Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: FBI Confidential forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 19, 09 8:17 AM
Isn't there a named location between the crates that you can see before you try and add the dinghy?
Are all of the lights on? [I assume that's a yes, since you've found the dinghy in the back left corner).

Edited on 08/19/2009 at 8:21:22 AM PST

[Post New]by sugarplumfairy_1 on Aug 19, 09 8:23 AM
no, theres no eye icon or anything. four lights are on i think thats all of them. ive got the dinghy. which crates are they aswell coz ive tried them all.

[Post New]by sugarplumfairy_1 on Aug 19, 09 8:49 AM
somebody please help this is driving me isane !

[Post New]by sahara61 on Aug 22, 09 1:52 PM
Use coke on grid.ditch bottle and click on each screw seprately and then click on grid. Good luck!

[Post New]by heather_muller on Aug 23, 09 6:41 PM
kray1 wrote:I HAVE READ AND REREAD THE WALKTHROUGH AND THINK I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IT SAYS BUT WHEN I TRY TO LEAVE THE MUSEUM AFTER TALKING TO WARREN AND ATTEMPTING EVERYTHING SUGGESTED NICOLE STILL SAYS "I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO DO" AND I'LL BE DARNED IF I CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT IS. HELP PLEASE

Me Too! Did you figure it out??? Same spot, I keep revisiting, no traction... Somebody help...Thanks, Heather

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 24, 09 10:12 AM
If Warren has told you that you need a permit to take the gold statue out of the museum, you have to phone the office and ask for one.

[Post New]by ausboy7676a on Sep 4, 09 1:17 AM
Hi there

Could you please tell me if Big fish games will be getting Art of murder 2 and 3 when it comes out?

Thanks

[Post New]by nomadicmouse on Sep 22, 09 8:26 AM
I would like to know this too, before I purchase somewhere else.

RE: ciao

[Post New]by alincristian on Oct 19, 09 8:20 AM
what can i do if i am stuck in the ballet room?i have allready:clear adhesive tape,a list of people renting the room,doll in a evidence bag,swab with crystals in a plastic sleeve,camera with a flash(and 5 pictures),sheet of paper with fingerprints and floor plank in a evidence bag.what can i do next? thx very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamaduke63
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by mamaduke63 on Jan 10, 10 10:01 AM
I just bought this ($2.99) game of the day. Is there a walkthru?

Thanks
Mamaduke

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 10, 10 10:04 AM
Yes. There's a link in the thread below this one.

Edited on 01/10/2010 at 10:05:10 AM PST

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Dynastia on Jan 10, 10 11:26 AM
Hi,

Since there is no trial demo, I want to make sure the problems have been fixed before I buy it!

Any news?

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Jan 10, 10 11:29 AM
nothing some must have this game?

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jan 10, 10 11:29 AM
mamaduke63 wrote:I just bought this ($2.99) game of the day. Is there a walkthru?

Thanks
Mamaduke

Here's the walkthrough link!

Enjoy, Sante

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/354

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Jan 10, 10 11:37 AM
it is a timed game.

samwise50
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by samwise50 on Jan 10, 10 4:52 PM
Anyone having problem with jerking cursor and screen. Also very slow. My comp meets all the requirements. Don't know what's going on. I bought it today for a steal: $2.99 but I would like to play anyway.

Thanks all.

So no one knows about the jerking and freezing?

I don't think I can get my money back with a $2.99 game. Too bad.

Edited on 01/11/2010 at 5:59:05 AM PST

frannycats
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by frannycats on Jan 10, 10 6:21 PM
I've had to uninstall this game before even attempting to play it. First, because a bunch of weird stuff happened while installing it: two different programs tried to install and when I canceled them, all kinds of error messages popped up.

Second, when the game finally was activated, I discovered that there is no windowed version of it. I had read in the walkthrough that you must save the game every time you leave it. I always use a windowed version, first, because I depend a lot on the walkthroughs, and second, because my work is online, I have to check email frequently, reply to comments, forum posts, etc., and it's a PITB to be able to accomplish that without easily jumping back and forth.

I don't need the added annoyance of having to manually save a game or risk having to start from the beginning each time I have to leave it.

It looks like it has the potential to be a fun game, but I feel like I've wasted my money.

steve_t
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by steve_t on Jan 10, 10 8:26 PM
Even if the game plays only in full screen, you should be able to swap to other programs (this works for XP, don't know about Vista, etc.)
Firstly, run your email program (or whatever) and minimise it, then run the game.
To leave the game, hold down the ALT key and press the TAB key - you will (or should) get a list of all currently running programs - press the TAB key repeatedly until the program you want has a blue square around it, and release the keys.
The selected program should come to the foreground, leaving the game running in background.
Repeat the process to get back to the game.
(This works for about 99% of programs, but some get upset when you do this, so I would experiment first to make sure the game doesn't do something wacky when you do this.)

[Post New]by bunny6184 on Jan 10, 10 8:42 PM
I am stuck in the musem and cant get out the second time. How do you turn off the alarm to case (second visit). To get out??? It keeps saying "I need to do one more thing" and I think that is it.

[Post New]by missmeredith on Jan 10, 10 10:29 PM
how do you play this game...i just got started and am in chief office and have to do report on first murder of the fbi cop and i havce no idea what do in this game..help please....

Go to: