mindee187
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets forum

[Post New]by mindee187 on Jan 8, 09 7:21 PM
Witt1611 wrote:I like this game okay and even used my credit to buy it, but I am having a hard time beating the clock on this one. I keep running out of time and have to replay the level. Is anyone else having this problem?

melantha5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by melantha5 on Jan 25, 09 9:09 AM
I would definitely encourage you to buy it. It's loads of fun, the story is interesting, and the addition of things like the "clue cards" help you to remember where you are in the story (even if you haven't played for a while).

I would say it's a challenge and some of the items are teensy-tiny, but I absolutely loved it. Graphics, characters, and everything were top notch.

Dr. Lynch stone cirlcles

[Post New]by abopudding51790 on Jan 26, 09 3:52 PM
care___916 wrote:In the stone cirlcles I cannot find the crown!! I have spent hours and am stuck. Does anyone know where it is?
Thanks

on the stone cross on the head of the figure. Where the hell is the trident?!?!?!

[Post New]by danimia on Jan 29, 09 8:27 PM
Help!!!, there is no way I can have the 6 acorns on the bench, I have tried it 6 times to no avail...the last one will not stay on the bench....

[Post New]by eaglebless8 on Feb 12, 09 11:49 AM
i'm stuck on the rose buds but the leafs keep falling to the ground can't get them to grow any bigger...Please Help me!!!!

[Post New]by eaglebless8 on Feb 12, 09 11:54 AM
I figured it out alot of short burst continously on the roses... thank you for this site...

okajan
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by okajan on Apr 12, 09 1:56 PM
thanks cherylsoccer. I bought this game about 4 years ago and gave up on it. I'll try it once again, now that I know there is a forum for it. I'm pretty new to the forum. Went on because of serpent of isis. Everything is so small, that I get stuck right in the beginning of the game.

alexjoe
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by alexjoe on Apr 28, 09 3:37 AM
please! please ! put the game out in untimed mode it appears brilliant but I am just not fast enough, I have had it ages and keep having a go but with no success

blush1
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by blush1 on May 27, 09 11:40 AM
the trident is on the farthest standing stone to the right and is 1/2 to 2/3 of the way up.

blush1
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by blush1 on May 27, 09 11:44 AM
I haven't figured out how to get to each INDIVIDUAL spot to answer- but the rose leaves will continue to fall until, using the short bursts of spray, the flowers fully blossom.

blush1
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by blush1 on May 27, 09 11:46 AM
I also put in a question about the torn up letter or paper or whatever it is and now can't find it to see if anyone has an answer to how I can put it together, I have clicked all over the site, to no avail! Help. I'd like to finish the game.

seraph909
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by seraph909 on Sep 3, 09 12:30 PM
sixmilecoss wrote:where are you suppposed to put the acorns? i tried putting them on the bench with the big one and little one on either end but they won't stay. am i missing something?

seraph909
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by seraph909 on Sep 3, 09 12:42 PM
From time to time I try to play this game but I think it is a waste of money, it has enough glitches that makes it impossible to get past some tasks right at the beginning. For example the Acorns are easily located but IMPOSSIBLE to get to stick on the bench. You can try forever but I think the exact spot the programmer intended is not correct. I wish there was some kind of Walkthrough as it looks from the questions NOT answered that many of us just have given up.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Sep 3, 09 12:43 PM
It IS possible!! Though I can't remember how - sorry!!! I loved this game!

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Sep 4, 09 12:30 AM
May be wrong but I think they go in size order. Sorry not to be more helpful!

Edited on 09/04/2009 at 12:31:20 AM PST

Rikwar
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Rikwar on Sep 5, 09 3:02 AM
Your right Vicalana, the acorns must be placed by size from large to small

[Post New]by happyaman on Dec 8, 09 1:17 PM
where in the world is the 6th acorn i beleive in level three,been 3 days now and cant find it? are they all on the ground? pls help thanks

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Dec 8, 09 1:20 PM
No - it's been a long time since I played this game and my short-term memory - well I forgot where I put it - still it IS possible and I think one of them is in a tree. Good luck. Great game.

Jeriann64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Jeriann64 on Dec 13, 09 6:59 PM
I am having the same problem! I CANNOT PUT ALL SIX ACORNS ON THE BENCH! Someone help me!!!!

Geri2
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Geri2 on Apr 15, 10 1:36 PM
unable to put leaves on plate in the beginning of the game. HELP

Go to: