Friends of Druid

Re:Friends of Druid

[Post New]by Landuselawyer on Nov 2, 17 6:20 PM
Hi, Druid, glad to hear that (re pets)! I should check into the he forum more,hadn’t recently and am just reading this whole thread now, getting caught up. I was so sorry to see you hurt your back TOO! Very glad that things are looking up a little—a long, slow slog, though. I hope you keep on getting better, all ways!!
E/A

Cute_Moni
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
484 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Nov 2, 17 8:17 PM
Desertdruid wrote:And Thank You everyone for all your gifts!!! I have everything for the new pets now.

Happy to have contributed my small part towards your new pets!

And great to hear of your improvement, hope all continues well!

Here is some chocolate 🍫 for you and some extra pills 💊 💊if needed....
.....can't help with the bubble wrap, though - all used up on the s.....didn't want those glowing mixtures to break in transit!!

Moni 🐨

Cute_Moni
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
484 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Nov 14, 17 10:00 AM
Hi Druid

Hope your sprained wrist has healed itself well?.....?

Moni

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,676 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Nov 16, 17 8:17 AM
Craponactacker Druid I can not leave you alone fer one cotton pickin minute and look at the mess you got yourself in X
Life threw me a few curves but I thought you had enough ice, heat. splint and honey rum to hold you till I got back.
Well I see you used the ice in the glassssssssssssses of Honey Rum , used the Tension bandage as a YO YO or tied it around a pole and did the Merry ring around the Rosie dance and messed your back up sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh woman.
Okay now you in deep DO DO ,,,,,, grabs The Icy Hot Cream and smears your back from cake hole to A** H*** wraps your Huggie Jacket tight and sits your bottom on the chair and puts the Honey Rum in a glass with a straw *** with instruction **** one aspirin with one SIP of Honey Rum every two hours
NOW REST THAT BACK .
I shall return to check on your and LORD help you if you misbehave.
Doc Cap Randy

Knim
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Nov 16, 17 10:57 AM
My advice: if you drop something on floor just yell "stay" slid it to the side with foot someone else will pick up. Heat up that honey rum. Sweeping and vacuuming are the worst thing for bad back and wrists. Its the twist that hurts you. After feeling better, learn to sweep standing sideways using arms, sweep smaller areas and don't twist.
Get better. TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

xanadu3251
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu3251 on Nov 16, 17 11:09 AM
Hope you heal fast. I know the pain. I also am playing with a hurt wrist. Get well soon hon.

Go to: