After finding Delaware is orphan

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on Oct 16, 09 9:27 AM
Hi,
Before I read the letter by sister Grace and hear Kelly, according to the blog here, I should see a male ghost or silouette by sister Grace's room. Yet, I don't see anyone. Also, after I read the letter and hear the cough, I can't find anyone coughing. I read the blog here again, but there is no one in the kitchen storage. I went through a few times, and walked around the first floor, and yet nothing.
Any ideas?
Carol

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

Re:After finding Delaware is orphan

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Oct 16, 09 2:19 PM
You may have been in the wrong hallway. I had such a hard time in the darkness getting down the right hallway for a little while. It seemed like I was being a total dunce and missing the third hallway.

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on Oct 16, 09 5:46 PM
Yes, but all the walkthroughs say the girl is in the kitchen storage. But I have done everything through the walkthrough to get to this spot, and what I have done follows what it says, but no one is there.

[Post New]by mdtx001 on Nov 24, 09 2:48 PM
I have the same problem. I have been to every floor, checked every door, gone back to the art room, the library, the bathroom, the kitchen and both rooms of the pantry. I hear the cough once and turned around and started investigating. I saw the silhouette outside of rooms 201/205, but I still cannot find the girl in the pantry. Is there something I need in my inventory because it is currently empty.

[Post New]by potatobook on Dec 26, 09 2:01 PM
Hello. I'm having the same problem here. I've been going in and out of corridors, rooms and halls, trying to cover anything I might have missed earlier and... zip - still can't find the d**n coughing girl. Somebody, please help!!!
Otherwise I'll stay stuck here forever, :-)

Go to: