Seniors

duchiegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Seniors

[Post New]by duchiegirl on Sep 20, 15 8:23 AM
Hello everyone ,

I will be 69 in a week, so I would like to know how many hours a day do you all play.
I only play every hour to see if I can the items I need and then leave, but I am only on level 23.

I get frustrated when the characters ask for items and then when I go to the HOS and when I am finished they give me NOT the item I was hoping for.

Also why do two different characters need the same items in the same HOS, sometimes they need two items each, take 4 hours to complete, really?

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Sep 20, 15 10:57 AM
Hi all. I am only 80, a great-great grandma and on Level 65 and waiting. I play thru at least once a day. I read the forum ever day and sometimes twice a day. I like this game for keeping my mind and memory working. I have been playing another BF game also and so when it comes to become a little stressful for me I go to the other game. when I get to a point in that game where I have time to wait I always come back to MC and play another location. This way I have a change. Love this game. Was a while before I found the forum and had spent real $ but after finding the forum and advice from others I have not spent any real $ since. Been playing since Feb 15. This was great to play and be a part of when in hospiital.. Kept me alert. Sorry for rambling but that is what us elder seniors due. My grandchildren say we earned it.. Happy gaming to all, I will be watching the forun....

Mimmim

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Sep 20, 15 11:32 AM
Hi elleckcl. I have just turned 63 and it is gratifying (I think) to know that I may still be playing MC in 17 years time (as may you be).

I still think in terms of "when I grow up". I must get round to it one day.

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Sep 21, 15 10:58 AM
Just wanted to say that today is a celebration day for those of us who are "Elders".

Today, September 21st, is Respect for the Aged Day, designated as such by the Japanese.

It is also the International Day of Peace.

Wishing us all Peace, today and everyday!

Happy Gaming to all!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Sep 21, 15 2:28 PM
annieliz1 wrote: I have just turned 63 .

Happy belated BD!

Yes, it is wonderful to see gamers of many ages staying young at heart and mind while playing this silly game. Party on, everyone!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Sep 21, 15 2:29 PM
jaximoto wrote:Just wanted to say that today is a celebration day for those of us who are "Elders".

Today, September 21st, is Respect for the Aged Day, designated as such by the Japanese.

It is also the International Day of Peace.

Wishing us all Peace, today and everyday!

Happy Gaming to all!

Very sweet

duchiegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by duchiegirl on Sep 23, 15 8:36 AM
Today is the due date for my new grand daughter, keep your fingers cross.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 23, 15 11:52 AM
Duchie............Congrats!! Let us know when she arrives!

kmeyer
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by kmeyer on Oct 7, 15 7:11 AM
I'm 63 and my game name is Kathiae. I play on PC and on Android. I am looking for some fellow senior players for my android game as I have lost a lot of friends through update problems. If you play on android my game code is a74128.

Perhaps some of my old friends have new ids and will rejoin me. Otherwise, I always enjoy making new friends and I play every day.

Thanks!

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Oct 11, 15 8:29 PM
Hey Seniors!!

65 in December, from Campbell River, B. C.

Here we all are, a bunch of grampas and grammas, kicking back in the forums finding a lot to laugh about. there's some young 'uns I wish could lighten up!!

Have not had so many laughs as I do in my pm's with other foggy brained (speaking for myself) seniors.

Forever For Fun Francie Foraging For Flutterbys ..... aka datsalotta laughs

Edited on 10/11/2015 at 8:33:51 PM PST

7braxton7
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by 7braxton7 on Oct 12, 15 2:03 AM
Hello all you wonderful seniors. I am on PC at level 66 and I am 72-years-young. I have legal blindness but with the extra-large screen and the ability to increase the resolution I absolutely love this game and meeting all of you. Even my great-grandchildren help me find items and they think the rooms are creepy but funny....

Puggypup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Puggypup on Oct 16, 15 10:12 PM
I just discovered this strand in the forum. I just retired at 68 so now I have more time to play these games. I play several and have to pace myself to not become a computer potato rather than a couch potato. Does anyone else play other hidden object games. I am on level 25 of this game and hope to move up more quickly now that I have retired and have more time to play.
ID: 311615

lizziefin
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by lizziefin on Oct 17, 15 12:11 AM
Hi puggypup, I play other HOS games as well, but none with the dedication and fervour I play MC! I play Secret Socity, Awakening and Found. I also play a lot of offline HOS games. I like word games as well. I probably play too much! I do sometimes find I play late into the night to try and get something finished! On level 61 on M C and just playing the Halloween stuff now and letting the proper game lis fallow while I build up coins and inventory. When I go back to the levels I should speed through, for a while anyway!

[Post New]by gleegirl69 on Oct 17, 15 7:29 AM
i'm a retired senior also so I want to join the gang too! just stared playing this game and do enjoy it . I'm the 64 yrs young. good gaming

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Oct 17, 15 12:13 PM
duchiegirl wrote:Hello everyone ,

I will be 69 in a week, so I would like to know how many hours a day do you all play.
I only play every hour to see if I can the items I need and then leave, but I am only on level 23.

I get frustrated when the characters ask for items and then when I go to the HOS and when I am finished they give me NOT the item I was hoping for.

Also why do two different characters need the same items in the same HOS, sometimes they need two items each, take 4 hours to complete, really?

hey duchiegirl !!

Really.
I'm on level 24 playing as *piesy 478373 in my 2nd game. Just starting to get to those type of Tasks. Like how many Bloody Lotus will we need. And how many immortal treasure and twilight thingies will it take. The answers are eluding us.

But we still ask why? And why all at the same time are they all needed. Then just as you know you need 3 immortal treasures, you get another task requiring Grasping Handles (which of course come from the same HOS).

Now running into days, not hours to complete everything. But take heart it doesn't stop. You are not alone. So just make the time go as fast or as slow as you want in order to keep your sanity. Those Bloody Lotus Sanity Robbers!!

On your wish list put the items you need and will need, blood lotus, ice key, Imm.Treasure, Twilight whatevers, Grasping Handles. Friends will help. 'cause that's what friends do.

datsalotta is level 66. I still have my sanity, I think
But the Castle has a way of changing you do do do dooo . If not for my friends pm's and all the laughs we've had, it would not have been as easy
So hang in there baby ...Chin up ...Have fun & snacks
And Here's to a Happy 69th Birthday - Woo Hoo
sorry I missed the date!

I'm on my way to find the Millionaire's club (I'm gonna join the club-YAY) and wandered into the Seniors domain to see what's new.

See you all around the Castle
datsalotta

Edited on 10/17/2015 at 12:17:52 PM PST

Starling41
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Starling41 on Oct 17, 15 6:47 PM
I'm 74 and addicted to the game. I only just found the forum.

I'm playing on the kindle, and the hints here have totally changed how I play. It's a lot more fun now.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 17, 15 8:33 PM
Welcome Starling and welcome to the forum............we are a fun bunch and helpful.......and I swear most of us are seniors.

[Post New]by mistyrose5252 on Oct 18, 15 9:44 AM
hi every one I just started playing I am on 12 I am 63 years old I would love to add people to my list please help ty

[Post New]by mistyrose5252 on Oct 18, 15 9:53 AM
hi every one I am 63 and on level 12 love this game any one can add me my # is 513746 ty so much

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Oct 18, 15 10:06 AM
Hi mistyrose,

I am called Sadie, am 61 and have one game on level 11 and one on 23. I will pm you to see if you would like to be friends.

Go to: