Friends of Eastendteddy

 
AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jun 15, 17 1:43 PM
PTG: Whatever happens don't let Randy near the starting pistol we've only just got him back with us we don't want him back in the hospital !!!
ANNELLIEGRAM shall I get you an application form for the marathon?

 
Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 15, 17 2:14 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:PTG: Whatever happens don't let Randy near the starting pistol we've only just got him back with us we don't want him back in the hospital !!!
ANNELLIEGRAM shall I get you an application form for the marathon?
Only as a bystander sitting comfortably in the bleachers waiving a flag of encouragement as the runners/sprinters/walkers come flying/sauntering/strolling by....

 
eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 15, 17 2:44 PM
Pistol ??? did I hear pistol???? oh yeah me wants cause cause I a crack shot I is
just ask da guy next door da one we now call peg leg

Edited on 06/15/2017 at 2:45:10 PM PST


 
playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jun 15, 17 3:01 PM
eastendteddy wrote: Pistol ??? did I hear pistol???? oh yeah me wants cause cause I a crack shot I is
just ask da guy next door da one we now call peg leg


I wouldn't give you a penny whistle to shoot peas with!
Not even those hard little balls in the Expedition Camp!

And what happened to your robot-hop-along contraption?

 
Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 15, 17 3:13 PM
playingthegame wrote:
eastendteddy wrote: Pistol ??? did I hear pistol???? oh yeah me wants cause cause I a crack shot I is
just ask da guy next door da one we now call peg leg


I wouldn't give you a penny whistle to shoot peas with!
Not even those hard little balls in the Expedition Camp!

And what happened to your robot-hop-along contraption?
Sigh....just like "family"........happy to see each other one minute (in a special room) and making snipes at each other in the next breath........sigh.....just like family.......

 
eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 15, 17 3:38 PM
Well PTG you ar such a spoiled sport pee shooter OMG NOOOOOOOOO
I tryed dat once and almost chocked meself to death ,,, dead even,
Oh dat well it ran out of gas , fumes, air, tires fell off , seat busted, then da rust set in sooooooooooo it is way over der some where oh oh oh maybe I kin ask Roo fer some of that oil she be so found of wohahahahahaha

 
playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jun 15, 17 10:42 PM
eastendteddy wrote:Well PTG you ar such a spoiled sport pee shooter OMG NOOOOOOOOO
I tryed dat once and almost chocked meself to death ,,, dead even,
Oh dat well it ran out of gas , fumes, air, tires fell off , seat busted, then da rust set in sooooooooooo it is way over der some where oh oh oh maybe I kin ask Roo fer some of that oil she be so found of wohahahahahaha


See what I mean!!
There is one one rule when firing a loaded pea shooter:
You BLOW and don't SUCK!
You can't blame your tools when YOU are the poor workman.
I really hope that you don't need an oil change in your periodic maintenance or else we are going to need to sort out some form of mechanization for you in order to get you onto active duties once more.
BTW. The Blacksmith has banned Roo from his workshop so freely available oil is no longer available in the Castle

 
eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 16, 17 5:04 PM
Oh PTG you pain in me down udder area.
I KNOW how to shoot a pea shooter I know you blow not suck , well I kinda learned dat da hard way , see I gots da pee loaded and took one hugeeeeeee breath to let er rip
just one tiny thin the shooter was in me mouth and yep down da tube da pee went.
Chocked till I was purty bue lol
whattttttttttttt $%^&*()(*&^%$# dat idjit blacksmith banned Roo so no more oil???
great now what kin I use???? oh wait whale blubber naw oh oh oh candle wax yeah dats it.

 
eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 20, 17 12:25 PM
man what is it wiff women ?? dey take so long to get ready , been sitting here fer hours waitin fer Annelliegram so we kin start da race , what???????????? she no comin goin on vacation???/
Well I never does dat woman want me to sits here and wait on her return?
I thunck not okay PTG declares moi da WINNER by default I mean her fault

Have a good vacation Anne and come back all spry and bussy taied.

Randy

 
Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 20, 17 12:29 PM
eastendteddy wrote:man what is it wiff women ?? dey take so long to get ready , been sitting here fer hours waitin fer Annelliegram so we kin start da race , what???????????? she no comin goin on vacation???/
Well I never does dat woman want me to sits here and wait on her return?
I thunck not okay PTG declares moi da WINNER by default I mean her fault

Have a good vacation Anne and come back all spry and bussy taied.

Randy
I have already said that the only participation from me in a race will be in the bleachers rooting for the others as they exhaust themselves with running/walking.....even crawling (but certainly not on my knees!!!)

So, you were already the winner before the starting bell had rung....heehee.

 
eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 20, 17 1:38 PM
Oh yeah me forgots hehehehehe
So where me sash, me crown, a medal maybe huh huh huh
Randy

 
playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jun 20, 17 2:27 PM
I hate to point out a basic rule in all racing: there is a start and there is a finish.

If you don't start you can't finish and therefore there is no race: so it is null and void!

So No medal, No kudos, No crown.
You even have to give all bets back

Please go back to bed dear Cap'n Bob, and think about all things lovely and peaceful

 
AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jun 20, 17 2:37 PM
PTG : I hate to do this to you but
Annelliegram wrote" so you were already the winner before the starting bell had rung"
If Annelliegram says it its fact. ha ha

 
Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jun 20, 17 3:28 PM
Sorry, PTG--Looks like you just got overruled by Roo!

 
playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jun 20, 17 4:14 PM
Sloppy thinking!
I shall go back to my rule book and read it again in the Confessional where there is some decent cake!
"With friends like these, who needs enemies?"
You are all too soft!

 
Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Jun 20, 17 4:24 PM
So glad to see you back to your old self again! It sure was a long and tough road for you. But I see you've kept your humor which can sometimes work miracles. Welcome back

 
 
 
 
Go to: