TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
4,950 Posts

Re:Suggestions for the developers

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Feb 22, 17 12:17 PM
Shawkn wrote:
LynthePin wrote:1.More mini games.

2.The airship tower is obsolete for anyone still needing items for quests, so get rid of it.
Unless you turn it into a trading station. Exchange gold for items, swap items etc. but limit it to once a day perhaps.

Like your request #2 a lot! Trading station is a great idea or maybe it can replace Trina somehow as a source of golden keys to unlock things.

Sending airships plays a big part in the castle challenges.

And while people who still have storyline quests to complete might not need the airship tower, eliminating it for those of us maxed out (since August, mind you) would mean that we couldn't work on the daily quests or Trina quests and the associated achievements.

Desertdruid
Salmon
Salmon
2,699 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Feb 22, 17 12:38 PM
I don't understand wanting to get rid of the airship tower at all - I think it's totally cool & love the dragon that guards it!
And it is not obsolete. In fact it is the only place to use the one thing you are guaranteed to get from every HOS - an airship item!

And please, no more games based on luck!!! Some of us really stink at those & it's painful to constantly lose, especially when it's a requirement for something.

kthreads
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Feb 22, 17 1:02 PM
I still think they should bank the extra steering wheels we use up on daily quests. I can't tell you how many times I've only been short just a few steering wheels to finish that part of a daily quest and had to wait to resend the airship...and of course when it comes back, it's giving me "lots" of steering wheels... and all those extra are just wasted.
They could make it so those extra steering wheels bank as inventory and can be used to meet Trina's requirements. Even if Trina's tasks were the only thing the extra wheels went toward at least they wouldn't be just lost...

napoeon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,233 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Feb 23, 17 3:53 PM
I love what the Devs did with the TABS a long time ago, Thanks!
........but please!........ place the "ZZ Items" under a "New Tab" in the Inventory Section.
This would help clean up the Chaos!

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
855 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Mar 2, 17 12:33 PM
I don't know if anyone else does this, but I load or try to load all the zoom zones.
It helps when my sister plays and with the daily quests.
Could you make the find bar more responsive?
It never works when I need to create in the laboratory, but if it could work at other times that would be wonderful. =v=

fedakski
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Mar 2, 17 1:22 PM
I'd like to be able to set the prizes for the jigsaw spins once (like we do for our wish list) and then amend by selecting the - sign if I don't wish to try for that prize. I usually request the same things each time I play, so it's monotonous to do it over and over again.

Love MC so thanks to the devs who make it so wonderful and my friends on the game and forum - you rock.

B

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Mar 3, 17 4:17 AM

Here's a simple idea.

Create some coding that would make it technically impossible to create a discussion in any forum with the word 'http' in the title.

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Jenifer

fedakski
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Mar 4, 17 3:51 AM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
Here's a simple idea.

Create some coding that would make it technically impossible to create a discussion in any forum with the word 'http' in the title.

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Jenifer

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Mar 4, 17 4:45 AM

So here is a less popular idea...

Because of the puzzles, BFG must have noticed a drop in sales for diamonds and coins.

So why not sell stamps?

Just throwing a price package out there...

$2.99

White 20
Blue 15
Green 10
Pink 5

$4.99

White 40
Blue 30
Green 20
Pink 10

$7.99

White 80
Blue 60
Green 40
Pink 20

Please understand that this idea is coming from someone who has NEVER spent a cent on this game.

But I would happily pay any of these amounts. Seriously! I would pay for this!

Just make the packages fair! The diamond prices are fair, but the coins never were.

If I got the math wrong with regard to better deals the more you spend - then let me know,

Aside from Sudokus, I hate math!

Cheers,

Jenifer

Ickis
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Ickis on Mar 4, 17 5:37 AM
Jenifer_Rule. Truly great suggestions on the no https and the sell stamps idea. Then again...if they did offer stamps for purchase, I could find myself in dire straights before long because OMG I am desperate for plain stamps. Had so many story-line requests to craft items required 10 or even 20 plain stamps! Went through a couple hundred in no time. So, agree that if they sell them I will buy. Just not sure now if I actually want them to. Temptation might prove too great to resist.

My suggestion (plea really) is to get rid of the chirpy noise in the background. It really really grinds on my nerves. Bad. Don't know if anyone else notices it. Not sure if it's supposed to be birds or insects or what but really can't stand it. I don't like having to turn sound way down, but I usually do. Maybe it's just me getting cranky in my old age.

Edited on 03/04/2017 at 5:39:41 AM PST

[Post New]by sera65 on Mar 5, 17 1:29 PM
My suggestion:
Drop rate for stamp increased or less stamp for making items (especially plain stamp)
Decreased cut down time for silver amulet or instead active for 1 h to 2-3h

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Mar 9, 17 3:52 AM
Hi folks.

Love the jigsaw puzzles!!

Could we keep them please?

Could they be used to get extra items that we need to complete quests but are having trouble getting or for getting coins or diamonds?

If we can use them that way, can we choose an item to play for?

Thank you for listening

Linda

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Mar 9, 17 3:56 AM
Sorry, but just remembered another suggestion.

Any possibility of being able to purchase diamonds with game coins?

Thank you again.

Linda

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 9, 17 1:46 PM
I like that we can send an airship away empty; and I like TiramaSue's idea of Trina and the DQs requiring X number of ships, not steering wheels. I'd like to suggest being able to partially fill a ship and paying diamonds (or even better coins) to send it off, still earning a calculation of those steering wheels.

[Post New]by JessicaTyrrell on Mar 12, 17 11:54 AM
I would like an amulet that would allow us choose which airship item dropped from HOSs so we didn't end up with an imbalance of Amber Chests to Scrolls for example. I would also like an amulet that would let us scroll through DQs to select a 3/5 or 10 quest. I've done loads of 3s but am lagging on 5 and even more on 10s and it is going to be horrible to have to do 3s to just get to a 5 or 10 to fulfil the achievement.

Myhashen
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Mar 12, 17 12:32 PM
I'm with you, Ickis, about the background sounds and the music, too. Just use the sound/music options on the "quit" popup. Sending you plain (white) stamps every time I can. (Playing as ShaSha, 649384)

I have bought diamonds on this game (never coins - too much cash for not enough coins), and I would probably buy stamps if I had that option. I doubt I'll ever get the total achievement for Unique Stamps without that option.

I also would like to be able to buy airship items. As it is, I don't send that airship or send it empty most of the time because I don't like the idea of throwing away so many items to not quite meet the goal. For instance, if the DQ asks for 275, I check the number of items to go out on the next airship. If it's something like 250, I just send it empty and wait for the next. What really is terrible is when DQ wants only about 175 and the airship is sending 275. I send it empty and wait for the next. I hardly ever play Trina unless the DQ is asking for about the same number of airship items as she. She is just too, too greedy, and almost every other quest from her is for more air wheels. Bah! Humbug! to Trina.

Edited on 03/12/2017 at 12:43:17 PM PST

Greyfox2
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by Greyfox2 on Mar 12, 17 1:53 PM
Please, please, please give us some new daily quests!!!

And, since there are a few cats around the castle, how about a couple of pet dogs?

Please, please, please give us some new daily quests............

sandy510
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Mar 14, 17 9:19 AM
I suggest instead of 20-zoom zones, it would be 20 items of zoom zones for the dqs

mix up the locals for doing dqs not all items from the castle area

More achievements that can be done in a timely manner and the finished scroll or sink to the bottom of the list

More ways to earn the gold keys or lower the number

New rooms with cool things to do in them with different games locked behind doors and so we can have a reason to do those crazy requests from Trinia

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Mar 17, 17 7:38 AM

Put the multiple egg option back into the puzzles and sell stamps for real money instead.

Simple.

Jenifer

Wolfheze
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfheze on Mar 20, 17 12:29 PM
Put some golden keys in the crafting of the keys of fate.
I only play the Trina's quest when they coincide with the dq or character quests, and even so I have more keys than I could ever hope they provide us rooms for.
Including the golden keys next to the destiny keys in the crafting of the keys of fate seems logical, and it would put Trina "into the game", as her keys would actually help progress the character quests.

Go to: