Re:Your Comments and Review for Hotdog Hotshot

[Post New]by happygamer1961 on Jan 19, 12 9:15 PM
nayski wrote:I'm addicted to this game! I'm glad I bought it.

I agree, really like this game tho it keeps you on your toes/ ( lots of clicking). Fun game but again----you've got to be quick.

[Post New]by 2Goucho on Feb 4, 12 2:19 AM
could someone explain to me how you are suppose to give the customer a cheesburger when you have no condiments for chees or tomatoes? Am I missing something? It will show a place for hamburgers only, but the customers will ask for a cheesburger, is this a glich in the game?

Edited on 02/04/2012 at 2:21:15 AM PST

[Post New]by cynortiz75 on Jul 15, 12 7:45 AM
I really love this game; the only drawback is that it is very hard get the upgrades! No matter how hard I try, I can't make enough money to purchase the upgrades and I don't think I will be able to finish the game without them. Also, you can't keep your money earned from day to day. I can't believe that the creators didn't think of that!

[Post New]by cynortiz75 on Jul 15, 12 7:50 AM
You can't build your money up! It starts at 0 each day!

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Jul 25, 12 11:36 PM
I bought this game and like it, only it's really hard!!! I read in tips that you can click on the customer to give them their hot dog rather than click and drag it to them, but it didn't work!!!

[Post New]by ditzie45 on Aug 26, 12 7:06 AM
mtvoyager wrote:I bought this game and like it, only it's really hard!!! I read in tips that you can click on the customer to give them their hot dog rather than click and drag it to them, but it didn't work!!!

Just click on the item and then click on the customer. With the hot dogs and burgers, you have to click on each one that you want to give to the customer, but with the sodas and fries and such, you can click on the item and then click on multiple customers until you run out and have to cook more.

I hope that makes sense and helps you out.

[Post New]by marlena000 on Aug 8, 13 3:38 AM
I have only got one upgrade during this game, and have been playing for a while. Needs more upgrades more often!!!!!!!! When, do you get upgrades? It's really tough without upgrades, but more ingredients! Very frustrating, yet addictive. Need upgrades more often though........makes me angry!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 5, 14 6:34 AM
I feel soooo strange replying to a 4 year old thread, but whats strnage about the internt is that the conversations sort of feel eternally alive.
Anyway, I just bought this game yesterday. I was sort of on the fence about it but I really REALLY wanted a TM game. So I got it.
Its ok for what it is.
Whats super weird, and I don't know if I should go see a shrink or something LOL but as I've been playing it, Ive found myself with my body getting all scrunched up & stressed out and sort of tense.
Every few minutes I'd take a break ad breathe & realize that I was all tensed up. Then I'd try to chill but something about this game....! Strange. I never do that. I wondr if anyone else does it with this.

Go to: