scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jan 21, 18 12:30 PM
Playing on a PC running Windows 10 Pro; 64 bit OS with 8 gig installed Ram

Downloaded game at other place to see if the issue I'm having with the younger brother's sword not showing up where the Strategy Guide says it should be on Bonus Level 7 is still not visible...So cannot continue on until this issue is resolved!

Hopefully you're communicating with the Developer about all these issues your players are having so they'll be resolved sometime in the immediate future?

kszanz
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by kszanz on Jan 25, 18 10:05 AM
Like others, I cannot access the bonus levels. Also, I would like to suggest that, when adding bonus levels, you make them on the order of the game. No offense meant, but I hate mahjong and found it extremely frustrating that HAD to play several levels in order to access the bonus levels. What was really frustrating was the fact that I still couldn't access the bonus levels.

As a help to the person who just commented on this, you have to wait a few seconds for the cursor to go from a finished level to the next level on the map. I and I am sure many others have done exactly what you have done and not allowed for that. As a result, you will keep playing the same level over and over again. Just be patient for a few seconds, and you will see the cursor move along the map to the next level. It's certainly faster than going out of the level you started again to the map and doing it that way. Once you realize what's happening, it's not that bad.

I found many of the levels on Normal way too difficult. I was able to get three stars on more than half of the levels and two on most. I'm still trying to get more than one on a couple. I'm sure there are those who think the game isn't hard enough, so I don't want to add to your frustration as I realize it was a lot of work creating this game and don't want to downplay that. I do appreciate all of your hard work.

[Post New]by blhall626 on Mar 15, 18 3:07 PM
I reached the end of the Main Adventure with 3 stars in all levels, but i cant access the Bonus chapter. it tells me to complete the main adventure first. i have rechecked all of the levels and i have 3 stars on all including the bonus chipmaster levels.

is there some glitch in the program?

pamvan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by pamvan on Mar 21, 18 2:29 PM
I have finished the main game, obtaining 3 stars on every level. I played the 5 tavern games. Even so, I keep getting the message to complete the main game when I try to go to the bonus game level.

Suzzie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Suzzie on Mar 30, 18 1:55 PM
Bonus Section, Level 7 - There is NO sword on the board to be found. According to the guide it is suppose to be near a treasure by a gully, but the sword is not there. What do I do to advance?

PC version Windows

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Apr 21, 18 2:05 PM
Suzzie wrote:Bonus Section, Level 7 - There is NO sword on the board to be found. According to the guide it is suppose to be near a treasure by a gully, but the sword is not there. What do I do to advance?

PC version Windows

I had the same exact problem and reported it as well...However, I've been checking on a regular basis and tried again today only to find that this particular issue still has not been resolved, which is extremely disappointing since the game cannot be finished until all assigned tasks are completed!

Perhaps this issue has not been passed along so it can be taken care of...If that's the case, I wonder why we even bother posting issues we happen to be having with any of the games that we've downloaded on our computer(s)!

Go to: