 2015... started g-bear a couple of weeks later.... Mr. Bo Jangles 6 weeks after starting Fuzzy's and finally Lexus at the beginning of this last spring (2017)....

First dip in the bfg forums back in the dark ages... Nov 23, 2008

Was playing a different ftp when people on that forum were talking about this game.... Read this forum and all tips and tricks before deciding to take the plunge and have been storming the castle since...


Hey there I found a conversation started Apr 2015. If you find something earlier just send me a note...noted b-day month...


First post on this forum was April 9th 2015, I was on level 10 at that point.... wrote "curiosity is killing this cat"..... (wanted to know how I got a friend's request when I hadn't posted my game ID... at the time, it scared the bejeezes out of me... )

 
Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 4, 17 10:13 AM
gohill wrote:
Kimberly_63 wrote:
gohill wrote:Birthday is in Nov... I'm a Scorpio

Can't remember exact MC start dates... started da Fuzzy the first week of the Spring Event in 2015... started g-bear a couple of weeks later.... Mr. Bo Jangles 6 weeks after starting Fuzzy's and finally Lexus at the beginning of this last spring (2017)....

First dip in the bfg forums back in the dark ages... Nov 23, 2008

Was playing a different ftp when people on that forum were talking about this game.... Read this forum and all tips and tricks before deciding to take the plunge and have been storming the castle since...


Hey there I found a conversation started Apr 2015. If you find something earlier just send me a note...noted b-day month...


First post on this forum was April 9th 2015, I was on level 10 at that point.... wrote "curiosity is killing this cat"..... (wanted to know how I got a friend's request when I hadn't posted my game ID... at the time, it scared the bejeezes out of me... )


I was reading really old posts asking how they liked MC. I saw 2 that left because they received an invite and thought it was intrusive. While I was confused I loved the idea but can understand why others would be freaked and want to maintain privacy. The game has come a very long way and I love being a part of the MC community. Thanks for sharing!

 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 4, 17 10:23 AM
At the time, my dad was very sick and I had to leave out of town OFTEN to go take care of him... I felt badly asking for anyone to be my friend at that time as I never knew when I'd be gone and could not play but a day or two a week.... I had thought about asking for friends, but when I looked on the friend's code list, everyone was saying how they played everyday and wanted friends who also played and gifted everyday... Once I was able to play and gift more consistently, I added friends.... and the rest is history

 
 
 
 
Go to: