[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by orozcodvf on Oct 3, 17 9:07 PM

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 9:34:56 AM PST

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Lynuma on Oct 3, 17 10:55 PM
My computer's hard drive utterly died very suddenly, without any warning. Nothing could be recovered from it AT ALL. I bought a new computer, started working on reinstalling everything and now I have to start this whole game over... I was hoping that signing into the game manager would link the game back to me... I had no time to save anything, I don't even have my ID. After that bug a while back where a lot of people got their ID switched and had a game restart, then it was fixed and I wrote the ID down on a notepad. Which was also on my old computer and impossible to recover...

I have been playing this game for over 4 years. At least I haven't put any money into it, I don't have a lot of hope, but I was wondering if it was possible to get my game back...

My ingame name was Carole, my portrait was Anabel, I was lvl 77ish. I haven't gotten through the entire content, yet.

Still, I don't really want to start all over again. As much as I've enjoyed this game, I won't waste 4+ years getting back to where I was... With even more content added in the meantime

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 11:00:07 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by RuthWels on Oct 4, 17 2:29 AM

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 9:35:30 AM PST

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
312 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Oct 4, 17 10:31 AM
Lynuma,

I feel your pain regarding the loss of your game and all the time you've put into it over the years as I've been through 3 other game ID#'s since starting MC.

If you're not sure about your game ID, do you possibly have any information about the friends you had on the game? Or you might post a thread on the forum on page 1 stating what your 'ingame name' was and that you've lost your game ID# as well as the game itself. Maybe one of your friends still has you in their friend's list and thereby be able to get your game ID# back. That would enable you to write to Tech Support for help in getting your game back onto your new computer.

Just an idea, but hope it helps!
Shylo

bfgIlinalta
2,897 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 4, 17 1:05 PM
Hello kkreisman and Lynuma,

Thank you for your patience while waiting as well as for taking the time to let us know your experiences when playing Midnight Castle. It sounds like some issues are being seen and I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide the steps needed to reach out to our Support Team for more assistance. Thank you whizzie1 for coming by with that support and the suggestion to see if others in the forum have a User ID or if that ID was used in the past when writing into our Support Team for assistance with lost progress.

What I recommend for both of these cases is to get in touch with our Midnight Castle Support Team for more assistance.

Lynuma, since it sounds like you may be unable to retrieve that original Friend Code, what I recommend to provide is the current Friend Code you are seeing on the device you'd like to continue playing on and a description of approximately where the progress was where you last left off. This means including the details you were able to provide here regarding what approximate level was attained, the in-game username, and what avatar you were currently using. If you are able to do so, providing the approximate amount of coins and diamonds still available and what pets and avatars are available will also be very helpful. Thank you for your patience while working with our teams.

kkreisman, since this particular issue seems to be persisting despite troubleshooting, what I recommend is contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with that Friend Code you've provided. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to investigate further. If you are able to do so, it might also help to provide our teams a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. This report could help our teams investigate more rapidly, and I want to thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of our moderators if there are further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

Kyothecat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Kyothecat on Oct 5, 17 1:24 AM
I apologize. I posted this on the wrong technical forum before. Thanks!

Good evening! As far as I know I have the latest update for the game. Midnight Castle itself says I have nothing to download/update. I get nothing from Bigfish either. No automatic updates and nothing when I use the manual search either. However I had a friend request from "Emily" who is on level 12. I'm on level 35. I accepted her friend request. I tried to go in and see her private room and get told she has a later version of the game than I do and I need to update my game. What is going on? Is there an update Bigfish hasn't released yet or what? Thanks!

[Post New]by 2911kw on Oct 5, 17 4:42 AM
I need a key to open level 26. How do I do that? I'm stuck with having to get 200 more shards with Tina. No other option. I had 15 diamonds disappear.

[Post New]by Santa_Allen on Oct 5, 17 4:49 AM
My account 613100 Santa_Allen seems to be cross linked with account 662529.Paul. I have logged off and logged on at least 3 times and these two accounts remain crossed.

For account 613100 Santa_ Allen all the achievements, coins, diamonds, and game progress levels are that for account 662529 Paul. At this point I don't want to log into my 613100 expecting to be Santa_Allen and then play the game as 662529 Paul.

Paul is one of "My Friends" as 613100 Santa_Allen The "My Friends" section is the only currently correct info for 613100 Santa_Allen

Hopefully this issue can get UNTANGLED quickly - Santa Allen

[Post New]by Lynuma on Oct 5, 17 9:52 AM
To bfgllinalta
Thank you so much for this suggestion, it worked! I contacted support last night, gave as much information about my old account as I could remember, and not even a whole day later, all my old account's contents have been switched to the ID I currently have. All I've lost is my friend's list which compared to having to start everything from scratch is a very minor incovenience!

The support crew on this game is truly amazing and I wanted to maybe give other people who might encounter the same issue I did some hope: THEY CAN GET YOUR GAME BACK!!!!

Not that I will blindly count on this from now on, no. I wrote down the new ID someplace I can't lose it and will be more careful about backing up my stuff.

Again, thanks so much!

bfgBeruna
1,069 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 5, 17 11:12 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry your games aren't working. I would recommend you all contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll be able to investigate these matters further and determine what's happening. Please include your Friend Code with your inquiry.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by jarrettdxf on Oct 5, 17 9:43 PM

Edited on 10/06/2017 at 6:01:40 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 6, 17 6:16 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you everyone for your patience regarding the spam posts in this thread. We will continue to manually ban each spam poster and delete each post. If you would like to read more information regarding these nuisance posts, please refer to the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by 41273 on Oct 6, 17 10:43 AM
Just opened Midnight Castle and all of my friends have disappeared. Anyone else having this problem?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 6, 17 10:53 AM
Hi 41273,

I'm sorry to hear that after opening your Midnight Castle game, your friends disappeared. It may be helpful to try closing out of your game and then relaunching it. Players have often mentioned that this helps the friends list to return.

If you continue to experience issues with your friends list, feel free to reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team. The Support Team can help look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,059 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Oct 8, 17 7:00 AM
I lost 22 friends this morning while I was in the process of gifting. I gave 3 gifts, left friends to receive mail, went back to change my wish list, left friends again, returned to friends to continue gifting and 22 were missing. I relaunched game 3 times and friends did not return, rebooted computer and friends did not return, played another round of HOS and all friends were present and accounted for. This is the first time I have had a problem with the friend list.

ETA All friends were present when I first started gifting.

Edited on 10/08/2017 at 7:04:56 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,897 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 8, 17 12:33 PM
Hello mdpetdoc,

Thank you for letting us know what you are encountering while playing the game. This is a bit unusual, and I apologize that some friends were lost when gifting players. In this case, what I recommend is seeing if adding friends back to the list will be retained. I am unsure why this particular issue has occurred, and am making a note of it to provide to the right teams for their observation and investigation.

What I recommend in this case is to keep an eye on this just in case it happens again. As it appears to have resolved itself after some time, I recommend making a screenshot of your Friend's List (if possible) as it currently stands. This will allow you to take an additional screenshot later, if this occurs again, to provide to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code. This will aid the teams behind the game with investigating why this may be occurring and our Reps will follow up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your willingness to let us know you have seen this issue, and I hope that the Friend's List has sorted itself out and that those friends won't disappear again. I've made sure to provide this report to the appropriate teams as well. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by GarrettDFVFCD on Oct 8, 17 11:48 PM

Edited on 10/09/2017 at 8:25:10 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 9, 17 8:26 AM
Hi there,

Thanks again everyone for your patience regarding the spam posts in the forums. We do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration they may have caused. The moderators will continue to manually ban these spam posters and delete the spam posts. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by hooperDCCGV on Oct 10, 17 5:48 AM

Edited on 10/10/2017 at 7:31:05 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 10, 17 7:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

As stated previously, the Moderation Team continues to manually ban each spam poster and delete their posts. Thank you for your patience during this process and we will continue to request upgrades to our spam filters.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: