Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

 
Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Oct 30, 16 1:57 PM
Love this fall event. Am getting behind on gifting, be patient w me. Had a medicinal set back but should be back on track to recovery., if the Halloween candy doesn't do me in.

Love my old friends and welcome to new ones. Now if I can collect enough pumpkins.

Reba Runestone

 

Top free unblocked games at unblockedgames007.com

[Post New]by amygoldfarb on Oct 31, 16 7:16 AM

Edited on 11/02/2016 at 7:08:18 AM PST


 
luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Nov 1, 16 5:21 PM
I only need 1 blue & 1 red ghost, is there a good reason to use a trap on green ghosts when I do not need them...ty for any reply....happy gaming

 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 1, 16 6:03 PM
luv2playhog wrote:I only need 1 blue & 1 red ghost, is there a good reason to use a trap on green ghosts when I do not need them...ty for any reply....happy gaming

If you have already collected 500 ghosts and got the Ghost Hunter avatar then no, there is no reason to collect them unless required by a DQ.

 
luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Nov 1, 16 6:56 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:I only need 1 blue & 1 red ghost, is there a good reason to use a trap on green ghosts when I do not need them...ty for any reply....happy gaming

If you have already collected 500 ghosts and got the Ghost Hunter avatar then no, there is no reason to collect them unless required by a DQ.
ty Jackie, did not know about 500 needed, so I guess I keep capturing them, you always have the knowledge we all need, ty so much,...happy gaming

 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 1, 16 7:06 PM
You're very welcome luv2playhog.

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Mcmaster55 on Nov 1, 16 11:40 PM
I'd. I264573 level 74
Working on the 30 day castle challenge,day 12 will only count up to 14 dreadful ginger
Although in the inventory it will count the gingers but has stopped at 14 and It won't record the fifteenth so guess what, I can't move on in the challenge.
Please look into this
Cheers
Bambi

 
dmnk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by dmnk on Nov 2, 16 6:10 AM

Edited on 11/02/2016 at 7:09:17 AM PST


 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Det_Cheryl on Nov 2, 16 2:23 PM
Hi Everyone!

What do you do when you catch all the different ghosts?

 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 2, 16 2:51 PM
Det_Cheryl wrote:Hi Everyone!

What do you do when you catch all the different ghosts?

There are two achievements attached to the collecting of ghosts, Ghost Hunter and Spirit Seeker. They are also needed in the daily quests. Aside from that, they are of no use so far as we know.

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Nov 2, 16 10:34 PM
I think you posted this once, but how do you capture a screen shot? I know how to do a prntscrn, is this what I do?
Jackie34918 wrote:
Bugbass wrote:I'm level 74...I have all the ghost and even two of the Toad ghost, I almost have the Ghost Hunter ...my game is stuck on 18 ghost for the Ghost Bride. Does anyone know how I can change this and receive my avatar. I love this game.

Welcome to the forum. So if I understand you correctly, you have collected at least one of each of the ghosts contained in the album and you did not get the Spirit Seeker achievement, correct? If this is the case, you need to send a ticket to customer support with your ID number, the device you're playing on and screenshots of your ghost album. Hope this helps!

 

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by ADAMCCC on Nov 3, 16 2:47 AM

Edited on 11/04/2016 at 6:26:41 AM PST


 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 3, 16 5:40 AM
Winning_Ticket printscrn is a screenshot.

 
brazillady
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by brazillady on Nov 3, 16 2:30 PM

Hi, do I need to use the internet a lot to play this game, or can I play on it at my own speed, without logging on for updates often?

I'm not even sure how to use this forum... feeling dumb... But really guys, if somebody could help me out it would be great. I am getting ready to have a pretty big surgery. I won't be able to drive for quite a while. It is back surgery so I don't even know if I will be able to sit in the chairs at the library to log on.

So I am trying out some free to play games but when I start them they usually want you to be logged on to update. So am I wasting my time with this game?


Edited on 11/03/2016 at 2:37:57 PM PST


 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Nov 3, 16 2:36 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
Bugbass wrote:I'm level 74...I have all the ghost and even two of the Toad ghost, I almost have the Ghost Hunter ...my game is stuck on 18 ghost for the Ghost Bride. Does anyone know how I can change this and receive my avatar. I love this game.

Welcome to the forum. So if I understand you correctly, you have collected at least one of each of the ghosts contained in the album and you did not get the Spirit Seeker achievement, correct? If this is the case, you need to send a ticket to customer support with your ID number, the device you're playing on and screenshots of your ghost album. Hope this helps!

 
Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Nov 3, 16 7:09 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:I only need 1 blue & 1 red ghost, is there a good reason to use a trap on green ghosts when I do not need them...ty for any reply....happy gaming

If you have already collected 500 ghosts and got the Ghost Hunter avatar then no, there is no reason to collect them unless required by a DQ.


The 500 is for an achievement. To check your achievements click on your avatar in upper left with your name and number. The holiday achievements are all the way to the bottom of the list.

 
Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Nov 3, 16 7:13 PM
Det_Cheryl wrote:Hi Everyone!

What do you do when you catch all the different ghosts?

To check your ghosts on the right side below where your mail appears will show you which ghosts you have collected. It seems that every one has a different very unique ghost they need to be able to collect one of each. For me it was the red ghost "Bumps" and it took me forever to find him.

 

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by MATHEWSX on Nov 4, 16 4:08 AM

Edited on 11/04/2016 at 6:27:19 AM PST


 

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by osephham on Nov 4, 16 4:35 AM

Edited on 11/04/2016 at 6:28:10 AM PST


 
moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by moonfell on Nov 4, 16 11:49 AM
HI,
Is anyone else having trouble with the Avatar and daily quest buttons working. I can click on the daily quest and nothing, I can click an Avatar and nothing. I have to close the game, wait awhile and reload.
Thnx for listening
Gavi-Tn 127617

 
 
 
 
Go to: