jim14bl
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Treasures of Mystery Island forum

[Post New]by jim14bl on Oct 28, 08 4:13 PM
prpldva wrote:
JoyMS wrote:THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME- MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN - BUT NO MATTER WHAT EVER I DO I CAN'T GET THE GAME TO WORK- I GUESS I WASTED MY MONEY - I WILL TRY AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Hi Joy- Welcome to the forums.

I would be glad to try and assist you. Where are you stuck? What do you have in inventory?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 28, 08 4:18 PM
jim14bl wrote:I am a senior citizen also and I love playing the game I am stuck with the mouse cannot figure it out but I will keep trying.

Try working backwards- place a piece at the exit. the next one goes up at the turn. Work your way back, using the least amount of turns.

i hope this helps

ceomom
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ceomom on Oct 28, 08 5:16 PM
I have just bought the Game and was going along great till I got to the waterfall, cave, beside the waterfall and one other one. I am at the point of most of the others. I have tried to move the statues around but can not get them in the right order. I have tried to put the arrow up but have no tools and am told it will happen later. Still need the final piece of gold and the typewriter is still open for something. Please help. I love these games but feel there should be some help available.

Ceomom
Sandi

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 28, 08 9:56 PM
ceomom, welcome to the Fish Pond. There is a walkthrough on Gamezebo that has pictures of these two areas as well as some instructions. go there and search for the game name. Then click on the tips and tricks tab. Hope this helps. good luck

Krissy41
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Krissy41 on Oct 29, 08 4:28 AM
Hi could someone please tell me how to obtain the secret code from the safe on the deck of the boat? I don't understand how to get the safe cracked (I was able to position the sheets of paper but don't know what numbers are needed)...Thank you for any help...

[Post New]by Cottontop on Oct 29, 08 11:34 AM
I am stuck in the art studio with a hammer and green clay. What do i do with them ??

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 29, 08 11:35 AM
Cottontop wrote:I am stuck in the art studio with a hammer and green clay. What do i do with them ??

Use the hammer to knock the non-horse bits off the horse and then you can give the clay to the artist

[Post New]by enerik on Oct 29, 08 1:58 PM
prpldva wrote:
Krissy41 wrote:HI prpldva OK I FIGURED THAT OUT. I JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHICH NUMBERS ARE FOR THE CODE. I HAVE TRIED JUST ABOUT EVERY COMBINATION I COULD THINK OF. ALSO WHAT IS THE GREEN DRY CLOTH USED ON? IT IS THE ONLY ITEM I HAVE LEFT THAT I CAN USE BEFORE I FIND THE STOP WATCH AND THE RED CAST IRON WHEEL. I ALSO CAN'T LIGHT THE OTHER CANDLE HANGING FROM THE CEILING. HELP PLEASE THANK YOU...

Ok- when you are looking at the area where the papers are- on each of them, one of the cutouts is lightly colored. The numbers that are in the colored areas are the ones you need for the combination. match the number in the green on the right to and change the dial on the left.

Put the bucket under the water on the deck and turn it on- then get the cloth wet. then clean the windows.

sher1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by sher1 on Oct 29, 08 2:43 PM
I am stuck on the stone quarry level where you have to do something with the amulet a second time. Some of the stars light up like you're supposed to follow the pattern of the stars but this doesn't seem possible with the stars changing. If anyone figured this out please e-mail. Thanks!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 29, 08 2:50 PM
sher1 wrote:I am stuck on the stone quarry level where you have to do something with the amulet a second time. Some of the stars light up like you're supposed to follow the pattern of the stars but this doesn't seem possible with the stars changing. If anyone figured this out please e-mail. Thanks!
My game did that too. After you solve the first pattern the stars just flash. So I put the same pattern in again that I had put in the first time and then it started playing right and gave me more different patterns to duplicate.

[Post New]by tatorcake23 on Oct 30, 08 1:46 PM
Hi Is there any news for the glitches in this game

[Post New]by tatorcake23 on Oct 30, 08 1:48 PM
I can not even get back on the game getting error violation over write something like that only got 1/2 done

MauiMe
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MauiMe on Oct 30, 08 3:22 PM
Nightowl52 wrote:
molly2004 wrote:I am stuck at the mouse and cheese.idon't know what to do to get the mouse to the finish.

I'm stuck there too Molly, anyone out there know how to get the stupid rat to follow the maze, I don't seem to have enough pieces of cheese.

MauiMe
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MauiMe on Oct 30, 08 3:26 PM
Hi Molly, You have to place the cheeses pieces so that they have just a bit hanging out to attract the mouse in tits line of sight. Follow the maze with your eyes first to find the route that gets you the closest with the best placement of cheese. It requires some practice to get it "just right" to attract the mouse the way you want him to go. Place all the cheese pieces starting at the end and working to the beginning. Good luck!

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Nov 1, 08 11:59 AM
This was excellent game, I really enjoyed it. Looking right now for more like this! (not just find the hidden objects, but find pieces to assemble them and use elsewhere).

[Post New]by mommmomsmuff on Nov 1, 08 12:20 PM
I HAVE COME TO THE PART WHERE YOU HAVE TO PUT THE PIECES OF THE CARD IN PLACE OMN THE STONE WALL. hELP PLEASE CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO DO IT. THANK MOMOMOMSMUFF

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Nov 1, 08 1:41 PM
Thanks, prp. I finished Encyclopedia last week, liked it also.

[Post New]by Jadeeyes82 on Nov 2, 08 12:57 PM
I am stuck on the rock tower in Ruins level. I have tried working from the bottom up but i still cant get them in the correct sequence. I there a pic anywhere of what this thing should look like when correctly aligned??? Please HELP me!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 2, 08 12:59 PM
Jadeeyes82 wrote:I am stuck on the rock tower in Ruins level. I have tried working from the bottom up but i still cant get them in the correct sequence. I there a pic anywhere of what this thing should look like when correctly aligned??? Please HELP me!!

Hi Jadeeyes- welcoem to the forums! Gamezebo has one under tips and tricks

[Post New]by Jadeeyes82 on Nov 2, 08 1:00 PM
PLEASE HELP...I am stuck on the rock tower in the ruins level. I cant get them lined up correctly. I there a picture anywhere of what it should look like???? Frustrated x(

Go to: