12angels
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Royal Envoy

[Post New]by 12angels on Jan 23, 11 9:28 PM
Pauluskam wrote:I just finished this game, and I enjoied a lot. The graphs are superb, and the possibility to complete each level , even after the standard time , is very nice.
At the end I have improved some of my results in order to get the bonus star and some missing trophies. Now I download the screen saver, But I´m a little afraid to execute it, due antivirus alert against this kind of files.
Have anyone already do that without problems?

Screen saver is clean have used it for awhile on 2 different computers and had no problems with it! Enjoy!

[Post New]by porkyabk6 on Jan 28, 11 7:10 AM
the game works very well until level 29 . at level 29, the number of flowerbeds does not register. what kan i do? thank you for your help

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Feb 10, 11 10:36 PM
I agree with the people who say this game is a great time management game. After I played Jack of All Tribes and realized that although these games have timers I can still finish what I am doing I started to appreciate what time management games have to offer. I really like these games without time limits and this game is very involved. I have not been able to get gold since the first village on the second island but it's still fun. I like watching the little guys build and dig and just doing village things. It's just a fun game. I probably won't be getting any more gold stars but that's okay. I like taking my time anyway. Let the go getters shoot for the stars.

[Post New]by librarianpat on Feb 25, 11 1:11 PM
Dialogue wrote:I agree with the people who say this game is a great time management game. After I played Jack of All Tribes and realized that although these games have timers I can still finish what I am doing I started to appreciate what time management games have to offer. I really like these games without time limits and this game is very involved. I have not been able to get gold since the first village on the second island but it's still fun. I like watching the little guys build and dig and just doing village things. It's just a fun game. I probably won't be getting any more gold stars but that's okay. I like taking my time anyway. Let the go getters shoot for the stars.

I just read your post and feel the exact same way about the timers. I was wondering what other Time Management games you like to play. (I like to take my time as well, as I have a pretty hectic job in the "real world")! I really like TM games but HATE timers. So, suggestions would be appreciated.

[Post New]by Auntyboo on Mar 23, 11 5:52 AM
I am a HUGE fan of Time Management games. I am also a HUGE fan of 'Build-A-Lot' games and have played every single one of them. Royal Envoy has become my new 'TOTALLY TOP GAME'!! Its fantastic. The graphics, the upgrades, the storyline - AWESOME!!! I look forward to Royal Envoy 2 coming out hopefully in the not-too-distant future.

glorific
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by glorific on Mar 28, 11 12:59 AM
ebajane wrote:I LOVE this game! Entertaining from beginning to end, including the 30 extra levels, and the level of difficulty was perfect for me. My only problem is that I want MORE now! Any idea when Royal Envoy 2 will be out?

For those who liked this game, what other games are in a similar genre? I have played through all the Build-a-lots. Any others?

I'm not much of a TM game buyer myself, but saw Royal Envoy mentioned in another forum. I like this game in that I don't have to constantly start over because of time limits.

Another game with generous time limits is Chocolatier. I've played both 1 and 2 twice and have always been able to finish the games. If you do run out of time for the tasks during the game, the only thing that happens is that you lose some ingredients or the task expires.

These are good games and have an interesting storyline and puzzles.

FloNS
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by FloNS on Apr 8, 11 5:45 PM
Were you all aware that if you get all gold stars you can then play the Expert mode.

Even the first few were gotten with very little time left, I can't imagine how hard it will be to get all gold stars.

[Post New]by were_witch on May 1, 11 11:58 AM
[i]Love this game!!! I had to do a few levels more than once, but I got gold stars on all levels!! Whoo Hoo!

[Post New]by Alisandra46 on May 9, 11 11:29 AM
I first bought the standard, then purchased the CE but it didn't have 30 extra levels. BFG told me that the CE was the same as the standard and refunded my money

Where are these extra 30 levels that people posted about? Anyone else similar?

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on May 9, 11 3:25 PM
Siding is the way to go as soon as you build as house. It doesn't cost you any wood and prevents the house from ever needing repairs. Also, it smooths out your revenue stream.

Banks are great for maximizing your rent revenue and aid you in achieving high gold goals. If you need maximum cash, try to upgrade to three stars. Build the most expensive house possible for highest rents.

Update - I finished all of the levels!! Now to try to improve my scores. This is a great game.

Edited on 05/10/2011 at 5:10:20 AM PST

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on May 10, 11 1:01 PM
Alisandra46 wrote:Where are these extra 30 levels that people posted about?

Go and start your CE game
wait for the first Loading

Than you get the first starting-screen of the game.
On the right side there are 4 tabs:
Start
Settings
Extras &
Exit

Click Extra's ... !.!
and Wait

Click at the right bottom: PLAY
and Voila!

Good Luck!

Fran ...............
TM-lover

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on May 10, 11 1:08 PM

Disregard my previous posts in this game (l was a FS-player than ) :
This is one of the best TM's l've ever played.
. . . . . .

(nothing better than Virtual City though)

Zemane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Zemane on May 11, 11 8:34 AM
very good game !!!

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on May 12, 11 6:01 AM
Well, I completed all of the levels. I must say replaying the levels for gold can be a frustrating experience, particularly if you miss by a few seconds. Other levels are not even close and I will have to try again.

It's nice to have all the workers cheer for you at the end of the level. Sort of like getting a pat on the back for just playing. Keep all the workers busy!

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on May 13, 11 9:40 PM
i love it i have all the build a lots which i have given up on lol
i have my kingdom for a pricess 2 which i am totally disappointed in and roads to rome both like them this was very refreshing and very challenging game i have finished all the levels now going for the "gold" so to speak ^^ a big 4 out of 5!

pixyolive
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by pixyolive on May 20, 11 1:38 PM
I am absolutely enthralled by this game! Graphics, colors and details are important to me and, in this game, they are delightful and downright cute! I love everything about it!

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on May 20, 11 5:41 PM
I purchased the SE with just over 60 levels of play.
I got all cocky after beating the timer for each level on the first island, and then....

More house types and more buildings were offered, dilemmas like no money but plenty of resources (or no resources but stockpiles of cash), pirates who smoke up part of the scene.... Each level presented a unique challenge and I found myself pondering how to solve it before I clicked anywhere and started the timer.
This game is not just finger-exercise to see how fast you can click/move your mouse. It requires strategy.
For those who don't care about achieving "gold" status for finishing a level within the time limit, it provides enjoyable game play just to accomplish the goals on each level.

I still wouldn't call myself a TM game fan, but this one is just plain fun. I am already replaying it and going for the gold this time.

[Post New]by Alisandra46 on May 20, 11 8:45 PM
Fransje66 wrote:
Alisandra46 wrote:Where are these extra 30 levels that people posted about?

Go and start your CE game
wait for the first Loading

Click at the right bottom: PLAY
and Voila!

Good Luck!

THANK YOU FRAN!!

Edited on 05/20/2011 at 8:45:53 PM PST

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on May 31, 11 12:58 AM
lackoo wrote:
jakiblue wrote:How much different is the Collector's Edition is this one - what do you get in the CE that you don't get here?

On another note, I LOVE this game, from the demo I played.
30 extra levels

wow. That's a lot! I love this game!

margojg
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by margojg on Jun 5, 11 7:59 PM
I am not usually a TM person, but I LOVE this game. I finished all 63 levels and am going back to get gold on all levels. When I am done, I may opt for the CE to get the other levels. Between this and Settlement Colossus, I am not getting much done around the house these days.

Go to: