Thanksgiving Challange

akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Thanksgiving Challange

[Post New]by akge on Nov 19, 17 11:58 PM
I'm thankful we can go to any room. any time, to play. Most of the HOS games I play have a stopping point and the game play has to be done in succession. MC is much better. I'm also thankful that my brother is out of the hospital and doing well. He had a heart attack in July and was put on medication. About a week or so ago, he ended up with a torn esophagus which apparently is a side effect of the medication. I just found out today (the 19th). He is back home now.

Kae

Edited on 11/26/2017 at 10:07:25 PM PST

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 20, 17 8:32 PM
Today I am thankful that I had enough inventory that I was able to give some big gifts to my friends. If felt good to give.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 24, 17 11:56 AM
I didn't post yesterday, so will make my final post today. I am thankful that the ghosts are better behaved than they were last year. They float slowly enough through the rooms that you can (usually) be pretty sure of what color they are, and this year I only accidentally clicked on a ghost while trying for a pumpkin about six times. It happened many times last year.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Nov 24, 17 1:38 PM
Just moved from CA to NC and am thankful everyone survived the trip! I am thankful that my wifi data was enough to at least go on MC and gift my friends during my 5 day trek across the country!

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Nov 26, 17 5:30 PM
I am thankful that I feel healthy and am able to spend a good Christmas time for my disabled daughter.
Also thankful I got my lost profile back and my friends helped me to catch up in CC.
Thanks a lot!

[Post New]by El_Gallo5 on Nov 27, 17 1:48 AM
I echo all the positive responses about this challenge. It has been the most enjoyable one for me, mainly because it hasn't stressed me out with airship challenges. It has been fun. Also the avatars were in keeping and pleasing .

Go to: