Friends for Android

Re:Friends for Android

[Post New]by nightswan on Mar 5, 17 11:53 PM
Hello Everyone,
I just started playing on my phone a couple of weeks ago. I mainly play at work on my break. My code is a785519, Anna Night Swan.

[Post New]by mapoker on Mar 6, 17 8:32 AM
I am looking for friends since I have broke my foot and will be playing more. Lol. Id is a308742

[Post New]by Marmotology58 on Mar 7, 17 1:47 PM
Night swan and manpower, Sent you both an invite. My id is a778168.
Sorry about your foot, mapoker.
Syd

[Post New]by Marmotology58 on Mar 7, 17 1:48 PM
Sorry mapoker autocorrect made your name manpower.

[Post New]by Wurzburger on Mar 8, 17 5:17 PM
Hey guy my name in the game is Wurzie and I need some friends really bad. I'm level 17 and I play every day with my aunt that play constantly and she needs friends as well and her name is DeeDee, she is a level 35. So please help

Her code is: a753282
Mine is: a814070

susiepuma
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by susiepuma on Mar 11, 17 12:34 PM
Hi fellow players.................I am on my 3rd ID on my Android.....I lost friends each time but for some reason did write down the ID's before my tablet died........
I reinvited them all but some did not respond.

Please add me to your friends list....I do gift & try to play as often during the day as I can.

a818842
Thanks

Helgadhar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Helgadhar on Mar 13, 17 6:36 AM
Hi everyone I Just started playing on android and desperately need friends ? I also play on pc and ios.
My friend code is a821228

[Post New]by Lov3y16 on Mar 14, 17 11:23 AM
I'm needing friends after doing a reset. My code a805660

momtole
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by momtole on Mar 16, 17 5:32 PM
Hey! I've been playing for years on my son's iPad but the game is taking up so much memory that I've started playing on my tablet. Alas I've had to start all over which includes my friends. If you would like to be my friend, my code is:

a686793

TIA!

[Post New]by AbulBD2015 on Mar 20, 17 2:02 AM
Hi All:

I recently started playing on my Fire device and would appreciate some new friends. My ID is a826237. I am at level 10 here and level 71 in my PC game where I am playing the 4th time round after crashing thrice & losing all my progress. Playing in PC since November 2014 with username AbulBD2017. In Android I am Abul2017.
Thanks.
Abul2017

[Post New]by JAMcDonnell on Mar 20, 17 2:50 PM

Edited on 03/20/2017 at 2:55:22 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,587 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 17 3:05 PM
Howdy Everyone,

I needed to swim by briefly to remind players to be aware of and to follow our Forum Rules when posting, and I'd like to specifically discuss the following rule:

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

Posting the same material multiple times in multiple places, especially when it is off topic, is considered spam and will have appropriate action taken when it is found.

Thank you for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by 01mojo on Mar 20, 17 4:37 PM
a828220 is my friend code. New to android please add me.

[Post New]by Ceecee2000 on Mar 21, 17 8:23 PM
I'd love to have some more friends for the Spring Event. ...my game crashed and I lost most of my former friends. I'm Ceecee a811841. Thanks! !

Go to: